Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

Looking for quality service work by a certified professional?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-05-2007, 03:06 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
***HIGHLY RECOMMENDED***

this guy is top notch and knows his stuff. just had him do an oil change for me and he helped fix a rattle i had on my driver side door. i'm going to have him do my 30k service in 3750 miles as well as my brakes.

Old 08-23-2007, 11:41 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Bump for a great guy with a lot of tools.

Old 08-27-2007, 12:57 PM
Do we have to supply our own fluids and parts? I was looking to get the following done, depending on price:
  • Tranny + Diff oil change
  • 3.5 pumpkin swap (I have the new pumpkin)
  • Accessory belt change (I have the new belts)

Can I get a price quote and a list of any additional parts that I will need to supply? Thanks in advance!

Old 09-08-2007, 07:36 PM
I get allot of questions asking if I have any references of people I have worked for. Please check out the link below for references for the work performed on fellow G owner’s cars. I also work on 350Z's and FX's if you know anyone that is interested.
https://g35driver.com/forums/showthr...43#post2143943

Old 09-10-2007, 01:46 PM
Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Can you price me for a spring and rear camber kit install? Thanks.

Old 10-21-2007, 12:44 AM
Thumbs up Bump For Great Guy, Great Service

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND JASON.

He took care of my axles pretty quick. He knows his cars very well and is super-knowledgable.

Only bad thing is his driveway is whack! Just kidding bro!

Old 10-21-2007, 04:32 PM
what if you do some faulty work and mess up someones G35? are you goin to be responsible for the damage?

Old 10-22-2007, 04:30 AM
hey man i want to do my 15k service and do we need to bring in our own parts or what and where is Castro valley by

Old 10-22-2007, 11:38 AM
Jason, my passenger headlight just went out yesterday and the bulb is fine so I don't know what the problem is. Can you help me out?

Old 10-22-2007, 06:56 PM
Would you be able to do my rear brakes sometime in the next few weeks? You can pm me, thanks man.

Phil

Old 10-22-2007, 07:14 PM
Super Moderator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Ummmm . . . Just a heads up, folks. I may get some grief over this thread. This is simply due to the fact that this thread is an advertisement for services offered. There has been some rumblings over these type of threads, which are unpaid advertisements. These said threads conflict with our local paid advertisers/sponsors. At this time, this may create an issue with Rob at Z Car Garage.

Old 10-22-2007, 07:37 PM
battle froggy
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by andy2434
Ummmm . . . Just a heads up, folks. I may get some grief over this thread. This is simply due to the fact that this thread is an advertisement for services offered. There has been some rumblings over these type of threads, which are unpaid advertisements. These said threads conflict with our local paid advertisers/sponsors. At this time, this may create an issue with Rob at Z Car Garage.

no one goes there anyways lol. i rather pay a board member to do some repairs on my car and get it done that day then have to call rob set an appointment drop off the car wait 2 weeks for him to tell me the parts backordered then wait another 2 weeks for him to find a screwdriver to finally install my cool led bulbs hahhahhaha.

no offense to you andy but this site is getting really gay..... its not even bout jason wanting to help hook up other board members, its bout what the owner gets in his pocket.... just tell them to put some more gaywheel banners all over the site and make money that way instead of hassling a member just cause he doesnt pay to hook up members...

Old 10-22-2007, 07:46 PM
Super Moderator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by kris79
no one goes there anyways lol. i rather pay a board member to do some repairs on my car and get it done that day then have to call rob set an appointment drop off the car wait 2 weeks for him to tell me the parts backordered then wait another 2 weeks for him to find a screwdriver to finally install my cool led bulbs hahhahhaha.

no offense to you andy but this site is getting really gay..... its not even bout jason wanting to help hook up other board members, its bout what the owner gets in his pocket.... just tell them to put some more gaywheel banners all over the site and make money that way instead of hassling a member just cause he doesnt pay to hook up members...
Kris . . . I'm just simply stating what has been discussed. I am not a policy maker. I simply try to abide by the rules.

As a Moderator, I find myself caught in a crossfire, at times. These 'Driver boards are a source of information and entertainment for me, as it is for the rest of you. Personally, I really do not wish to make it into anything more that that.

I love this NorCal community and have tried to help enhance it. By the same token, I would like to keep watchful eyes out of here.

Old 10-22-2007, 07:48 PM
battle froggy
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by andy2434
Kris . . . I'm just simply stating what has been discussed. I am not a policy maker. I simply try to abide by the rules.

As a Moderator, I find myself caught in a crossfire, at times. These 'Driver boards are a source of information and entertainment for me, as it is for the rest of you. Personally, I really do not wish to make it into anything more that that.

I love this NorCal community and have tried to help enhance it. By the same token, I would like to keep watchful eyes out of here.

i know andy i just like fighting with the "man" lol

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Looking for quality service work by a certified professional?