NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

Rims scratched at Pepe Infiniti

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-03-2006, 02:31 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dude I totally feel your pain! I bought my car from Pepe, and even wrote a long post about how terrible they are there. Every time i go to get service there, its always B.S. I called up ICA and ripped Pepe a new a$$hole. ICA did get results for me, i even became friends with the rep from there. every time i go to Pepe now they kiss my ***, but i still dont go there for service because that dealership sux *****!!!!!! i only go there for warranty work, which is still b.s. because they can never replicate my problem or sum other b.s. They tried to void my whole warranty because i dropped my car with coilovers. The service manager is incompetent. they have tried to rip me off numerous times. and their service techs - idiots! one of them tried to tell me that the rattle from my tranny is normal cos its a high horsepower vehicle so i told him to start up one of the Porsches next door and see if it rattles, and he was like "oh we can't do that. if anything the tranny is under warranty, if it breaks we'll fix it for free." they talk to me as if i don't know anything about cars. AHHHHH just thinking about them is makin me mad! IDIOTS IDIOTS IDIOTS!!!!
on a lighter side of things, if u want to get your car serviced go to white plains nissan. $30 oil changes unlike pepe's $50-$80. talk to the service manager Frank. Its a mod friendly dealer cos the service manager himself is into modifying cars. all warranty work should be done thru the dealer u purchased from though.
do u live in the area? PM me, we'll talk shop.

Old 01-15-2006, 12:41 AM
damn, sorry to hear that man. i just met another person who USED to own a G35 purchased from Pepe, and she said the same thing, "They don't know how to take care of their customers." They are used to dealing with rich people there and are so freaking snotty. I guess our $35K is not as good as others.

Old 01-15-2006, 12:46 AM
thats terrible