NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

Jon on Locust St. Philly today

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-06-2005, 04:59 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jon on Locust St. Philly today

how sweet. drivin down locust today headed toward south st. with my gf on this perfect day, "wow" i say, "look at that g with the carbon fiber hood" so i gave a wave and he gave one right back, then, as we passed each other we both realized who we were waving to (met him at the valley forge meet). good to see you buddy and the hood looks sick--good work. i yelled to you i was headed towards south st. to see if u wanted to come along, oh well.
more of a pm type message, but just wanted to share the love with everyone.
-andrew.

Old 04-06-2005, 09:42 PM
Pa. G Squad (Philly)
Originally Posted by aszatk01
how sweet. drivin down locust today headed toward south st. with my gf on this perfect day, "wow" i say, "look at that g with the carbon fiber hood" so i gave a wave and he gave one right back, then, as we passed each other we both realized who we were waving to (met him at the valley forge meet). good to see you buddy and the hood looks sick--good work. i yelled to you i was headed towards south st. to see if u wanted to come along, oh well.
more of a pm type message, but just wanted to share the love with everyone.
-andrew.

yea, small world. i sat at starbucks with him this morning having coming just shooting the sh*t before his 9am meeting. beautiful day out!!!

Old 04-06-2005, 11:02 PM
hell yeah. how come i've never seen you around. i'm usually headed all the way down chestnut around 10am and back up walnut around 3 or so.
(i was only on locust because i was goin to south st. for the afternoon)

Old 04-07-2005, 08:48 AM
I was EVERYWHERE in Philly yesterday...

Andrew, i was hanging on South Street all day man...got me some new kickkks (yea sam i can buy shoes tooooo) -.0 hahahaha

then i was all over Penn Campus with my boy mike...thats when i saw Andrew pimpin his Silver G to the college peeps! haha

Then i was at the sixers game with my boy sean...the way outta the parking lot was sick tooo cause the phillies game was lettin out too, so of course i had to showoffff a lil bit to all the passing fans!hahahahaha

PS: AI had 48 - what whaaaaaaaaaat!

Old 04-07-2005, 10:27 AM
Pa. G Squad (Philly)
Originally Posted by aszatk01
hell yeah. how come i've never seen you around. i'm usually headed all the way down chestnut around 10am and back up walnut around 3 or so.
(i was only on locust because i was goin to south st. for the afternoon)
I live in Germantown but work at 20th & market. People have said they see my car around at least (my license is PT DOG)--named after my dog, Petey. I live near Phila Univ.

Old 04-07-2005, 04:12 PM
Originally Posted by koreangrl
I live in Germantown but work at 20th & market. People have said they see my car around at least (my license is PT DOG)--named after my dog, Petey. I live near Phila Univ.

You must have been looking down on me today koreangrl. I was all over the city right by you earlier today walking the streets. Didn't know you worked in the city. I'm down there at least twice a week.

Old 04-07-2005, 04:19 PM
Originally Posted by koreangrl

Hey I live in Germantown too. Small world Except I'm in Maryland

Old 04-07-2005, 04:35 PM
Pa. G Squad (Philly)
Originally Posted by CREB2004G35
You must have been looking down on me today koreangrl. I was all over the city right by you earlier today walking the streets. Didn't know you worked in the city. I'm down there at least twice a week.
I probably passed right by you today too. I was out a few times as it was so nice out. Walked down to Cosi for lunch on Market and then to Walnut to the park.

Old 04-07-2005, 05:29 PM
Originally Posted by Pearlcoupeg35
I was EVERYWHERE in Philly yesterday...

Andrew, i was hanging on South Street all day man...got me some new kickkks (yea sam i can buy shoes tooooo) -.0 hahahaha

then i was all over Penn Campus with my boy mike...thats when i saw Andrew pimpin his Silver G to the college peeps! haha

Then i was at the sixers game with my boy sean...the way outta the parking lot was sick tooo cause the phillies game was lettin out too, so of course i had to showoffff a lil bit to all the passing fans!hahahahaha

PS: AI had 48 - what whaaaaaaaaaat!

Dam john I was at the game too. The sixers almost lost that game after being up 20+ points. I parked my loaner G in H lot and man was it crazy(phillies & sixers games should not be held on the same day).

btw what happen with the guy getting ejected? Talkin ish to the ref?

Old 04-07-2005, 05:36 PM
Yeah, Brevin Knight was talkin maaad **** to ref early on, got a T, then kept running his mouth and got tossed! I was booooooing so loud ahahahaha!

That parking lot was maad crowded, but it was such a nice night, i didnt even mind chilling in traffic...

WHOS GOIN SUNDAY????? Im goin!!!

Old 04-08-2005, 07:33 PM
since we're talkin bout where we've been, goin....
tonight i'll be in Manayunk for my buds bday.
Flat Rock Saloon till around 11
then...Killdares from 11 till we pass out.