Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

Did anyone see me on 880N.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-21-2007, 01:59 AM
Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts
You can do what i do. Take down their license plate and call the 1-800 smog number and report them as a gross polluter =)

Old 07-21-2007, 03:00 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by limeg35
This is why I kept a camera in my cars, if that happens again? break out the camera and take few pics of him and his car and make sure he sees you doing so (better yet take some vid of his stupid driving), chance are he will high tails out of your way rather quickly.
Good idea. Takes pictures of the a$$hole theb post them here so that we can all f*ck with him for you if we see him!

Old 07-21-2007, 04:34 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oh man, same sort of thing happened to me on 880 North when I was leaving Union City. This wannabe hardcore kid in an old *** GS300 with 3 passengers in it started to swirve and pretend to try to run me off the road in traffic. I just looked at him and laughed. I didn't even swirve to move out of the way. If he hit me his daddy would've had to buy a crashed M3.

Old 07-21-2007, 06:21 AM
Received 240 Likes on 196 Posts
There are tons of dumbasses on 85, 280, and 101 too...

Old 07-21-2007, 11:19 AM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
6MT Coupe
They everywhere and every bay area fwy.
680 south about mile or so before 780 split. Friend in his Z was being tailgated. Z gave this moron a little brake check. This idiot went around him (well he tried...lol) in the emergency lane next to fast lane divider. Spit and shot all sorts of stuff back at my G. Couldnt move out of the debrise cloud cuz of traffic. Where's a CHP when you need one...lol

Old 07-21-2007, 12:35 PM
Staff ALUMNI
Received 45 Likes on 35 Posts
Originally Posted by 06CPV35
They everywhere and every bay area fwy.
680 south about mile or so before 780 split. Friend in his Z was being tailgated. Z gave this moron a little brake check. This idiot went around him (well he tried...lol) in the emergency lane next to fast lane divider. Spit and shot all sorts of stuff back at my G. Couldnt move out of the debrise cloud cuz of traffic. Where's a CHP when you need one...lol

That's terrible!

I think men who tailgates have 1" penises and women who tailgates are too ugly to get a date and both types are pissed at the world!

Old 07-21-2007, 01:05 PM
battle froggy
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
880 580 most east bay freeways by oakland suck! there are some crazy *** stupid drivers.

Old 07-21-2007, 01:07 PM
J-Dizzle
Originally Posted by G-girl
That's terrible!

I think men who tailgates have 1" penises and women who tailgates are too ugly to get a date and both types are pissed at the world!
I agree with C-girl

Old 07-21-2007, 01:33 PM
I can't stand people who think the fast lane is for their slow cruising pleasure and people who pace the car next to them making a moving wall on the freeway.

Old 07-21-2007, 03:09 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by G-girl
That's terrible!

I hate f*ckin tailgaters!

Old 07-21-2007, 03:12 PM
Received 240 Likes on 196 Posts
Don't know about you guys, but I've learned to ignore tailgaters. I just hate people who brake check all day when you are not even close to them

Old 07-21-2007, 04:13 PM
Originally Posted by Disco_Monkey
I can't stand people who think the fast lane is for their slow cruising pleasure and people who pace the car next to them making a moving wall on the freeway.
+10000000000

Old 07-21-2007, 06:11 PM
J-Dizzle
Originally Posted by namrock
You can do what i do. Take down their license plate and call the 1-800 smog number and report them as a gross polluter =)
Does this actually work? I've only "heard" of rumors of people saying to do that, but has anyone done this from personal experience? Cause if that was true people would be calling in all the time and the smog centers would be pretty busy with smogging out of revenge.

Reason I'm asking is because there is no way this would work, let's say you call it in, and the car is a 2008 model? Brand new car polluting... I don't know, I would say taking the license plate down and reporting it to the CHP, with moderation of course. Everyone speeds, it really depends on who is doing it safely and who is endangering other commuters lives.

Last edited by Mad Paradox; 07-21-2007 at 06:16 PM.
Old 07-22-2007, 04:40 AM
Originally Posted by Mad Paradox
Does this actually work? I've only "heard" of rumors of people saying to do that, but has anyone done this from personal experience? Cause if that was true people would be calling in all the time and the smog centers would be pretty busy with smogging out of revenge.

Reason I'm asking is because there is no way this would work, let's say you call it in, and the car is a 2008 model? Brand new car polluting... I don't know, I would say taking the license plate down and reporting it to the CHP, with moderation of course. Everyone speeds, it really depends on who is doing it safely and who is endangering other commuters lives.
Yeah exactly AND even if it DID work, no MAN should be a snitch like that in the first place.

Old 07-23-2007, 12:44 AM
Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Disco_Monkey
Yeah exactly AND even if it DID work, no MAN should be a snitch like that in the first place.
I called once. All they ask is for License plate, location, type of vehicle, if it was smoking or bad idle. I don't know about being a snitch, more like a A$$hole. You mess with me $hit I bite back. Sometimes you just need to teach a person a lesson. I personally would only use it on dumba$$es who go around trying to race everyone, cause you know most of the time their cars won't pass smog so think twice before you go around trying to racing people on city streets. I Did it to this one corvette who though he was some badass. I was Riding my bike minding my own stuff. Dude pulls up and pruges on me to let me know he's squeezing reves and floors it at the light. Im like okay thats nice. Later on in the week same dude, but this time im in my G. Did the same cr&p. Im like WTF is wrong with this dude. So i called. There used to be a bilboard in hayward on mission that had report smog polluting cars. Heres a link from Ca Air Resources Board.
http://www.arb.ca.gov/html/brochure/50things.htm
I don't see a issues with reporting a 2006 to 2008 to be a issue. If your car is "smoking" shouldn't matter on the year. In all reality, people now adays are lazy to call in issues, assuming that someone else will take car of it. So im pretty sure theres not to many people who call or even know to report smoking vehicles. Honestly how many of us hear a car alarm go off and do nothing if its not your vehicle.

Last edited by namrock; 07-23-2007 at 01:06 AM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.