NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

Va Beach / Hampton Roads G owners?

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 15 votes, 4.40 average.

Old 03-13-2009, 08:08 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 3Buddha5
Sunday up date

Everyone meet up at the normal time at the normal place...if its raining at the time a few members are going to stay on the southside and chill, the others will make the trip. its your call. if you saw the news state police is runing operation "land, air and speed", so I64 is going to be blitz with state troopers
i prob wont make it to the meet if i can't correct most of the toe-in in my rear wheels. im going to the hobby shop tomorrow to install the a-arms and hopefully adjust some toe with the stock setup.

thanks for the info on tire instl, i'll hit up jeffro when i get the new rubber.

hey buddha, SF IV FTMFW

Old 03-13-2009, 08:33 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Cabad85
i prob wont make it to the meet if i can't correct most of the toe-in in my rear wheels. im going to the hobby shop tomorrow to install the a-arms and hopefully adjust some toe with the stock setup.

thanks for the info on tire instl, i'll hit up jeffro when i get the new rubber.

hey buddha, SF IV FTMFW
Your going to need adjustable cambers. How much did you drop the car? I had to get front cambers for mine. I have a 1" drop in the front with my 350z springs. If you have to get front cambers, I would get the SPL. This is the one I am running on my car and they are cheaper than Stillen. Also now they have two versions a street version and a race version. Iam running the race version on my sedan.

Good Luck!!

Old 03-13-2009, 08:38 AM
Originally Posted by fishhouse
i'm getting ready to get a pair of the kumho's for my fronts as well. haven't been able to find anyone in town that sells them.

i was just going to order from TireRack. shipping was only like $25. then see if Keenen at All Aspects could install - not sure if he has a mounting or balancing machine or not.

let me know what you figure out. anyone got other suggestions?
Alloy Wheel of VA in Hampton sells the Kumho tires, but he may have to order them. I heard they are really good place to get wheels and tires.

When I had my new tires put on by Merchant's Tire they scratched my wheel a little which I was pissed. So far the only place I trusted is the preformance shop I go to, Tidewater Z.

Old 03-13-2009, 09:01 AM
Originally Posted by jimmykce1
Your going to need adjustable cambers. How much did you drop the car? I had to get front cambers for mine. I have a 1" drop in the front with my 350z springs. If you have to get front cambers, I would get the SPL. This is the one I am running on my car and they are cheaper than Stillen. Also now they have two versions a street version and a race version. Iam running the race version on my sedan.

Good Luck!!
i have both SPC, rear adjustable camber/toe arms and front adjustable camber/toe upper a-arms already, i just need to install the front ones which i got last night. SPC just released the front a-arms for the 2nd gen sedan this past week, they are the only ones that have adjustable front a-arms. according to eibach the drop is 1.4" F and 1.3" R.

Old 03-13-2009, 09:37 AM
Every one sells kumho tires... I sell kumho tires it very s on what size u need. But we also have a local warehouse down the street so i can pick them up same day that's if they have them in stock ... But any tires u guys need i can get. Also install them i'm located at 6000 e virginia beach blvd norfolk, va 23502 its called joes tires & rims .. The # is 757-466-4060 jeffro. Hey munky i have those spacers if u need them ..

Old 03-13-2009, 03:05 PM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
^ sweet - thanks man! i'll be hitting you up in a few weeks or so. stretching these out till after tax time.

Old 03-13-2009, 03:36 PM
Received 31 Likes on 23 Posts
i need rimssssssss

Old 03-13-2009, 04:15 PM
Originally Posted by citymunky
Bembo's should be on by Friday . Who want to give me a hand? I need a person to help bleed them.

That's almost as much mod's i had. What more do you want to do?? Also was that you on base today around 3:30-4:00?
Yeah that was me. Your g look so sick man. I think im going to get a red dash kit next. What other performance mods can you suggest?

Old 03-13-2009, 06:27 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Just made it into VA today & I brought my buddy with the 370, I guess we will meet @ Best Buy on Sunday for the caravan to NN

Old 03-13-2009, 07:38 PM
Originally Posted by jlinc04
Just made it into VA today & I brought my buddy with the 370, I guess we will meet @ Best Buy on Sunday for the caravan to NN
I don't think its going to happen due to the rain.

Old 03-13-2009, 07:40 PM
Originally Posted by Cabad85
i have both SPC, rear adjustable camber/toe arms and front adjustable camber/toe upper a-arms already, i just need to install the front ones which i got last night. SPC just released the front a-arms for the 2nd gen sedan this past week, they are the only ones that have adjustable front a-arms. according to eibach the drop is 1.4" F and 1.3" R.
Look like your sedan will be lower than mine..LOL

Old 03-13-2009, 07:40 PM
Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
Well peoples its been fun. I found out today that im moving back to L.A., im leaving in 2months so im gonna be pretty busy but i will sure to make time to hang out with you guys....

Old 03-13-2009, 07:47 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by jimmykce1
I don't think its going to happen due to the rain.
We will probably still swing it out to Bailey's anyway just to see who shows up... it says A.M. Showers on Sunday, I guess we will see

Old 03-13-2009, 08:06 PM
Im going to try to make it to best buy sunday morning. Any body heard about the state troopers lately? They are running some kinda speed trap operation.....

Last edited by roiboi; 03-13-2009 at 08:06 PM. Reason: anyboy
Old 03-13-2009, 08:11 PM
Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by roiboi
Im going to try to make it to best buy sunday morning. Any body heard about the state troopers lately? They are running some kinda speed trap operation.....
Originally Posted by 3Buddha5
Sunday up date

Everyone meet up at the normal time at the normal place...if its raining at the time a few members are going to stay on the southside and chill, the others will make the trip. its your call. if you saw the news state police is runing operation "land, air and speed", so I64 is going to be blitz with state troopers
I guess you didnt get the memo

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 15 votes, 4.40 average.

Quick Reply: Va Beach / Hampton Roads G owners?