Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

Sacramento Mini Meets

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-27-2007, 12:11 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
the stars must be blind cause every meet, i'm either out of town, or have company for that day... oh well, look forward to coming out to a meeting some time or another... i remember going biking at american river trail from nimbus to geothe park and when coming back home, we stopped by Hoa Viet Pho off bradshaw (also that RPM was there too) and after we ate, saw like 3 g coupes on the way out... IIRC there were 2 IP coupes.. don't recall what the other one was.. i think this was on a Sunday too... have fun...

Old 07-27-2007, 01:22 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by FenixL1P
the stars must be blind cause every meet, i'm either out of town, or have company for that day... oh well, look forward to coming out to a meeting some time or another... i remember going biking at american river trail from nimbus to geothe park and when coming back home, we stopped by Hoa Viet Pho off bradshaw (also that RPM was there too) and after we ate, saw like 3 g coupes on the way out... IIRC there were 2 IP coupes.. don't recall what the other one was.. i think this was on a Sunday too... have fun...
i think it was me 03 sedan, phil's IP coupe and richards IP coupe also an black coupe, we were going to Folsom Rd on highway 50. We were going to twisties after the meet on sunday.

Was it at about 7pm?

Last edited by maliy06; 07-27-2007 at 01:25 PM.
Old 07-27-2007, 02:24 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by mackinnr
Sunday 8/5 RPM off of 50 and Bradshaw say around 11am. I likely won't be doing any go-carting, so if you guys want to get together earlier go for it. Plan to head out around noon for Auburn (route details to follow). Lunch in Auburn around 1pm. Sound good for the few of us who can make it?
Hey Rob, I am free the whole day so anything goes as for me, but only one thing is that the others won't be able to make it until after 5 on that day, due to the schedule of work or something, so it is my suggestion that we try and get most of the group together as much as possible. So if you want to due some kind of run, sometime in the late afternoons would be alot cooler as the sun is setting down. I know sometimes timewise is diffucult and you may have other plans also which is understood, but its your call.

Old 07-27-2007, 05:14 PM
Originally Posted by g35philong
Hey Rob, I am free the whole day so anything goes as for me, but only one thing is that the others won't be able to make it until after 5 on that day, due to the schedule of work or something, so it is my suggestion that we try and get most of the group together as much as possible. So if you want to due some kind of run, sometime in the late afternoons would be alot cooler as the sun is setting down. I know sometimes timewise is diffucult and you may have other plans also which is understood, but its your call.

^^+1

Old 07-29-2007, 01:53 PM
Originally Posted by g35philong
Phil, I can't make it late that day, but if you guys want to get together then don't let me stop you. Either way I'm still planning on showing up at 11am at RPM with who ever wants to tag along.

Old 07-29-2007, 02:50 PM
Rob, I just wanted to get most of the group together thats all. I know that everyone has different time slots so its hard to get them together, there will be many meets to come. I will try and swing by with you and the rest if nothing else comes up on that date.

Old 07-30-2007, 12:45 AM
sweeet

Originally Posted by mackinnr
Phil, I can't make it late that day, but if you guys want to get together then don't let me stop you. Either way I'm still planning on showing up at 11am at RPM with who ever wants to tag along.
hey everyone well ive been on g35driver for about 5 months now but havent yet been to a meet and i just moved to sacramento 2 weeks ago and am looking forward to going and ill be there the 5th bu am a little unsure of what rpm is an where exactly it is detailed driving instructions would be great and maybe a little detail on what exctly goes on and the itenerary would be awesome.
P

Old 07-30-2007, 02:08 AM
i woulda gone if it was on saturday, but work on sundays ftl.

Old 07-30-2007, 05:57 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by maliy06
i think it was me 03 sedan, phil's IP coupe and richards IP coupe also an black coupe, we were going to Folsom Rd on highway 50. We were going to twisties after the meet on sunday.

Was it at about 7pm?
yeah about 6:30 ish to 7pm IIRC...

Old 07-30-2007, 06:43 PM
^^ yeah then it was us.

Old 07-31-2007, 11:00 AM
From what it sounds like we are planning Sunday at 11 am. The meet up will be at RPM (indoor cart track in Sac). They are at 3130 Bradshaw Road which is basically right at Highway 50 and Bradshaw. We will leave from there. Hope this helps anyone who is not familiar with RPM yet.

I should be there, barring any bad mojo.

Old 08-03-2007, 04:39 PM
So who all is planning on coming out Sunday? I will be there! Rob are you bringing driving directions for our route?

Old 08-03-2007, 07:28 PM
I'll be there with my GF. 11am

Old 08-03-2007, 07:54 PM
I'll be there at 11am with some driving directions, pretty simple route up to Auburn but it should be fun and scenic. Stop for lunch at this burger joint I know called Ikeda's (should be around $7-10 max). Then if some of you want to head out for more driving I can give you a good suggestion from there. I'll probably have to head home after lunch, but I might just stick around if the weather is good. Supposed to be in the mid 80's on sunday so it should be really nice.

Old 08-03-2007, 08:42 PM
Ikeda's is sweet!! Great food.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Sacramento Mini Meets