Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

South Bay Mini Meets

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 07-31-2007, 01:21 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dude, if you're gonna have a fri night meet... might as well start there and then all drive over to the milpitas meet. at least that way the east bay boys might come out, if they know some g's will be there. then again the milpitas one doesn't get going till at least 10pm. just my input =)

as for me going... no offense, but i have nothing great about my car except for the color. nothing to show, and i dont understand too much car talk. =) so, if nothing pops up, maybe i'll roll by.

Old 07-31-2007, 01:46 AM
Never gone
Received 21 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by ShannieShan78
dude, if you're gonna have a fri night meet... might as well start there and then all drive over to the milpitas meet. at least that way the east bay boys might come out, if they know some g's will be there. then again the milpitas one doesn't get going till at least 10pm. just my input =)
We can do that. I'm open to suggestion. The pnly reason why I suggested Friday night was because Thursday night turned out to be tough for some folks to make it. I just want to find a night where the majority of us South Bay G owners can get together and shoot the ish for awhile.

as for me going... no offense, but i have nothing great about my car except for the color. nothing to show, and i dont understand too much car talk. =) so, if nothing pops up, maybe i'll roll by.
Don't even trip, you have clear corners...that's one more mod than I have to my G! Just come on by, we don't bite, I promise!

Old 07-31-2007, 01:50 AM
chairman roflmao
Old 07-31-2007, 02:41 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I was going to say the samething if the meet is on Friday nites, could still meet up at Blossom Hill like planed and then drive over to Milpitas at around 9:30PM. What car and what have you do to it really is secondary for the mini meets, heck all of our meets for that matter, its the people that really matters most!, talking about cars is just an conversation starter, like at Stockton meet? we end up talking about plans for jobs, vacations they had, their kids, or Cru's sexual preferences.

Old 07-31-2007, 02:45 AM
workin...

Originally Posted by limeg35
I was going to say the samething if the meet is on Friday nites, could still meet up at Blossom Hill like planed and then drive over to Milpitas at around 9:30PM. What car and what have you do to it really is secondary for the mini meets, heck all of our meets for that matter, its the people that really matters most!, talking about cars is just an conversation starter, like at Stockton meet? we end up talking about plans for jobs, vacations they had, their kids, or Cru's sexual preferences.
and whether he preferred the Z tube or the G tube...

Old 07-31-2007, 02:50 AM
Originally Posted by absolutg
and whether he preferred the Z tube or the G tube...
Originally Posted by G35papa
I'm use to handling tubes of that SIZE..that's why I was called upon for this task...
Ummmm...I have to say...Z tube?...

Old 07-31-2007, 12:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by G35papa
I'm use to handling tubes of that SIZE..that's why I was called upon for this task...

WOW... Chris set him self up for that!!!

Old 08-01-2007, 02:03 AM
Never gone
So what's up?! Is anyone down to meet this Friday @ In N Out? So far, it's just me and g4dc that have shown any interest. Shane, did you say you could go for some wings? We have a Wing Stop in downtown SJ with a huge parking lot, we could move it there? You down? Anyone?

Old 08-01-2007, 02:36 AM
Originally Posted by Big Rob
So what's up?! Is anyone down to meet this Friday @ In N Out? So far, it's just me and g4dc that have shown any interest. Shane, did you say you could go for some wings? We have a Wing Stop in downtown SJ with a huge parking lot, we could move it there? You down? Anyone?
Hey Rob, the In & Out at blossom hill is fine, I will try to make it, wanna drive over to Milpitas meet afterwards? The wing thing is tomorrow's SF mini meet, I probably going to be sick of wings after tomorrow tho.

Old 08-01-2007, 02:37 AM
workin...

shane do you actually drive to all these meets from m-town???

Old 08-01-2007, 02:42 AM
Never gone
Originally Posted by limeg35
Hey Rob, the In & Out at blossom hill is fine, I will try to make it, wanna drive over to Milpitas meet afterwards? The wing thing is tomorrow's SF mini meet, I probably going to be sick of wings after tomorrow tho.
That would be great if you could make it! And I'm down to drive to Milpitas afterwards...my old stomping grounds (actually, probably the old stomping grounds for a lot of us!)

Old 08-01-2007, 02:53 AM
Originally Posted by Big Rob
That would be great if you could make it! And I'm down to drive to Milpitas afterwards...my old stomping grounds (actually, probably the old stomping grounds for a lot of us!)
Just let me know I am down to go to milpitas after In n Out

Old 08-02-2007, 02:45 AM
sorry guys, bbq in hayward for me on friday. have fun, maybe another time =)

Old 08-02-2007, 12:19 PM
no big deal maybe next time..

Is any one else going to show up on Friday......??

I know that I will be there and Big Rob and B_nazty

any one else up for it???

Old 08-02-2007, 11:51 PM
There got to be more than couple of ppl in San Jose want to meet up, come on guys, where you at?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: South Bay Mini Meets