Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

Who's That G?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-21-2008, 04:17 PM
Never gone
Received 21 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by Mike_Deezy
Just saw Chris (G35Papa) driving a mini van. Chris, you look so natural as a soccer dad, it's a really good look for you

Old 07-21-2008, 04:18 PM
Never gone
Forgot to mention, I believe I spotted g35whizz on Blossom Hill Rd, turning left onto Snell Ave, on Saturday around 2pm-ish.

Was that you?

Old 07-21-2008, 04:35 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by bert039
Saw "Daves G" yesterday at the airport.
Wow! Only the second time I've been spotted since I got the car in 03.

Yes, was heading to San Diego for some Bachlor Party fun. Deep sea fishing, clubbing, etc, etc, etc...

Lots of G Coupes in S.D with personal plates. Ones that stood out: IAMLORD, DOOBEEG

Dave

Old 07-21-2008, 06:07 PM
Avoiding potholes
Received 150 Likes on 110 Posts
Just saw Chris (G35Papa) driving a mini van. Chris, you look so natural as a soccer dad, it's a really good look for you
He's going to get you...

Old 07-21-2008, 07:41 PM
bahahah hella cute!!

Old 07-21-2008, 08:06 PM
Saw an 06 black coupe on lone tree way, Antioch around 1pm heading towards Brentwood. Black rims with polished lip, looks like an Injen Exhaust, lowered, Nismo bumper??. Very nice car. I tried to get your attention but you weren't looking.

I was on a red nsx.

niM

Old 07-22-2008, 12:42 PM
Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Originally Posted by nimdivino
Saw an 06 black coupe on lone tree way, Antioch around 1pm heading towards Brentwood. Black rims with polished lip, looks like an Injen Exhaust, lowered, Nismo bumper??. Very nice car. I tried to get your attention but you weren't looking.

I was on a red nsx.

niM

That was me. Its actually an 04 but changed the tails and headlights to 06. The front is Karuma z and the sides are impul. Exhaust is an HKS. Thanks for the compliment. Your NSX looked sweet as well.

Old 07-22-2008, 01:29 PM
Never gone
Ok, seen a handful of G's in the last couple of days.

Sunday: Went to dinner @ Red Lobster off of Almaden Expressway and saw French87's car parked. Also saw an OB coupe, blacked out grill, aftermarket wheels (black w/brushed lips) a few rows over.

Monday: Downtown SJ, saw the same 03-05 IP coupe, OEM 18's, Brembos and a blacked out grill parked along side Guadalupe Parkway in front of Juvenile Probation, again. Anyone here?

Also on Monday, on my way home on 87 South, saw Zak (whitelight) pass me in the slow lane, but I was in my Civic, so you didn't notice me. I tried catching up to you, so I downshifted, VTEC kicked in, yo!, and just when I was about to catch you, you exited Curtner!

Old 07-22-2008, 04:57 PM
Originally Posted by 1trueG
That was me. Its actually an 04 but changed the tails and headlights to 06. The front is Karuma z and the sides are impul. Exhaust is an HKS. Thanks for the compliment. Your NSX looked sweet as well.
That's an 04? I was just talking to Rachel about it and I was wondering about your rear-bumper, its more square-ish than round (05-06 rear bumpers). So I thought maybe you changed the rear-bumper.

Anyway thanks for the compliment too.

See you around which happens quite a lot actually. hehe.

niM

Old 07-22-2008, 05:12 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by nimdivino
That's an 04? I was just talking to Rachel about it and I was wondering about your rear-bumper, its more square-ish than round (05-06 rear bumpers). So I thought maybe you changed the rear-bumper.

Anyway thanks for the compliment too.

See you around which happens quite a lot actually. hehe.

niM
I am pretty sure all 03-07 coupe bumpers are the same. I could be wrong.

Old 07-22-2008, 06:08 PM
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by Big Rob
Ok, seen a handful of G's in the last couple of days.

Sunday: Went to dinner @ Red Lobster off of Almaden Expressway and saw French87's car parked. Also saw an OB coupe, blacked out grill, aftermarket wheels (black w/brushed lips) a few rows over.

Monday: Downtown SJ, saw the same 03-05 IP coupe, OEM 18's, Brembos and a blacked out grill parked along side Guadalupe Parkway in front of Juvenile Probation, again. Anyone here?

Also on Monday, on my way home on 87 South, saw Zak (whitelight) pass me in the slow lane, but I was in my Civic, so you didn't notice me. I tried catching up to you, so I downshifted, VTEC kicked in, yo!, and just when I was about to catch you, you exited Curtner!
lol, hi

the OB is my friends car, he works with me so ull see his car there all the time as well.. im the one that convinced him to get a G lol. he has an account here but never posts... just lurks. haha

edit: who was ur server if you remembeR?lol

Old 07-22-2008, 08:06 PM
Never gone
Originally Posted by French87
lol, hi

the OB is my friends car, he works with me so ull see his car there all the time as well.. im the one that convinced him to get a G lol. he has an account here but never posts... just lurks. haha

Ohh, ok, cool! I remember thinging, unless it's a meet, it's not too often you see 2 modded G's in the same parking lot.

Don't remember the name of our server. White girl, blonde hair, probably describes more than a few servers there, huh? Haha!

Old 07-22-2008, 08:25 PM
Xet
Received 171 Likes on 143 Posts
Originally Posted by French87
lol, hi

haha i think ive seen your friend, in fact i think i posted a sighting a few pages back. I pulled next to him but he didnt look over haha. I live right on almaden expressway too ill have to go to red lobster one of these days

Old 07-22-2008, 09:01 PM
Originally Posted by sfgr415
I am pretty sure all 03-07 coupe bumpers are the same. I could be wrong.
You know, I thought of the same thing. But I am convinced (still no proof though) that 05-07 has a "bubblier" rear-bumper, and 03-04 is more squareish.

I noticed this during the first Monterey meet when I was following a black coupe and I asked Rachel, "isn't that rear-bumper looks squareish?" And ofcourse she responds with, "Nooooooooo, its the same". And so I figured, okay, well maybe because of the rims and its lowered, (we had stock rims at that time). But eventually she got the rims, and lowered it. Still looks "bubbly" to me.

And then she got hit in the rear where we have to replace her rear-bumper skin. So we found a $50 04 bumper from ebay and guess what, the rear looks squareish now. And Rachel agrees with me now. We sometimes would follow a later model G and talk about how the bumper is indeed bubblier/rounder.

Surely I'm not the only one who can see this..?

niM

Old 07-22-2008, 11:09 PM
^^^rear bumpers on 06+ are different hence they have 06+ specific rear splash guards.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Who's That G?