Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

Who's That G?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-03-2009, 10:46 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
IP G37 it had sicck rims look like a drop on it de badged . Lic plt. Was like 370gt saw u at best buy in roseville today around 730!! Hella siiiccccck car

Old 07-04-2009, 03:06 AM
Talking

Originally Posted by Ray Ray
The DG Coupe on West Winton belongs to the owner of Custom Modified.
really? me and my brother were juss talking about getting my suspension and cambers from that place. lol. now i know he'll hook it up =)

Old 07-04-2009, 04:13 AM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
spotted bmpnride in front of beshoff today around 7ish. I was inside waiting for my car and they pulled my car next to yours. Im not sure if you were the other guy inside the dealership who thought I worked there since I was in my suit from work.

Old 07-04-2009, 07:55 AM
Received 43 Likes on 26 Posts
Originally Posted by naveeeddd
really? me and my brother were juss talking about getting my suspension and cambers from that place. lol. now i know he'll hook it up =)
I wouldn't go to that place to get any suspension work done. Custom Modified overcharges on their parts and labor. Go to Motorsport techniques by winton and industrial. They do awesome work and they know their stuff. They've done a few g's as well.

Old 07-04-2009, 11:35 AM
Received 23 Likes on 20 Posts
Originally Posted by KuroV36
spotted bmpnride in front of beshoff today around 7ish. I was inside waiting for my car and they pulled my car next to yours. Im not sure if you were the other guy inside the dealership who thought I worked there since I was in my suit from work.
That was me. I had them take care of a few things on the car. I was actually still at Great America when you saw my car. I finally got spotted. I think chances of getting spotted go up alot when you go to Beshoff. I saw another coupe with some black or dark rims pull in about 10:30 am. Could not see the driver because the tint was dark, but the ride looked nice with the drop.

Old 07-04-2009, 11:43 AM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by bmpnride
That was me. I had them take care of a few things on the car. I was actually still at Great America when you saw my car. I finally got spotted. I think chances of getting spotted go up alot when you go to Beshoff. I saw another coupe with some black or dark rims pull in about 10:30 am. Could not see the driver because the tint was dark, but the ride looked nice with the drop.
I like your wheels man! looks sick on your ride

Old 07-04-2009, 11:51 AM
Originally Posted by KuroV36
I like your wheels man! looks sick on your ride
Thanks... My car is soo dirty. Just came out of the shop on Wed so there is dust all over it. Still have a few corners I need to have secured better on the bumper.

Old 07-04-2009, 01:53 PM
Premier Member

i saw your ride at garage inc troy, looks good =)

Old 07-05-2009, 03:47 AM
I wouldn't go to that place to get any suspension work done. Custom Modified overcharges on their parts and labor. Go to Motorsport techniques by winton and industrial. They do awesome work and they know their stuff. They've done a few g's as well.
really? my brother was telling me hes cheap? so u think i shouldnt go? now im all confused. i figured hed be better since he prolly works on his own g? where else is there good spots for suspension?

Old 07-05-2009, 06:45 AM
Received 43 Likes on 26 Posts
Originally Posted by naveeeddd
really? my brother was telling me hes cheap? so u think i shouldnt go? now im all confused. i figured hed be better since he prolly works on his own g? where else is there good spots for suspension?
I went there a few times at custom modified and their prices seem kinda high. It's really up to you though, but motorsport techniques down the street has better prices than custom modified, not to mention a variety of parts they can also get. Another thing is that i hardly see any people go to custom modified. It's mostly the owners cars out in front and hardly any of their customer's cars are to be seen. If you go to motorsport techniques, talk to Ron or Kin. They can advise you on what suspension to get for your G.

Old 07-05-2009, 06:49 PM
Originally Posted by I ride G@MachIII
i saw your ride at garage inc troy, looks good =)
Thanks V... Still have some minor things to work out with the bumper but Rian has it all set up. Your front bumper looks good but way too low for me. I would be scared to mess it up. Be careful.

Old 07-05-2009, 10:15 PM
Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts
spotted an IP G on Sunrise in Sacramento, "G35" debadged, oem 19's, dropped, blacked out headlights. are you on here?

Old 07-06-2009, 01:00 AM
I went there a few times at custom modified and their prices seem kinda high. It's really up to you though, but motorsport techniques down the street has better prices than custom modified, not to mention a variety of parts they can also get. Another thing is that i hardly see any people go to custom modified. It's mostly the owners cars out in front and hardly any of their customer's cars are to be seen. If you go to motorsport techniques, talk to Ron or Kin. They can advise you on what suspension to get for your G.
fasho. thanks ray. imma do that cuhz id rather go to sumone whose more experienced with g's. i would go to mach3 but wayyyy to far for me to go there. lol. and u r right tho. i pass by there winton alot and i never see any other car there except his g. theres another shop b4 his where i see a turbod s14 and a few other turbo'd cars. that shop seems cool too. might check them out. thanks tho brah!

Old 07-06-2009, 01:19 PM
thats motorsport techniques.... i also go there too

Old 07-06-2009, 02:02 PM
Premier Member

Originally Posted by bmpnride
Thanks V... Still have some minor things to work out with the bumper but Rian has it all set up. Your front bumper looks good but way too low for me. I would be scared to mess it up. Be careful.
it's actually higher than what i had before, the ings.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Who's That G?