Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

Who's That G?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-19-2007, 03:22 AM
chairman roflmao
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by G-girl
yep, that I am... but I grew up in a predominantly Jewish neighborhood in Socal... in my circle of friends, I'm the only non-white person. LOL

I am normally thrown in the Pacific Islander box.
I think my experience (growing up in Cupertino) was pretty much the exact opposite: the only [Russian-]Jewish kid amongst a bunch of Asians. LA is an interesting place, I fly down to Burbank (in The Valley) for work about once every month or two and sometimes enjoy an evening out in Hollywood (short taxicab ride from the hotel I usually stay at or work).

Old 06-19-2007, 03:35 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Saw a couple slightly modded G's over the weekend

This past Saturday:
Saw a DG coupe with a front aftermarket grille (possibly gialla) going opposite direction from me Westbound on Capital Expressway near 87... it was around 1145am

Then saw another DG (could have been the same DG i saw) but I only saw the rear and saw 350GT badging turning on to Hillsdale from Meridian. Forgot if this was Friday or Saturday, but it was in the afternoon.

Today:
Saw an OB coupe with black aftermarket grille going northbound on McLaughlin near Story around 12noon.

In all the above sightings, I was in my daily driver so you guys wouldnt have noticed me lol

Last edited by WTF??; 06-19-2007 at 03:39 AM.
Old 06-19-2007, 06:06 AM
Hot asian girl driving a blue coupe talking on her cellphone down near market and 2nd. Downtown san francisco. Looked like a 5at since she wasn't shifting. Had license plate in the front passenger side of the bumper.

Old 06-19-2007, 08:20 PM
Staff ALUMNI
Received 45 Likes on 35 Posts
Originally Posted by strlen
I think my experience (growing up in Cupertino) was pretty much the exact opposite: the only [Russian-]Jewish kid amongst a bunch of Asians. LA is an interesting place, I fly down to Burbank (in The Valley) for work about once every month or two and sometimes enjoy an evening out in Hollywood (short taxicab ride from the hotel I usually stay at or work).

How ironic! LOL My Mom still dreams of me marrying a Jewish boy! LOL I was engaged to one, but his Mom didn't like the fact that I'm Catholic. LOL Now she regrets her son marrying his current wife and she's trying to break the 2 of them up! LOL I miss L.A. Burbank, Pasadena, W. L.A., Brentwood, etc, all of those areas were my old stomping grounds... hitting the surf @ 4am, then going to work, then going hiking or mountain biking after dinner. I miss L.A.

Old 06-19-2007, 09:43 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
How ironic! LOL My Mom still dreams of me marrying a Jewish boy! LOL I was engaged to one, but his Mom didn't like the fact that I'm Catholic. LOL Now she regrets her son marrying his current wife and she's trying to break the 2 of them up! LOL I miss L.A. Burbank, Pasadena, W. L.A., Brentwood, etc, all of those areas were my old stomping grounds... hitting the surf @ 4am, then going to work, then going hiking or mountain biking after dinner. I miss L.A.
Ummm... Like you cant do those things around S.F.? I know its not quite as warm or sunny, you could just wear a jacket?

Old 06-19-2007, 10:40 PM
hitting the surf in ocean beach = death wish

Old 06-20-2007, 12:20 AM
Never gone
Received 21 Likes on 13 Posts
Saw a cute asian girl driving a 06 OB Coupe, partially debaged (only had a Mt. Fuiji painted black), with black rims exiting Hwy 87 onto Capitol Expressway. I was one car a head of you in the turn lane turning left onto Capitol. Drove beside you for a while, then jumped behind you. You turned right on to Snell Ave, and I stopped for gas @ the 76 on the corner. I didn't wave cuz I was in my Civic and didn't want you to think I was trying to holla or anything! Are you on here? Nice G, btw.

Old 06-20-2007, 01:11 AM
Staff ALUMNI
Originally Posted by limeg35
Ummm... Like you cant do those things around S.F.? I know its not quite as warm or sunny, you could just wear a jacket?

No I can't. It's friggin cold up here even w/ a full wetsuit like superdds said, it's a death wish plus all those rocks... Hell no, Mark Fu (sp?),may he rest in peace even died at Mavericks because of those rocks. I've been surfing since I was a kid, but I'm not an expert. And here, drivers run you over when you're on your bike. I was biking up Mt Tam a long time ago and some idiot hit me and barely stopped to see if I survived him colliding with me. Thank God there were witnessess or the guy was going to run. Most of the people here in Northern Cali don't know how to drive. Most of them can barely maneuver a shopping cart.

Last edited by G-girl; 06-20-2007 at 01:26 AM.
Old 06-20-2007, 01:16 AM
in all honesty...socal drivers are pretty damn crazy too though.

Old 06-20-2007, 01:24 AM
Staff ALUMNI
Originally Posted by superdds
True...

Last edited by G-girl; 06-20-2007 at 01:37 AM.
Old 06-20-2007, 02:41 AM
chairman roflmao
Originally Posted by superdds
When I step off the plane (a plane, not when driving -- since the change is more gradual when you're driving) in LA and walk out the airport... first things I notice are the difference in air and the drivers on the road.

Last edited by strlen; 06-20-2007 at 02:44 AM.
Old 06-20-2007, 02:42 AM
chairman roflmao
That's hilarious since my mom said I "should mary an Asian girl" on like the second day that I was in the US.

I haven't ventured much into Pasadena. I should plan a lunch-time/dinner-time visit there next time I'm in that area.

Old 06-20-2007, 03:34 PM
Avoiding potholes
Received 150 Likes on 110 Posts
I keep seeing a G parked next to the chocolate factory on Detroit in Concord.
Anyone here?
Our new offices are down the street from that awesome curve in the road.
Gawd I love that curve. Downshift and gas. Whooooo

Old 06-20-2007, 03:35 PM
Avoiding potholes
Received 150 Likes on 110 Posts
That's hilarious since my mom said I "should mary an Asian girl" on like the second day that I was in the US.

I haven't ventured much into Pasadena. I should plan a lunch-time/dinner-time visit there next time I'm in that area.
G-Girl meet Srtlen. Srtlen this is G-Girl.
lol. I had to.

Old 06-20-2007, 05:24 PM

would u like to meet my sister

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Who's That G?