NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

Huge Car meet on Friday Night April 21, 2006, in Columbia Maryland.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-13-2006, 11:58 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Huge Car meet on Friday Night April 21, 2006, in Columbia Maryland.

Hey guys, there is this huge meet at the Antwerpen Nissan in Clarksville MD, on Friday April 21, 2006. It will run from 7 pm to 10 pm and is going to be sponsored by Antwerpen Nissan ! (Which means that there isn't going to be any cop trouble if no one does anything stupid). The Dealership is also gonna give away Oil changes and service work vouchers, and siruis satelite radio is also going to be there with a radio raffle and plenty of door prizes, comcast will be there with door prizes too.. This meet was started by the car club Autokrats in md (I'm not affiliated with them in anyway at all) and I've gone to their meets before with a couple other friends and they are HUGE and a bunch of REALLY nice cars do come out. Trust me its not just a bunch of ricers...thats only in glen burnie MD....(no offense to glen burnie peeps ). The last few times that I've gone though, I see the big *** supra club, honda club, a bunch of z's sticking togethor, and even a mini cooper club ??..lol, I'm sure there were plenty more different groups of cars there sticking togethor, but from the looks of it there was only 1 other G there ! . I just wanted to let you all know about this meet and maybe we can roll down togethor to it if you have nothing better to do on friday, I always wanted to meet other fellow G owners . So anyone down ?

Here's the info again:
When: Friday April 21st @ 7:00PM-10:00PM
Where: (Sponsored by)Antwerpen Nissan off Rt. 108

ANTWERPEN NISSAN
12420 AUTO DRIVE
CLARKSVILLE, MD

Why: G's are cool and we gotta represent too, plus this is at nissan ! We gotta help the company that built our car and represent for them how bad would it look if they were sponsoring the meet and a whole bunch of hondas and toyotas came and you never know, the dealership might have have some favoritism when handing out prizes... .
Other Info:
-Nissan oil changes/service work give aways,
-Sirius Satelite radio raffle/door prizes,
-comcast raffle/door prizes,
-Food and drink for sale.

Old 04-13-2006, 01:12 PM
Received 65 Likes on 56 Posts
ill be there with a bunch of the midatlantic z,s.hopefully we can get a few more g,s to attend,there,s a few that live in columbia from the national g club.