NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

Va Beach / Hampton Roads G owners?

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 15 votes, 4.40 average.

Old 10-06-2009, 01:03 PM
Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
whos free this week after 5pm??

Old 10-06-2009, 01:33 PM
Received 30 Likes on 30 Posts
I'm free tonight

Old 10-06-2009, 02:19 PM
Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
What day this week I'm pretty free all week except wednesday I think

Old 10-06-2009, 02:51 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I think I am...

Old 10-06-2009, 07:24 PM
Received 31 Likes on 23 Posts
Im free after five more like six since i drive from n. carolina; playing with "bfg's" all day then nothing to do at night since wife is at college....

Old 10-06-2009, 07:36 PM
Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
anyone interested in some staggered volk 19" gtc's? +22 local please ill be leaving to go to kuwait in like 2 weeks. car will be sitting in the garage and waiting for new re30's 2 have fixable curb rash potenza re050 tires pretty decent shape pm me if you want to check them out. could be a steal for someone. and im free pretty much everyday all day until i leave. most of you have seen them if not and are interested let me know.

Old 10-06-2009, 08:31 PM
Originally Posted by 3Buddha5
^ sounds like something a noob would say ^
Says the noob himself !

the funny thing about this is i don't remember this at all. LOL

Old 10-07-2009, 08:39 AM
Received 30 Likes on 30 Posts
Originally Posted by Nosnibor
haha, I don't care what **** you talk to me...I just want to meet some people. I'm tired of these bitch *** honda punks and there are so many of them I have no one else to hang out with right now.
i hear ya on you wanting to try to meet other people, but...most of the our close friends drive hondas. my daily is a honda, buddhas girl drives a honda, our friend rodrick has a honda and so on...if you dont like hondas that much then you woundnt like our friends. our friends are there to lend a hand no matter what car i drive, if they need a hand ill help with their honda. like you said "theres so many of them."

im not here to bash you or anything but i find that your bashing a majority of our friends. what would happen when you hang out with us and our honda friend show up? hell i dont even really drive my g35, most of the time im in my civic when i hang out.

there isnt really isnt a g community in this area...there a bunch of g's but their are less than 10 that hang out on a regular basis. we dont care what you drive, anyone can hang out with us. buddha, munky, cabad and myself hang out the most since we live near and have the closest work schedules.

out of our close group of friends, us 5 g's are out numbered by our friends(what you call) "bitch *** honda punks." we are not a g club the is on a mission to seck and destroy hondas, we are more of a g35 family (part of the ngc family also) that is part the import scene.

Old 10-07-2009, 03:32 PM
^ditto

Old 10-07-2009, 05:38 PM
citymunky and 3buddha5, do you guys still want NGC t-shirts? lmk, asap.

Old 10-07-2009, 06:28 PM
Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
Idk

Old 10-07-2009, 06:33 PM
Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
no thanks.

Old 10-07-2009, 06:43 PM
Received 31 Likes on 23 Posts
anyone know a cheap sprayer for paint...i want to refinish the stockers and only pay to have them sprayed......or powdercoated if price is decent.

Old 10-08-2009, 01:16 AM
Originally Posted by VA 04 g35
i hear ya on you wanting to try to meet other people, but...most of the our close friends drive hondas. my daily is a honda, buddhas girl drives a honda, our friend rodrick has a honda and so on...if you dont like hondas that much then you woundnt like our friends. our friends are there to lend a hand no matter what car i drive, if they need a hand ill help with their honda. like you said "theres so many of them."

im not here to bash you or anything but i find that your bashing a majority of our friends. what would happen when you hang out with us and our honda friend show up? hell i dont even really drive my g35, most of the time im in my civic when i hang out.

there isnt really isnt a g community in this area...there a bunch of g's but their are less than 10 that hang out on a regular basis. we dont care what you drive, anyone can hang out with us. buddha, munky, cabad and myself hang out the most since we live near and have the closest work schedules.

out of our close group of friends, us 5 g's are out numbered by our friends(what you call) "bitch *** honda punks." we are not a g club the is on a mission to seck and destroy hondas, we are more of a g35 family (part of the ngc family also) that is part the import scene.
Let me rephrase then, bitch *** car enthusiast punks. It seems that for some reason here in Virginia there is so much hostility between people in car groups. Like it's really that serous...I don't understand why but no where else have I seen anything like that.

I have plenty of friends myself that drive Honda's, in fact it was a friend of mine that I used to ride with in his Honda that got me into this car world. I don't car what anyone drives as well, I don't judge based on what you like or what you can or can't afford.

If you feel I bashed your friends then I apologize, as long as they aren't the *** holes I speak of.

And the main reason for that whole message in the first place was because I don't have a crew to hang out with. After leaving LA and being in a G crew I thought I would look for something similar and the only local group has been this one. I tried making contact before I moved and I only got hassled by your members. If y'all do not seek new members then simply advertise such. You say you want to meet people before hand so it isn't awkward, well when is that chance? I have PMed several times to attend a few of your local meets but they either get ignored or unread.

I understand people are busy, life is tough. I'm just trying to meet people with the same interest to have fun and chill. Considering you all chat here I assumed Infiniti G's were the main interest and the reason for the meets.

Either way like I said it's not gonna hurt me if you want to talk **** on the internet. I actually humor it, and if the case is that this certain group doesn't want to branch out and meet new people than I am more than happy to set up a meet/cookout/whatever for anyone interested. Just let me know and we can get something going!

Old 10-08-2009, 11:47 AM
Wow!! Yal have a lot of drama suddenly. This is gonna become like The Fast and the Furious soon!!!

Cookouts with fists and knives being throw over words!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 15 votes, 4.40 average.

Quick Reply: Va Beach / Hampton Roads G owners?