NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

G35 Meets In NY

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-15-2006, 10:38 AM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
^^ low 13s?? are you spraying or there are mods on it that i just cant see?

Old 02-19-2006, 12:59 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
it looks nice though

Old 02-21-2006, 01:42 PM
Received 47 Likes on 32 Posts
Originally Posted by myGspot
^^ low 13s?? are you spraying or there are mods on it that i just cant see?
well i'm waiting for the kinetix intake manifold to come out for the 3.5 in my car.

i have the following mods:

CAI, headers, race pipe, custom exhaust, advanced timing 2 degrees, UR pulley, and automatic modified valve body from maximumtuning.net

runs a high 13 now w/ traction... thats what i hate about the front wheel drive cars so i'll be happy when i sell this and get into a G

Old 03-22-2006, 01:00 AM
ZZ Boy
So has anyone had a chance to meet Raul Ramdayal(formerly known as casanova_love-banned), guy a who ripped me off with 20" maya DTS wheels in a recent meet?

I was just curious to see what he had to say.

Old 03-22-2006, 01:28 AM
Originally Posted by ssk0771
So has anyone had a chance to meet Raul Ramdayal(formerly known as casanova_love-banned), guy a who ripped me off with 20" maya DTS wheels in a recent meet?

I was just curious to see what he had to say.
what exactly happened?

Old 03-22-2006, 01:32 AM
ZZ Boy
Originally Posted by phatkiddx2
what exactly happened?
Do a search on the forum under my user name"ssk0771" you'll see.

There are 2 different treads.

1st title is "Help me find Forum Member. CASANOVA LOVE!"

2nd title is "Update on ssk0771 issue with casa_nova love!"

Old 03-22-2006, 12:31 PM
Do a search on the forum under my user name"ssk0771" you'll see.

There are 2 different treads.

1st title is "Help me find Forum Member. CASANOVA LOVE!"

2nd title is "Update on ssk0771 issue with casa_nova love!"
wow that sucks dude let me know what happens. P.S. I almost bougth those rims from him too!!

Old 03-22-2006, 01:12 PM
Received 47 Likes on 32 Posts
that is some shady stuff.

Old 03-22-2006, 04:40 PM
G SQUAD
That whole story is between the Buyer and seller..(you and him)..Why are people trying to kick up old buried non sense?

Its silly posting like that that starts up things that dont need to be started online...........and tossing out someones whole name online like that is uncalled for.
If you are curious about what he has to say why dont you make arrangements to come and meet him and speak to him yourself?

hmmm I wonder?

either way what happened is over now so why not just let dead dogs ...you know the rest.

and get over it already.....sheesh....its done...and there is nothing anyone can do about it....NEXT SUBJECT...

I'm done...and I wont be posting any replies

but I'm sure G35driver doesnt need an instant replay of that whole incident

PLus since you'd like to kick up old dirt that you know will start mess unecessarily....
here's an update...it looks like your money was well spent....

Attached Thumbnails G35 Meets In NY-hot.jpg  

Last edited by NYCG35; 03-22-2006 at 04:59 PM.
Old 03-22-2006, 05:40 PM
ZZ Boy
Originally Posted by NYCG35
That whole story is between the Buyer and seller..(you and him)..Why are people trying to kick up old buried non sense?

Its silly posting like that that starts up things that dont need to be started online...........and tossing out someones whole name online like that is uncalled for.
If you are curious about what he has to say why dont you make arrangements to come and meet him and speak to him yourself?

hmmm I wonder?

either way what happened is over now so why not just let dead dogs ...you know the rest.

and get over it already.....sheesh....its done...and there is nothing anyone can do about it....NEXT SUBJECT...

PLus since you'd like to kick up old dirt that you know will start mess unecessarily....
I tried many many time including the mods and admins. NO luck. There is a reason why Raul was banned from the forum. I was just curious because I know on the orginal tread, some members were going to ask him what happened and wanted to see what he had to say. I also heard that on last meet, he had new mod and wheels. I am sure he bought those mods with money that he got from me.

Also, I wonder how you would be if you were the one that got ripped off $1200+???

Old 03-22-2006, 05:47 PM
www.g35tt.com
I tried many many time including the mods and admins. NO luck. There is a reason why Raul was banned from the forum. I was just curious because I know on the orginal tread, some members were going to ask him what happened and wanted to see what he had to say. I also heard that on last meet, he had new mod and wheels. I am sure he bought those mods with money that he got from me.

Also, I wonder how you would be if you were the one that got ripped off $1200+???
It's called buyer baware. That was how long ago? Drop it and move on.

Old 03-31-2006, 01:22 AM

hmmm I wonder?

dude you sound like a f*ckin *******. first off he has every right to bring up this subject again. everything you said in this post is total stupidity. oh so he mentioned his full name online. boohoo that aint a big deal. a big deal is getting ripped off for more than $1200. then you want him to shutup about it. give me a break. and how the hell is he gonna come make arrangements to meet the guy when he lives all the way in Cali and the scammer is hiding behind a new username on this forum. so his only option is to post online on this forum and your telling him to get over it like its nothing. i wonder how you would feel if someone stole $1200 from you and then told you sheesh get over it.

Its obvious what happened here. he got scammed and your throwing everything back in his face cause he wont let this go away. I wonder why. Dont give this stupid bs that this whole situation is nonsense or that this forum doesnt give a f about the past when we all know you want it to be forgotten for your own reasons.

Old 03-31-2006, 10:14 AM
Vaynce, I may have met you at the Tr-State meet or not but before you get all your panties in a bunch hear me out. You're coming off as a serious ***** regarding this issue. Why you throw in your 2 cents into this I have no idea. You get so sensitive into bringing in the GSquad name but ssk0771 had to turn to you guys because he's a member of your group and he was desperately trying to get in touch with him. He didtn want to get anyone else involved but he had to turn to this forum after he exhausted all other options.

Thats besides the point now because ssk0771 has already chalked it up as a loss. He's on here still trying to get answers. If you got screwed out of 1200 Im sure you'd be doing something about it.

You ask him to come out to NY and meet him? WTF you on crack. Your posts make no sense. The guy is in So Cal and Casanova_Love ripped him off and you want him to come to NY to settle it? Get a clue.

Unfortunately this isn't the end of it, you then POST A PICTURE OF CASANOVA LOVE'S CAR??? You seriously are rubbing salt into the wounds. That is all the more reason to bash you. I actually liked a bunch of the GSquad guys when I met them but you on the other hand.....

Old 03-31-2006, 10:21 AM
Originally Posted by marchesano
It's called buyer baware. That was how long ago? Drop it and move on.
Seriously! **** this guy! He's probably his friend. If I got ripped off for $1200 bucks...let me just say it would be worth the plane ticket (if you not local). Getting ripped off DOES NOT get easier with time!

Old 03-31-2006, 10:29 AM

hmmm I wonder?

amazing....completely amazing...your DEF. a POS for making such a comment. if ssk doesnt fly out to kick your face in i think i might have to....

and i lost alot of respect for marchesano....i for one will never do business with anyone from the NY G squad (except drew and coupin) AND i will make sure to let everyone else know of your practices and ethics....

its ok though, karma's a b1tch and you'll get yours and come crying on the boards one day...thats when i'll have my 'cry me a river' post ready...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: G35 Meets In NY