NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

Va Beach / Hampton Roads G owners?

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 15 votes, 4.40 average.

Old 05-10-2009 | 09:36 AM
So is the 24th still on for Skyline Drive?

Old 05-10-2009 | 01:12 PM
Yep...They already left if your still at home. They met at Best Buy at 6:00am and left at 6:30am.

Old 05-10-2009 | 01:55 PM
Originally Posted by RaheemG35
So is the 24th still on for Skyline Drive?
Yes, there is a another one on the 24th. I'm not sure if anybody in the 757 is going

http://my350z.com/forum/mid-atlantic...-may-24th.html

Old 05-10-2009 | 09:29 PM
Yooo what's up? I just found this thread. I'm not in VA yet but being forced back cause of the bad work economy. Will probably be back around July or August. I have a 2008 G37 base with short ram intakes and some tint as of right now. Had been looking for some people in the HR area...I grew up in Yorktown.

Old 05-11-2009 | 08:07 AM
skyline drive was a blast guys. its good road to test all your handling upgrades. i'll post pics/video soon.

Old 05-11-2009 | 08:10 AM
Originally Posted by Nosnibor
Yooo what's up? I just found this thread. I'm not in VA yet but being forced back cause of the bad work economy. Will probably be back around July or August. I have a 2008 G37 base with short ram intakes and some tint as of right now. Had been looking for some people in the HR area...I grew up in Yorktown.
welcome! we have a small, but decent rep of G's in this area. moving back to the peninsula area or down by the beach?

Old 05-11-2009 | 04:37 PM
Originally Posted by Cabad85
welcome! we have a small, but decent rep of G's in this area. moving back to the peninsula area or down by the beach?
I'll be back up in the Yorktown area but I have some friends..ladies...I'll definitely be visiting in the beach area.

Saw y'all just had a skyline drive meet/thing. They do some crazy canyon runs here in Cali, let me tell you...these G's can really perform on some curvy roads!

Old 05-11-2009 | 05:10 PM
yup i definately need some suspension upgrades......it was fun tho except chris making me look bad with the sedan

Old 05-11-2009 | 06:06 PM
Originally Posted by FrozenInferno
yup i definately need some suspension upgrades......it was fun tho except chris making me look bad with the sedan
2008 with all the modern bells and whistles VS 2003. What did you expect.

It's about enjoying the experience, not being enveous of what others have. Right? Funnel that angst into your ride and enjoy what you have!

Old 05-12-2009 | 11:32 AM
Man where do you guys all hide at? i was down there this weekend and saw one G passing through from florida. I saw one Z on Atlantic Ave(convertible with rims and striped hood).

I thought i would see one of you guys floating around there.

haha thats right i was scouting your area.

look forward to meeting some of you guys up at our Function Tuned meet up here this weekend..

Old 05-12-2009 | 12:47 PM
anyone need any tires
255/35/19 and 285/35/19
brand new toyo t1r with less than 5 miles
i just want to run a lower profile
pm for a deal and more info

Old 05-12-2009 | 01:30 PM
so i was walking throught the parking lot buy pier 14 on *** and spot a neat-o looking black 04. tinted black 19's polished lip looked nice from afar. upon closer inspection (the trunk as i walked by) i noticed about 1inch chrome letters that spell the word TURBO on one side and DK on the other side. im guessing the Drift King joined the navy so i say to my self hmmmm a turbo G, i give it a walk around and see nada intercooler, stock exhaust. as i peer through the tinted window being nosey, and see no type of guage, in any of the usual spots where people stash them.

so im thinking this person found an awsome G-14 classified spot to hide meters and guages or has none which IMO is bad for a turbo car let alone one with no intercooler. (maybe inte the greddy kit with no intercooler) and they probably have an exhast cut out that they can control from inside so they dont get exhaust ticket. i would like to give them the benifit of the doubt but........ i dunno.

has anyone seen this car or know who drives it? looks nice less the pointless letters on the back. but only visable upgrades or mods was rims (stock ride hight) and shiney letters on the back and tint if you consider that an upgrade or mod.

Old 05-12-2009 | 01:43 PM
Originally Posted by munsterrr
Man where do you guys all hide at? i was down there this weekend and saw one G passing through from florida. I saw one Z on Atlantic Ave(convertible with rims and striped hood).

I thought i would see one of you guys floating around there.

haha thats right i was scouting your area.

look forward to meeting some of you guys up at our Function Tuned meet up here this weekend..
i was at skyline drive this past sunday and on saturday i was at home all day. its rare to see us around i guess, since we have a small rep of G's who are active forum members. it seemed like everyone was laying low this past weekend.

Old 05-12-2009 | 01:50 PM
Originally Posted by snakes1021
so i was walking throught the parking lot buy pier 14 on *** and spot a neat-o looking black 04. tinted black 19's polished lip looked nice from afar. upon closer inspection (the trunk as i walked by) i noticed about 1inch chrome letters that spell the word TURBO on one side and DK on the other side. im guessing the Drift King joined the navy so i say to my self hmmmm a turbo G, i give it a walk around and see nada intercooler, stock exhaust. as i peer through the tinted window being nosey, and see no type of guage, in any of the usual spots where people stash them.

so im thinking this person found an awsome G-14 classified spot to hide meters and guages or has none which IMO is bad for a turbo car let alone one with no intercooler. (maybe inte the greddy kit with no intercooler) and they probably have an exhast cut out that they can control from inside so they dont get exhaust ticket. i would like to give them the benifit of the doubt but........ i dunno.

has anyone seen this car or know who drives it? looks nice less the pointless letters on the back. but only visable upgrades or mods was rims (stock ride hight) and shiney letters on the back and tint if you consider that an upgrade or mod.
i heard someone mention this sometime ago, but im pretty sure its safe to say that a car wouldn't be turbo'd if it didn't have an intercooler. increase pressure/volume of air also increases the temp which is a no-no for engine efficiency/safety. someone just was badge happy or felt like adding some rice, who knows.

Old 05-12-2009 | 01:52 PM
yea i know i just find it amusing that it woudl say turbo and not be. i mean i catch flack cuz i rebadged mine i cant imagine what this person has to go through.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 15 votes, 4.40 average.

Quick Reply: Va Beach / Hampton Roads G owners?