Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

Niello Infiniti in Concord.experiences?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-26-2007, 02:20 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I get my car serviced there all the time, they're pretty mod friendly it seems, I just got my transmission replaced on my G20 and they didn't say anything about my mods that probably messed it up (nitrous)

Old 04-26-2007, 03:18 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
We bought a few cars from them and likewise have done some aftermarket business to help them out, and overall they are good at what they do... tough on prices but they are negotiators.

Old 04-26-2007, 03:29 PM
Avoiding potholes
Received 150 Likes on 110 Posts
Originally Posted by IrishSkyline
... tough on prices but they are negotiators.
I threatened to leave more than a few times to get what I wanted.
It helped that I was buying on the last few days of 2005.

Old 04-26-2007, 04:04 PM
Yea my dad used to work there so I know alot of people there, so if anyone wants a deal I can talk to some people there.

Old 04-27-2007, 04:26 AM
Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts
Sedan
Originally Posted by g035sedan
I'm a new owner of a G35 bought at Niello. Was wondering what other peoples experience has been with them.

I did a search of Niello on this forum but would really appreciate some more current input.
I had a great purchase experience at Niello, but not so great experience with their service dept.

Old 04-27-2007, 04:51 PM
Thumbs up

I just got my car back. The rear spoiler looks great and I couldn't even tell the wheels had any marks on them! They washed the car for me also. Annaliese the service consultant was awesome..very friendly and explained everything. I was very impressed with her. She even asked me if there was any other issues they can look at even before I had a chance to say something! I know that's a small detail, but to me the little things matter most. So I was trying my dearest to come up with other issues, but really there isn't except some wind noise coming from a rear door and the armrest clicking noise. My loaner car however was only an 06 G35 sedan, I'll have to talk to them about that.

My car wasn't going to be ready that same day and Annaliese called to advise me of it. Again thumbs up. I never had to call them. When time came for me to pick my car up I had some items to switch back over to my car like a baby carseat and such and this one lady even asked if she can help! Maybe I'm just from da hood and am not used to such great service.

Old 04-30-2007, 11:32 PM
My brother and I both got 06 coupes there. They were nice and seem to take care of use well.

Going in for service always seems to be a circus. My experience has been that they always get it done on time and do a good job but they are so unorganized its almost comical. Good people, they try as hard as possible, but at the end of the day they're not rocket scientists.

Old 05-01-2007, 03:11 PM
Originally Posted by ZzXLR8FASTzZ
Yea my dad used to work there so I know alot of people there, so if anyone wants a deal I can talk to some people there.
I should keep you in mind, one of my major service is coming up soon.

But I bought my car here and had it serviced here before and have had no problems with them at all, much like the service I get in Oakland. I bounce back between Concord and Oakland depending upon my convenience. The service advisor I normally get at Niello is Guy and he's great.

Old 05-02-2007, 04:49 PM
I got my 07 G here recently. Worked with a very nice lady named Kaye Da Costa. She had answers to most of my technical questions and has strived to obtain them for the ones she didn't know. I appreciated her candor throughout the experience and would buy from her/Niello again.

Old 05-02-2007, 06:25 PM
Hey she was my salesperson too! She was great, never felt pressured at all.

Old 05-02-2007, 06:27 PM
Originally Posted by Mike_Deezy
I should keep you in mind, one of my major service is coming up soon.

But I bought my car here and had it serviced here before and have had no problems with them at all, much like the service I get in Oakland. I bounce back between Concord and Oakland depending upon my convenience. The service advisor I normally get at Niello is Guy and he's great.
Guy actually worked with me at Toyota Walnut Creek before he went to Infiniti, he's a nice guy.

Old 05-02-2007, 06:32 PM
Originally Posted by g035sedan
Hey she was my salesperson too! She was great, never felt pressured at all.
yep. she's great, "knowwhatimean?"

hahah i love the aussie accent!

Old 05-02-2007, 07:19 PM
Originally Posted by ZzXLR8FASTzZ
Guy actually worked with me at Toyota Walnut Creek before he went to Infiniti, he's a nice guy.
He really is. When my car was there for a few days getting the brakes worked on, he kept me up to speed on the condition of my car. I was surprised becuase I'm normally the one that would have to call them to follow up on my own.

Old 05-02-2007, 08:15 PM
Originally Posted by Altersys
yep. she's great, "knowwhatimean?"

hahah i love the aussie accent!
Is THAT what she is?! yea she looked nice sitting in the passenger seat with her skirt on while I was test driving.

Whos's Guy? I'm looking at their website and I can find a technician named guy?

Old 05-02-2007, 08:18 PM
you couldn't tell where she was from? it's a pretty thick accent and she says knowwhatimean every five words total aussie thing...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Niello Infiniti in Concord.experiences?