Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

Who's That G?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-12-2010, 04:27 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by chrcarlo
Dont you have that super clean white 37 with the top secret kit? =D
lol. Just the front, and it's not real macoy.

Old 03-12-2010, 05:55 PM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
This is a little late but i spotted a 350z on shattuck and durant, you turned west off shattuck onto one of the streets down there (i forgot which one). Looked lowered on nismo LMGT4s and possibly exhaust. Anyone on here?

Old 03-14-2010, 01:32 AM
Wings Nation

Received 626 Likes on 456 Posts
emerald mist sedan, HIDs, dark tint, black sidemarkers, & possibly a nismo kit at the 76 on geary tonight around 10pm.

Old 03-14-2010, 03:44 AM
Received 1,939 Likes on 1,249 Posts
Originally Posted by finagle69
lol. Just the front, and it's not real macoy.
The Top Secret kit is just enough reason for me to pick up a G37. Its real clean. I guess it was some other guy I saw with a white G37, it was in a photo shoot with some black g37 with the TS kit as well.

Old 03-14-2010, 01:20 PM
Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
white g37 on ocean ave at around 12 pm
insane car nice rims and body kit looked very cool
i wasent in my g i was driving my friends subaru to kragen and while waiting to turn in it drove by and i missed my turn while staring at it

Old 03-14-2010, 09:17 PM
Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts
G
Originally Posted by jake_91306
Saw an OB coupe with jdm clear corners w/ bump on stock 19's lowered. Looks like my car without the front plate. Saw you drove up Durant Ave in B-town twice looking for parking.
Lol, Mike, I know who it is: Sam, with the R6 that you and I shot.
xD

Originally Posted by ucg35
youngsters.... dont they realize berkeley is cool enough to not need an thuggish abbreviation?
Lol, wow.

*Edit* On another note, who's this?

IP coupe, Maya wheels, window tint, molded Gialla lip spoiler/Hikkata Dori trunk, and front sports bumper with what looked like 3M double sided tape... but not front lip, lol.

Asian girl (I think) driving on Dumbarton Bridge. Is this.. Jen? I know it's not Veronica because her car is some non-stock color... anyhow, tried to wave "Hi" or something but you were... "unfriendly"/very focused on the road.

Last edited by xx7sephiroth7xx; 03-14-2010 at 09:42 PM.
Old 03-14-2010, 09:47 PM
BS or DG coupe right by the metreon today around 1pm, looked like it had tint, completely debadged, i tried saying hi but doubt you saw me since i wasn't even in a g.

Old 03-14-2010, 10:11 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by xx7sephiroth7xx

IP coupe, Maya wheels, window tint, molded Gialla lip spoiler/Hikkata Dori trunk, and front sports bumper with what looked like 3M double sided tape... but not front lip, lol.

Asian girl (I think) driving on Dumbarton Bridge. Is this.. Jen? I know it's not Veronica because her car is some non-stock color... anyhow, tried to wave "Hi" or something but you were... "unfriendly"/very focused on the road.
haha noo not me. i have stock trunk i would have said hi back also!

Old 03-14-2010, 10:46 PM
where did jen go? haven't seen u in ages!

Old 03-15-2010, 12:01 AM
Originally Posted by xx7sephiroth7xx
Lol, Mike, I know who it is: Sam, with the R6 that you and I shot.
xD

Lol, wow.

I'm the "UNFRIENDLY" filipino girl that you saw on the road.

First of all, you are correct that was double sided tape on my front bumper! i got into a fender bender and the lip is actually at the shop being repainted. The trunk is a custom one off spoiler from Grand Collision. I used cibatta burger's mold when i had my trunk done.

Second of all, I was on my way to work that day for a medical emergency...sorry for being too focused on the road but it was raining. i did see you speeding past me on the bridge.

Third, when we pulled up to that light...instead of you pulling up right next to me, you stopped behind me. There is no way i can either wave to say hi without you pulling up right next to me.

next time i wont be such a bitch...i just dont know how this thing works.

Old 03-15-2010, 12:55 AM
Originally Posted by xlack
where did jen go? haven't seen u in ages!
hi! i see your car in the 4th street garage all the time. i posted it in here one time, dont know if you ever saw it though.

Old 03-15-2010, 01:05 AM
Wings Nation

Received 626 Likes on 456 Posts
Old 03-15-2010, 02:55 AM
Originally Posted by gigi3526
I'm the "UNFRIENDLY" filipino girl that you saw on the road. ...

...i just dont know how this thing works.
Ummm…What happen to Ray? and when did he turn into a girl?

Car looks lot different since Cattlemen meet couple of years ago.

Old 03-15-2010, 03:13 AM
Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts
G
Originally Posted by jen n juice
haha noo not me. i have stock trunk i would have said hi back also!
Ooops, my bad.

First of all, you are correct that was double sided tape on my front bumper! i got into a fender bender and the lip is actually at the shop being repainted. The trunk is a custom one off spoiler from Grand Collision. I used cibatta burger's mold when i had my trunk done.

Second of all, I was on my way to work that day for a medical emergency...sorry for being too focused on the road but it was raining. i did see you speeding past me on the bridge.

Third, when we pulled up to that light...instead of you pulling up right next to me, you stopped behind me. There is no way i can either wave to say hi without you pulling up right next to me.

Lol, yikes, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to come off as rude and I certainly did not imply that you're a b!tch...

Nice G; it's actually making me reconsider doing something with my trunk... What lip did you have on it? Not many lips for 06 sport bumper... Data? Ings?

Lol, I don't know what you're talking about... we pulled up side by side at a light and I attempted to get your attention a few times... but I just gave up... it's kind of awkward when you wave at someone and they don't notice you.

Maybe we'll actually meet each other at a meet someday and start off on the right foot.

Last edited by xx7sephiroth7xx; 03-15-2010 at 03:44 AM.
Old 03-15-2010, 03:24 AM
On the side note, nice looking wheels .

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Who's That G?