Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

Who's That G?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-04-2005, 12:30 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by anceegirl
haha at least the guy was busy picking his nose! i gave the thumbs up at guy my age in a coupe today heading towards 237 off of a stoplight in milpitas and the guy just stared giving me the wtf look. then he drove off like he didnt even notice me. blah.. maybe hes not part of this forum but i really dont like it when g drivers think theyre the ****.. first your car is stock and second hey im driving the same car. what the heck!
hope that wasnt me . color/time of day/intersection/model year?

Old 08-04-2005, 04:26 PM
I saw dark blue sedan the other day going 880 south near 237 ( lowered, wheels, blitz exhaust. Tried to say what up but he was just too serious and gave paid no attention except gave my car a wierd look.. haha. Maybe it was cause my car looks salvaged with stock wheels up front, 19s in the back and a white stillen hood on a silver car.

Old 08-04-2005, 06:53 PM
Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts
Sedan
Originally Posted by sukhi
I saw dark blue sedan the other day going 880 south near 237 ( lowered, wheels, blitz exhaust. Tried to say what up but he was just too serious and gave paid no attention except gave my car a wierd look.. haha. Maybe it was cause my car looks salvaged with stock wheels up front, 19s in the back and a white stillen hood on a silver car.
Did you finish the Stillen install???

Old 08-04-2005, 09:58 PM
Yep its all finished. It took all of the weekend and a bit of monday, tuesday, and wednesday night. I did the whole thing myself. I came away with a few cuts and bruises but managed to do it. I installed the stillen stage 2, a B&M tranny cooler, Fujitsubo exhaust, and a JWT intake. The car is currently at the shop getting the valve body done and a stage 3 pulley!. I need just a little more power
Hopefully if stillen sends back the valve body tomorrow, i might be able to get the thing dynoed and get some A/F readings.

The stillen screams real loud at WOT, so i'm investingating some sort of hood liner ( dynamat, b-quiet, etc) to bring it down a little. Overall, the car is damn fast now and I think the hood will look good once its painted. I'll post some pics once its all done and provide some numbers as well. Oh and whoever wants a ride is more than welcome.

Old 08-05-2005, 04:41 AM
Sedan
Originally Posted by sukhi
Oh and whoever wants a ride is more than welcome.
Ooh, ooh, me, me!!!

Old 08-05-2005, 04:35 PM
last night aug 4, ~10pm @ 280 north between westborough and mission exits. silver coupe with dark rims AND side moldings. i tried to give you a thumbs up but both of our windows are tinted.

Old 08-12-2005, 07:05 PM
Saw a DG Coupe on PIAA rims. It was lowered as well and had tint. Saw it in Daly City, Westlake Area by Burlington Coat Factory.

Old 08-13-2005, 12:03 AM
Received 451 Likes on 305 Posts
Originally Posted by skeleton_cru
Wednesday 08/03 @ around 5:30pm. Eastbound 580 from Castro Valley to Pleasanton. I saw two G35 sedans. The first was an '03 IP with coupe wheels, '05 rear lights and a 350GT badge. That guy HAS to be on this forum. He gave me a wave.
The second sedan was black and had gold badging. There were a couple of your guys in the car. No acknowledgement from them.
What up Cru! That was me dawg (03 IP). I was admiring your rims man. Sweet ride Threw up the 'peace' sign. I was on my way back from Redwood City. Had to go out there for work.....what a long *** commute that was!!! I work in Pleasanton. Good to see a fellow G35driver on the road.

Keep up the pimpin!

Old 08-13-2005, 09:42 AM
Sedan
Originally Posted by G35papa
What up Cru! That was me dawg (03 IP). I was admiring your rims man. Sweet ride Threw up the 'peace' sign. I was on my way back from Redwood City. Had to go out there for work.....what a long *** commute that was!!! I work in Pleasanton. Good to see a fellow G35driver on the road.

Keep up the pimpin!
Sweet! It's about time I saw someone from this forum on the road. BTW, my GF thinks we're all dorks. She was making fun of me because I was jocking your sedan. She thinks my G and the forum are my mistresses, LOL.

Old 08-13-2005, 11:57 AM
Alumni****
Originally Posted by skeleton_cru
Sweet! It's about time I saw someone from this forum on the road. BTW, my GF thinks we're all dorks. She was making fun of me because I was jocking your sedan. She thinks my G and the forum are my mistresses, LOL.
actually cru, we really are dorks.. lol anytime i bring up the forum, my gf just gives me that look and doesn't say anything.. shakes her head and smiles..

yeah, we love our cars.. so what!! hehe

seriously, how come i never see anybody on the forums on the road?

Old 08-13-2005, 02:53 PM
Originally Posted by liu69
actually cru, we really are dorks.. lol anytime i bring up the forum, my gf just gives me that look and doesn't say anything.. shakes her head and smiles..

yeah, we love our cars.. so what!! hehe

seriously, how come i never see anybody on the forums on the road?

we probably have, see our roll call, 100+, but people are just too lazy or probably didn't know that this thread exists.

Old 08-14-2005, 03:09 PM
Originally Posted by paolo
we probably have, see our roll call, 100+, but people are just too lazy or probably didn't know that this thread exists.
I think all of the NORCAL people who signed up know this thread exists but most of us probably don't see eachother. I don't think I've ever seen you on the road except for the time we went to Image.

Old 08-14-2005, 07:11 PM
Sedan
I see G's all the time, but I'm guessing the majority of them are not members here.

Old 08-14-2005, 07:33 PM
Super Moderator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
LOL . . . We need big n bright neon colored stickers to identify each other.

Old 08-16-2005, 01:38 PM
I see an 05 DG Coupe in front of 24 fitness on Capitol/McKee at nights a lot, but I never see the owner.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Who's That G?