Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

Lunch on the run! =) 4/21/07

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-21-2007, 11:17 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey, did anyone misplace an order of fish and chips? I have no idea how it ended up in my trunk.

+1 for Shannon and everyone else that helped order food. That would've taken forever if we would have waited until the last minute.

Old 04-21-2007, 11:35 PM
Premier Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by limeg35
Yeah Paul, I'm with you on this one, some ppl were worry about the long wait, so we try to come up some way to cut it down a bit, and what happens?...I guess some ppl dont mind the wait after all.
I stand corrected! The ordering worked out much better than I imagined, of course thanks to Shannon's awesome efficiency. May be next time just post a menu and then do the ordering at the stagging (which is what basically happened today), and forget the online ordering. But If the meets get much larger will need to BBQ anyway!!

Old 04-21-2007, 11:36 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by RawFusion
Hey, did anyone misplace an order of fish and chips? I have no idea how it ended up in my trunk.

+1 for Shannon and everyone else that helped order food. That would've taken forever if we would have waited until the last minute.
I have some bagels in mine, thanks Shannon!

Old 04-22-2007, 12:21 AM
no problem. if we do another run where someone needs to be in charge of food, i'll do it. i kind of know some things to work on for next time. but anyway, it was a great afternoon with great people =)

Old 04-22-2007, 12:31 AM
Once again a huge thank you to organising the food situation for today!

Old 04-22-2007, 01:22 AM
We cant thank shannon enough for taking care of all the food orders and chaos once we got there!!...haha...but yes thank you shannon!!!

good thing i ordered a burger cuz they came out first!!!!

GREat Meet everyone!

Old 04-22-2007, 02:52 AM
Originally Posted by GISMO35
I have some bagels in mine, thanks Shannon!
Thanks for providing the bagels. It provided me a little boost from hauling junk from my house prior to today's successful event. I also cleaned out my plate during lunch. Thanks for the taking care of our lunch orders Shannon!

Old 04-22-2007, 10:29 AM
battle froggy
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
hey shannon your in charge of the food for the bbq hahahaa

Old 04-22-2007, 07:31 PM
Originally Posted by kris79
hey shannon your in charge of the food for the bbq hahahaa
thanks KRISSSS... but not until i get my clear corners from you =) hah!

Old 04-22-2007, 07:51 PM
Super Moderator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by ShannieShan78
thanks KRISSSS... but not until i get my clear corners from you =) hah!
Shannon,

You acted selflessly, yesterday, at the staging area. In lieu of everyone placing their lunch orders on-line, as Paul and Shane had pointed out and suggested that you abandon the said task, you spent all of you time at the staging area making sure that everyones' lunches were taken care of in advance. I simply wanted to make clear what actually had happened, yesterday . . . And as such, Carol and I will get you your clear corners, as a token of everyones' appreciation. It ain't much, but Kris will install them for you.

Old 04-22-2007, 08:09 PM
battle froggy
Originally Posted by andy2434
Shannon,

You acted selflessly, yesterday, at the staging area. In lieu of everyone placing their lunch orders on-line, as Paul and Shane had pointed out and suggested that you abandon the said task, you spent all of you time at the staging area making sure that everyones' lunches were taken care of in advance. I simply wanted to make clear what actually had happened, yesterday . . . And as such, Carol and I will get you your clear corners, as a token of everyones' appreciation. It ain't much, but Kris will install them for you.

no dont buy one, i am giving her my clear corners. next meet i will install them

Old 04-22-2007, 09:48 PM
Super Moderator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by kris79
no dont buy one, i am giving her my clear corners. next meet i will install them
Okay, thanks for watching out, Kris.

Old 04-22-2007, 10:41 PM
battle froggy
Okay, thanks for watching out, Kris.

np uncle andy hahahha

Old 04-23-2007, 11:33 PM
Shannon,

You acted selflessly, yesterday, at the staging area. In lieu of everyone placing their lunch orders on-line, as Paul and Shane had pointed out and suggested that you abandon the said task, you spent all of you time at the staging area making sure that everyones' lunches were taken care of in advance.
wow! what a compliment! THANKS! and seriously, it wasn't a big deal at all, and i'd be happy to do it again (with some adjustments this time of course) =) thank you for your clear-corner gesture, so sweet of you two to think of me!

ps: kris, try not to forget them next time! im excited because i think it will be the only mod i do. hahahah!! but, i do like this one kind of grill, but i dont know what its called. YAY FOR ME BEING UNEDUCATED IN THE REALM OF CAR MODS. RAISEROOF

Old 04-23-2007, 11:45 PM
battle froggy
Originally Posted by ShannieShan78
wow! what a compliment! THANKS! and seriously, it wasn't a big deal at all, and i'd be happy to do it again (with some adjustments this time of course) =) thank you for your clear-corner gesture, so sweet of you two to think of me!

ps: kris, try not to forget them next time! im excited because i think it will be the only mod i do. hahahah!! but, i do like this one kind of grill, but i dont know what its called. YAY FOR ME BEING UNEDUCATED IN THE REALM OF CAR MODS. RAISEROOF

you didnt link nothing lol i wont forget i will leave them inmy car for you hahaha you know it all starts with lights then your hooked

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Lunch on the run! =) 4/21/07