NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

G35 Coupes In Nyc

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-03-2005, 11:02 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
G35 Coupes In Nyc

So, I went to NYC this weekend. And I saw no coupes whatsoever!! Where are you guys hidding?

People say that Californians drive like maniacs. UH Hello? the cab drivers there are nuts! And there are sooo many pot holes in the city. How do you guys drive your G's there?

By the way... one thing i did like about NYC are all the beautiful ladies out there.

Old 05-04-2005, 03:02 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Patrick.. that's the thing.. no one WANTS to drive their G's in the city!! I try to avoid driving to the city at ALL costs no matter what kind of car I'm driving.. it's just a pain in the *** and like you said, there's way too many potholes which cannot be avoided. I don't think any other city drives more aggressively than New York City but most of the aggressive drivers are cab drivers yup..

Old 05-04-2005, 10:22 AM
So where di you go? I work on 7th Ave and see coupes all the time, but like you said, the potholes stick, grates in the road are worse, and the kicker is giving ur G to a parking lot attendant so he can park it literally inches away from another car and squeeze it in an elevator! Been there, done that, got the T-Shirt! How was the trip!! I hope you got to hang in Central Park on Sunday when it was nice out!! SHould be alot of honey's laying out!

Old 05-04-2005, 11:08 AM
I take the bus commute to work in the city M-F. I drive my G into the city when I play on weekend nights. But yeah I avoid driving her in if I don't have to. You just have to drive VERY carefully. The potholes suck. Hope you had a good time while you were here.

Old 05-04-2005, 08:19 PM
I had a GREAT TIME in NYC! I can't remember which bar i went to, but it was located on top of this trendy hotel in the Meat packing area. Holy Shiet! There were so many hotties there, i was dying! I have to admit, the ladies in East coast (NYC) are totally different from what we got down here in Southern California.

Ya, I can't even imagine driving my G out there. I saw someone cruising in a Porsche Turbo, and i was thinkin' how stupid is that! I saw some potholes the size of Rhode Island!

Old 05-04-2005, 08:20 PM
Oh yeah.....
AND I THINK I ATE ENOUGH HONEY ROASTED PEANUTS AND HOT DOGS FROM THE CARTS ON THE STREET TO LAST ME FOR A YEAR!

THE OCCASIONAL HALLEL FOOD WAS GOOD TOO.

Old 05-04-2005, 09:02 PM
Well did you at least get to eat some WHITE CASTLE!!!!

We call those street hot dogs "Dirty Water Dogs" and they are the best!!!! They repeat on me like crazy, but damn they are good! I Hope you got a pretzel too!! You should of swung by the Ferrari/Lambo/Bentley Dealership! LOL

Glad to hear you had fun! NYC are mostly stuck up, ga head you can say it!!! LOL Only perk is you can meet peeps from all over the country and the world and they are pretty much cool!

Old 05-04-2005, 11:34 PM
DAMN IT....
NO WHITE CASTLE!! I TOLD MY TAXI DRIVER I WANTED TO GO. BUT I COULD NOT FIND ONE NEAR MY HOTEL WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE. SHOOT, YOU JUST REMINDED ME THAT I FORGOT TO SEARCH FOR ONE. i HAD EVERYTHING ELSE, EVEN A SLICE OF PIZZA, BUT NO WHITE CASTLE.

Old 05-04-2005, 11:44 PM
gtr proto test driver
white castle is the sh|t theres one near me in clifton. you should have crossed over into jersey and got yourself some. I would have picked you up in my G and show you how we do it on the other side of the hudson

Old 05-05-2005, 12:29 AM
S-Tuned....
No kidding....i would of called you in a heartbeat for that burger. Maybe i should of organized a East Coast meet at White Castle. That would of been hilarious!

Old 05-05-2005, 12:47 AM
Originally Posted by patrickwong
S-Tuned....
No kidding....i would of called you in a heartbeat for that burger. Maybe i should of organized a East Coast meet at White Castle. That would of been hilarious!
LOL!!!!!!!!

Old 05-05-2005, 10:13 AM
Originally Posted by patrickwong
DAMN IT....
NO WHITE CASTLE!! I TOLD MY TAXI DRIVER I WANTED TO GO. BUT I COULD NOT FIND ONE NEAR MY HOTEL WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE. SHOOT, YOU JUST REMINDED ME THAT I FORGOT TO SEARCH FOR ONE. i HAD EVERYTHING ELSE, EVEN A SLICE OF PIZZA, BUT NO WHITE CASTLE.
Gott abecareful with the pizza. Alot of ham n egger shops opened that don't know how to make it! The good places are a lil tougher to find. I hope you got a good quality bagel too!!! WHite Castle wasn't too far from you hotel. There is one near the Empire State Building on 5th and like 36 I think and another on 8th and 35th. Can't believe you missed eating sliders!!! Probably better since you had a long flight anyway. Save em for your next trip when you have a day or 2 to "AIR OUT" after eating em!! We don't call them sliders or belly bombers for no reason!!!

Old 05-05-2005, 10:26 AM
G (enie) FUNK ERA
Glad to hear you had some good time...

You know what they say about NYC: "You can love it, you can hate it, but you can't be indifferent..."

Old 05-05-2005, 11:10 AM
Originally Posted by Diesel1
Gott abecareful with the pizza. Alot of ham n egger shops opened that don't know how to make it! The good places are a lil tougher to find. I hope you got a good quality bagel too!!! WHite Castle wasn't too far from you hotel. There is one near the Empire State Building on 5th and like 36 I think and another on 8th and 35th. Can't believe you missed eating sliders!!! Probably better since you had a long flight anyway. Save em for your next trip when you have a day or 2 to "AIR OUT" after eating em!! We don't call them sliders or belly bombers for no reason!!!
SLIDERS! LOL....NICE. NOW THERE'S A REASON TO GO BACK TO NYC. BUT, YOU BETTER BELIEVE I'M GONNA ORGANIZE A EAST COAST MEET NEXT TIME I'M THERE.

Old 05-05-2005, 11:14 AM
I just got an idea.
I'll host a meet early in the morning so that we can all come out on the NBC Today Show.

THE G SQUAD AND KATIE CURRICK....how cool would that be!
i'll supply the Dean And DeLuca coffee

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: G35 Coupes In Nyc