NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

Anyone in Bergen County NJ with a coupe

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-06-2003, 02:40 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anyone in Bergen County NJ with a coupe

Im gonna be ordering my coupe late February and I have been going through Prestige and never really test drove the coupe. I have drove the sedan but I was hoping to find someone in my area with a coupe. I currently drive a 1999 Audi A4 1.8T. If anyone could be of help just post here or email me. Thanks so much.

Old 01-06-2003, 10:17 AM
Supa Dupa Moderator
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Re: Anyone in Bergen County NJ with a coupe

There are a few of us on the FreshAlloy forum. I went through Prestige also, now they are Park Ave. I should be taking delivery of mine in 2 weeks. I highly recommend a test drive and just spending an hour inside the coupe just poking and prodding so you see how everything suits your tastes.

Old 01-06-2003, 01:36 PM

Afropuff, who was your salesman at Park Avenue? I dealt with Max. He was kinda nice but his follow thru was so so. I asked him about the Xenons and other features he hardly flinched./ I needed a push to buy the xenons and maybe more. Any way I have dealt with others there and they were really accomodating. I live in NY but I got the best deal with Parlk Avenue.

Emerald mist/ sedan/ sport pkg/bose/aero

Old 01-06-2003, 01:45 PM

Bergen County here w/ 6MT coupe. LOL, I'm actually within walking distance of Prestige.

Sorry don't really have the time to meet up, plus I'd be reluctant to let just anyone drive my car.

But I passed by the Prestige storage lot about a week a go and the have many coupes there, and I saw several 6mt's as well, have you checked yet if there are any avail to test drive.

I think Ramsey just got some 6speeds in too. At the moment I wouldn't recommend them though. I'm having trouble getting back my $500 deposit which they claimed was 100% refundable before I placed it.

Old 01-06-2003, 03:53 PM
Supa Dupa Moderator
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm within walking distance also. New Milford. My salesman was Craig. Very nice guy and all, but I'm not a fan of the dealership. They have been giving me the shaft for quite some time because I didn't want NAV. They kept saying that my car is going to take longer because most of their cars are going to come with NAV. I had to pressure them to get some concrete info on my car. My faith in them will be restored if they give me a great deal with tons of freebies. But if I had to do it all over again, I would have went elsewhere. Probably out of state. I got the same jive from Ray Catena also.

Old 01-25-2003, 01:00 AM

Hi! I'm the Internet Director for Ramsey Auto Group, and I work out of the Infiniti showroom. I want to help you get your $$ back if you cancelled your order - please e-mail me with your information at adamr@ramseycars.com and I'll work it out for you.

Adam Ross
Internet Director
Ramsey Auto Group

Old 02-14-2003, 03:19 PM

Hi guys, I purchased my car 4 weeks ago at Ramsey- I dealt with *****. Nice guy- he will go out of his way for you and always returns phone calls. Anyway- I didn't test drive the car before I purchased it- I went by everyones reviews posted on MSN Auto.com. Plus one look at the car at the delaership and I was in love. I new it would be a bit stiff with the 18" wheels, but that comes with the territory. Anway- I am 100% satisfied with the car- it soudns awesome and handles like its on rails.

Old 02-16-2003, 01:25 AM

Niko,

Who was ur salesman at Ramsey?

<P ID="edit"><FONT class="small"><EM>Edited by icings on 02/15/03 10:25 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

Old 02-16-2003, 01:27 AM

Hi Adam,

What do you have availble on the coupes? Looking for auto / prem / nav.

Old 05-09-2003, 10:01 PM

don't live in bergen but do live is essex county its close

ivory 6spd fully loaded