Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

Who's That G?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-04-2010, 07:26 PM
Received 1,939 Likes on 1,249 Posts
On Topic:
White G35 coupe on San Bruno Avenue today with Chargespeed rear/slight drop (maybe) on OEM 18". Dirt all over the back. =o

Last edited by Big Rob; 09-05-2010 at 04:44 AM.
Old 09-05-2010, 12:06 AM
Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
saw i black g35 coupe just now at the international pickup at sfo looked verry clean couldent see much but it had rims

Old 09-05-2010, 05:06 PM
Received 240 Likes on 196 Posts
J-Town SF, making a left turn from Geary onto Webster towards the Safeway plaza. Black coupe, lowered, debadged, ugly stock spoiler, along with a few other mods...

The driver was impatient as hell. Light turns green for a split second and you honk at the dark silver IS in front of you. You most likely didn't notice me because I was driving an IS. No wonder why ppl think G35 drivers are douchebags.

Last edited by dofu; 09-05-2010 at 05:10 PM.
Old 09-05-2010, 06:08 PM
That is quite douchey. But it can happen with any car. Some people even honk over and over again when the light just turns green.

I don't find G35 drivers being as much of a douche as M3 drivers though.

Anyway, on 280N today, saw a gray G35 with CF trunk, CF hood, gialla grill, exhaust, and drop. Rolling on stock wheels. it was around 2:30PM.

I think i've seen you around, exhaust was pretty loud.

Old 09-05-2010, 08:10 PM
Received 23 Likes on 20 Posts
Damn. If people gonna spend money on cf parts,at least get some aftermarket rims. It makes the car look unfinished. If they can't afford rims then they should have not spent the cash on cf.

Back on topic .... saw g35papa and many other gs at TNT yesterday. Always a car show on any reg day at TNT.

Old 09-06-2010, 09:36 PM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
6MT Coupe
About 5pm Whole Foods parking lot, Napa. BO coupe with 03-05 oem rear spoiler, chrome wheels, intercooler, non-oem grill, radar detect. You parked facing the DG coupe with painted oem grill and Nissan hamburger that was already there. You on here....

Old 09-06-2010, 11:21 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by chrcarlo
That is quite douchey. But it can happen with any car. Some people even honk over and over again when the light just turns green.

I don't find G35 drivers being as much of a douche as M3 drivers though.

Anyway, on 280N today, saw a gray G35 with CF trunk, CF hood, gialla grill, exhaust, and drop. Rolling on stock wheels. it was around 2:30PM.

I think i've seen you around, exhaust was pretty loud.
How bout them evo owners. Man those evo owners are over the top.

Old 09-07-2010, 12:06 PM
Originally Posted by Skilled
How bout them evo owners. Man those evo owners are over the top.
Not sure what you're talking about. I've only owned my evo for a couple weeks, and almost every modified evo i've come across rolled down their window and gave me a wave. Shoot me a wave if you see me, and i'll wave back if I see you. =)

I'm not a douche, but I'm sure there are douche evo owners too, but like I said, that happens with any car. Even geo metros.

Old 09-07-2010, 12:21 PM
Not sure what you're talking about. I've only owned my evo for a couple weeks, and almost every modified evo i've come across rolled down their window and gave me a wave. Shoot me a wave if you see me, and i'll wave back if I see you. =)

I'm not a douche, but I'm sure there are douche evo owners too, but like I said, that happens with any car. Even geo metros.
Every evo owner that's driven by me has either sped past me, revved at me or mugged the **** outa me. Subaru guys, now they are friendly. they give me peace signs all the time. Don't even wanna mention the stuff evo owners do when I'm riding with my friend in his sti.

Anyways if I do happen to see a red evo ill be sure to wave and let you know how that goes.

Old 09-07-2010, 12:51 PM
Saw Willcho again at Skyline haha. I just went by to say hi to a friend and was about to head home when I saw a dark gray G35 parked in the corner so I just had to drive over and say WHATS UP!??!

Haha, I slipped the clutch a little too much that first time. The 6 puck seriously sucks ***. I was hoping the evo would feel more like the 5 speed Toyota Yaris I drove lmao. Tough luck, but everyone says it will take about 1 month to get used to it.

Anyway, I need those tires I had in the car mounted ASAP. I need to find a shop nearby, but don't know any that I trust enough, other than Limitless in San Bruno, but they don't mount tires there. =/

I followed you home lmao. Well at least until I had to make my left turn. Sucks that it looks like its gonna rain today.

Edit
: To Skilled: The way the evo owners act towards you is stupid. I'll agree that they are being douches, maybe its just present where you live, but on the Peninsula, the guys here are really friendly. Even when I had my G35 coupe, some grey evo IX modified to hell, including a widebody gave me a nod. This happened right next to Tanforan on El Camino.

I'll wave/nod at any person who waves at me. I usually don't wave at them first though, because sometimes they give me an odd look like i'm a stalker or something. lmao.

I doubt you'll spot me, since you're over in Dublin. I rarely drive over to East Bay. Sucks.

Last edited by TORETTO; 09-07-2010 at 12:58 PM.
Old 09-07-2010, 01:02 PM
Saw Willcho again at Skyline haha. I just went by to say hi to a friend and was about to head home when I saw a dark gray G35 parked in the corner so I just had to drive over and say WHATS UP!??!

Haha, I slipped the clutch a little too much that first time. The 6 puck seriously sucks ***. I was hoping the evo would feel more like the 5 speed Toyota Yaris I drove lmao. Tough luck, but everyone says it will take about 1 month to get used to it.

Anyway, I need those tires I had in the car mounted ASAP. I need to find a shop nearby, but don't know any that I trust enough, other than Limitless in San Bruno, but they don't mount tires there. =/

I followed you home lmao. Well at least until I had to make my left turn. Sucks that it looks like its gonna rain today.

Edit
: To Skilled: The way the evo owners act towards you is stupid. I'll agree that they are being douches, maybe its just present where you live, but on the Peninsula, the guys here are really friendly. Even when I had my G35 coupe, some grey evo IX modified to hell, including a widebody gave me a nod. This happened right next to Tanforan on El Camino.

I'll wave/nod at any person who waves at me. I usually don't wave at them first though, because sometimes they give me an odd look like i'm a stalker or something. lmao.

I doubt you'll spot me, since you're over in Dublin. I rarely drive over to East Bay. Sucks.
hey good meeting you today

i just think you need a lil more time in first gear stopping and going constantly. try moving your seat back a little more since your catch point is a little more higher. dont over rev or else your car will just jump forward. you can do it

Old 09-07-2010, 01:09 PM
Yeah, I usually get it to grab and go around 2000-2500rpm. That time it went to 3,500 lmao.

Anyway, whose silver G35 with clear corners and drop on Crestmoor right now. (10:00AM) You're parked like 5 houses down from me lol. I think you got here with with a silver s2000.

Old 09-07-2010, 01:29 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by bmpnride
Damn. If people gonna spend money on cf parts,at least get some aftermarket rims. It makes the car look unfinished. If they can't afford rims then they should have not spent the cash on cf.

Back on topic .... saw g35papa and many other gs at TNT yesterday. Always a car show on any reg day at TNT.
couldnt agree more troy. Speaking of cf...I'm about to get my lip kit! just got done being molded and it will be shipped out this friday! Now just need to find somebody to help with the install...being on college budget and all. lol

Old 09-07-2010, 02:10 PM
I can haz potato?

Received 1,019 Likes on 793 Posts
sabertooth tiger
Saturday @ Santana Row in the afternoon:

Old 09-07-2010, 05:13 PM
Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
Originally Posted by calcul8
Saturday @ Santana Row in the afternoon:

did that car have the licence plate off center to the drivers side?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Who's That G?