Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

Who's That G?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-23-2007, 08:30 AM
i fly low
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by djtaimishue
naw I was just crusin next to him then I seen him take off so i went too.
lol, you werent just "cruisin". when i would slow down, you would also, when i sped up, you would speed up too. yeah, you were cruising and pulled up next to me

Old 05-23-2007, 12:02 PM
Staff ALUMNI
Received 45 Likes on 35 Posts
I saw another stocked G coupe - Athens Blue color this morning around 7:30am going South on 880 on lane 1, tailgating the shyte out of this Ford Focus who was going pretty fast as it is. This G was within inches of the Focus - dude, don't friggin tailgate! Do you know what ramifications would go your way if you hit another person? Not only you would loose your G, you would loose anything that will come your way financially for the rest of your life because people are suing the shyte out of people! Not metioning you're endangering the people's lives around you! Go around the guy! There were 3 other empty lanes you could've went on and gone around the guy! Doesn't the 3-5 second rule apply anymore? Most Northern Cali drivers aren't good drivers to begin with!

Is this guy in here? Not a cool thing to do dude - not cool at all! It makes you look like an a$$!!!

Last edited by G-girl; 05-23-2007 at 12:07 PM.
Old 05-23-2007, 12:56 PM
Premier Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by G-girl
I saw another stocked G coupe - Athens Blue color this morning around 7:30am going South on 880 on lane 1, tailgating the shyte out of this Ford Focus who was going pretty fast as it is. This G was within inches of the Focus - dude, don't friggin tailgate! Do you know what ramifications would go your way if you hit another person? Not only you would loose your G, you would loose anything that will come your way financially for the rest of your life because people are suing the shyte out of people! Not metioning you're endangering the people's lives around you! Go around the guy! There were 3 other empty lanes you could've went on and gone around the guy! Doesn't the 3-5 second rule apply anymore? Most Northern Cali drivers aren't good drivers to begin with!

Is this guy in here? Not a cool thing to do dude - not cool at all! It makes you look like an a$$!!!
That must have been Shannon. She always on my $ss on the runs. LOL

Old 05-23-2007, 03:09 PM
battle froggy
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by penelson
That must have been Shannon. She always on my $ss on the runs. LOL

really i thought she is always lost in a parking lot somewhere. lol

Old 05-23-2007, 03:16 PM
Super Moderator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by kris79
really i thought she is always lost in a parking lot somewhere. lol
Oooooooo . . . Shannon is going to make you pay for that comment.

Old 05-23-2007, 03:19 PM
battle froggy
Originally Posted by andy2434
Oooooooo . . . Shannon is going to make you pay for that comment.

lol she doesnt visit here often ahhaha

Old 05-23-2007, 03:21 PM
Super Moderator
lol she doesnt visit here often ahhaha
LOL . . . Perhaps, but I bet she will, now.

Old 05-23-2007, 03:22 PM
battle froggy
LOL . . . Perhaps, but I bet she will, now.

next meet lets steal her clears and replace them with ambers and see if she notices.

Old 05-23-2007, 09:08 PM
i fly low
next meet lets steal her clears and replace them with ambers and see if she notices.
dooooo iiittt..... hahaha

Old 05-23-2007, 09:13 PM
Super Moderator
That would be funny to watch, wouldn't it? Better yet, we take the clears off and leave the bulbs hanging.

Old 05-23-2007, 09:34 PM
Premier Member

That would be funny to watch, wouldn't it? Better yet, we take the clears off and leave the bulbs hanging.
You guys are so evil ! I'm so sorry I started this Shannie...my bad

Old 05-24-2007, 03:21 AM
man you guys are buttholes. laugh it up, we'll see who ends up not having dinner because their order didn't get put in for the monterey run. jk.

ps: g-girl, it was probably me, since i go that way, around that time through san jose, and i have an AB. i can understand your concern for safe driving, but not really sure why you're firing off on tailgating though, because i never tailgate a car so close to the point where it's exceedingly dangerous and im endangering another person. if there are open lanes, yes i will go around. i know my limits and how to handle my car. plus, my limits may not be yours. if you feel it makes me look like an ***, well there are plenty of others who drive far worse than me. im a grandma driver compared to these guys. ask any of the guys on the boards.

Old 05-24-2007, 11:52 AM
battle froggy
Originally Posted by ShannieShan78
man you guys are buttholes. laugh it up, we'll see who ends up not having dinner because their order didn't get put in for the monterey run. jk.

ps: g-girl, it was probably me, since i go that way, around that time through san jose, and i have an AB. i can understand your concern for safe driving, but not really sure why you're firing off on tailgating though, because i never tailgate a car so close to the point where it's exceedingly dangerous and im endangering another person. if there are open lanes, yes i will go around. i know my limits and how to handle my car. plus, my limits may not be yours. if you feel it makes me look like an ***, well there are plenty of others who drive far worse than me. im a grandma driver compared to these guys. ask any of the guys on the boards.
i only tailgate shane

Old 05-24-2007, 12:11 PM
Premier Member

man you guys are buttholes. laugh it up, we'll see who ends up not having dinner because their order didn't get put in
This is a pretty good thread for NorCal....

Old 05-24-2007, 12:25 PM
Staff ALUMNI
Received 45 Likes on 35 Posts

Hi Shannie,

It was a guy driving... it wasn't a girl... Yeah, I saw how these guys are planning to steal your clear corners... put an alarm on those corners.

I'm a grandma driver too....

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Who's That G?