Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

6-24 Monterey Drive Info

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-24-2006, 12:30 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I might be able to join for tomorrow. Put me down as a maybe, leaning more towards YES lol

Old 06-24-2006, 12:41 AM
Super Moderator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Hokori04G35
I might be able to join for tomorrow. Put me down as a maybe, leaning more towards YES lol
Hope to see you there, Rob.

Old 06-24-2006, 02:04 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by andy2434
Shane,

The Vista Point staging stop maybe too small for our group. A local Z buddy of mine is suggestion a larger staging area in Seaside at the Home Depot (1590 Canyon Del Rey Blvd.). The Home Depot is right off of hwy.1 at exit 218, Seaside/Del Rey Oaks. This may be a better option for us to regroup prior to cruising into Monterey. I will announce this stop at the Capitola mall stop.
I think I know that Home Depot you talking about, you can see it on your left side on S. hwy1, the main reason for us to regroup couple of miles after Capitola Mall is so two groups can drive together for lil while for the first time, but if we wait till Seaside? I think its less than 3 miles from the Wharf, not sure its good idea cus once we get off freeway from there? we going to be seprated again from the stop sign and traffic lights, might as well just drive right into Wharf on each's own, if we do decide to group at Seaside? it probably will be easier that we dont get back on freeway, just take Del Monte ave straight to Wharf.

I really dont think it matter with the size of the Vista point, we dont all have to pull in there, as long as the led group have safe place to pull over for few minutes(less than 5) and wait for the whomever got caught behind from the traffic lights...How is this? lets say we pre-determain the led group wait at Vista point for excatly 5 minutes and whoever are left behind from the lights? do not pull into Vista point, againg I will bring up the rear, so whoever was behind? we could do a mini-regrouping, when we get close to the Vista point, I will call you as signal for you guys to pull out of there, and we can sort of regruop as we go, it cant be all that difficult, but I dont really see the point of regrouping so close to our destination, well thats my take on it.

Old 06-24-2006, 02:11 AM
Originally Posted by kenempireex
hahaha, i didn't know the first page is the most up-to-date. I was searching for the last time people post the list, haha sorry.

Hey, it seems like we have reach 35 people. More please...
That was the reason of me making seprate thread so YOU or anyone else dont have to search all over the thread to find just that one post, everything you need for this meet? all will be on top of very first page.

Are we getting lil greedy now? I am quite happy with 35 cars, I think because of Andy, somehow he brings ppl together and put some integrity to this type of events

Old 06-24-2006, 02:24 AM
Super Moderator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by limeg35
I think I know that Home Depot you talking about, you can see it on your left side on S. hwy1, the main reason for us to regroup couple of miles after Capitola Mall is so two groups can drive together for lil while for the first time, but if we wait till Seaside? I think its less than 3 miles from the Wharf, not sure its good idea cus once we get off freeway from there? we going to be seprated again from the stop sign and traffic lights, might as well just drive right into Wharf on each's own, if we do decide to group at Seaside? it probably will be easier that we dont get back on freeway, just take Del Monte ave straight to Wharf.

I really dont think it matter with the size of the Vista point, we dont all have to pull in there, as long as the led group have safe place to pull over for few minutes(less than 5) and wait for the whomever got caught behind from the traffic lights...How is this? lets say we pre-determain the led group wait at Vista point for excatly 5 minutes and whoever are left behind from the lights? do not pull into Vista point, againg I will bring up the rear, so whoever was behind? we could do a mini-regrouping, when we get close to the Vista point, I will call you as signal for you guys to pull out of there, and we can sort of regruop as we go, it cant be all that difficult, but I dont really see the point of regrouping so close to our destination, well thats my take on it.
Okay, your My350Z invite post will have a some Z members staging at Seaside. A local pal of mine will meet up with us at Capitola. Perhaps, I'll pull off at Seaside and hangout a bit with them. We'll catch up with the rest of your folks later on.

Old 06-24-2006, 02:27 AM
Originally Posted by Hooman6MT
I'm still at work....doesn't look like I'll get out of here until Sunday!!! Have fun on the drive and be sure to take pictures and video
Gee, I was counting on you for my daily allowance of alcohol in-takes

Well, have fun at work....

Old 06-24-2006, 02:31 AM
Originally Posted by andy2434
Okay, your My350Z invite post will have a some Z members staging at Seaside. A local pal of mine will meet up with us at Capitola. Perhaps, I'll pull off at Seaside and hangout a bit with them. We'll catch up with the rest of your folks later on.
I think they will meet up at Seaside and then drive up to Captiola Mall, and they meet back down at seaside cus they want to do a local run as we didnt have plan on doing that...I thought we are going to stop at Seaside for sole purpose of regruoping, but if there are 350Zer over at Seaside? we sure can stop by, it would not be a issue what so ever with any of us.

Anybody wants to go along to Capitola, we'll leave at 11:00am from Denny's to go there. On way back we'll be stopping at Seaside (Home Depot/Staples). Than next stop will be either the Wharf or will do a local run from there.
Depart Salinas at 11:00am sharp and head over to Capitola Mall (by Santa Cruz) and link up with our G35 friends. Than we head back to Monterey/Salinas with the whole group to Moneterey/Seaside. Nice short easy drive and lunch, pictures, possible local run.

Last edited by limeg35; 06-24-2006 at 02:40 AM.
Old 06-24-2006, 03:01 AM
sign me up 4 fairfield. im coming up from davis

Old 06-24-2006, 03:23 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by jondimellow
01. Andy2434/Andy + Carol (the "BOSS")
02. GISMO35/Wes maybe +1
03. Fox233/Todd maybe +1 or 2 <--- He rather attend other event, would you reconsider if Cru jump out of cake semi naked for your viewing pleasure?
04. Cyberecho79/Mike +1 or 2 - Coming from Sac, caravan anyone? =-)
05. mborel7052/Marc
06. dyenboy/Donnie (me, myself and I)
07. johnbigbootie/Robert (maybe)
08. skeleton_cru/Eloy +1 if my GF can get the day off
09. ajayjuneja`+1 -- might bring a friend along!
10. Urban/Paul --I think I can make this one(Mike we can meet up in Fairfield )
11. vodkarocket/Boris +1 - this time I'll actually stay for the drive
12. Disco_Monkey/Chris +wife - tryin to get her into cars so she doesn't give me the "wtf face" whenever a box arrives.
13. kris79 /kris +1 if i can get my girl to come
14. machavez702/Mike, maybe the wife if she can handle the ride this time, otherwise she'll meet me there
15. zmoothg/Jameel
16. G35 tycoon/ ryan +1....me and my cousin (#18,19) caravaning from SAC
17. WhiteSkylineSF/ aaron +1...got HD cameras...should i bring them??
18. codeflux/Igor + 1 or +2 -- will do my best to be there, with a friend and/or girlfriend
19. grace/ Gillian just me or bf...no extras
20. Hooman6mt/ Hooman (just me for now, but my car can only hold two people anyway )
21. dklau33 - tentative but will try to make it since haven't been to a meet in a long long time
22. KenempireEX/Ken +2-1 (I will make a U-turn at any place 1pm on that day)
23. JDM r TAB/Ryan +4 maybe (cause i have friends that have g35s but i dont think they are on the boards)
24. MIIIG35/Vic/+1 maybe(meeting up at Fairfield) <----- Look, another newbie we would pick on.
25. FenixL1P/Kou +1 maybe
26. Nimdivino/Nim and Rachel - G35C
27. Julius - 350Z
28. Patman530 - Patrick+wife
29. chiapet15 +1
30. Dantesextacy/Tali +1
31. absolutgcs / Giri +1 maybe, gf may come along...
32. GYAL8R - / (Me, Myself, an IRENE) -
33. Tu_Clean + 2
34. Impactpeople/Abe <--- only if Jameel meets me at Serramonte (not sure what is that all about )
35.jondimellow...(jon) giri, stop being a baby and come up to serramonte. wazzap Abe, my fellow Z
The wife won't make it, she's conveniently camping . I have my son as my co-pilot/navigator. I'm also meeting a couple of non-forum members who have G's that I invited. So me + son + maybe 2 other G's rollin in from Stokcton. It's gonna be good to get out the valley. It was freakin 108 in some parts of Stockton today!!

Old 06-24-2006, 03:28 AM
Originally Posted by machavez702
The wife won't make it, she's conveniently camping . I have my son as my co-pilot/navigator. I'm also meeting a couple of non-forum members who have G's that I invited. So me + son + maybe 2 other G's rollin in from Stokcton. It's gonna be good to get out the valley. It was freakin 108 in some parts of Stockton today!!
108? I remember those days, I lived in Modesto/Turlock for number of years...Hehehehe...that was the reason I posted that mini- weather report, in hoping to enticing more ppl from central valley to join us.

Bed time for me...see ya all in few hours...Yup, for once I didnt have to work the night before the meet.

Last edited by limeg35; 06-24-2006 at 03:31 AM.
Old 06-24-2006, 03:39 AM
Received 72 Likes on 54 Posts
See all you fellow Sac, Davis and Fairfield G's tomorrow.

Old 06-24-2006, 11:26 AM
workin...

leaving south bay soon, coming solo so i'll see you all up in serramonte

Old 06-24-2006, 11:55 AM
I know it's a bit late for this bit anyone washing their cars this morning? I have a ton of bugs from driving last night from Sac.

Oh well, guess quick detailer should do the trick. See you guys in a few

Old 06-24-2006, 09:45 PM
Received 72 Likes on 54 Posts
Great meet guys, even more people than ever before, now post them pics

Old 06-24-2006, 10:01 PM
Awsome meet guys!...i had soo much fun meeting everyone...hope to see everyone again soon!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 6-24 Monterey Drive Info