Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

Downtown Sacramento Car Break In, VID and PICS

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-07-2007, 01:18 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Wes, sorry about that, man. My gf just got her car stolen, stripped and burned so I really feel for you. Just an idea but you could file a police report and jot down the report number, then head to your local Kinkos and show photos and or video of the guy breaking into your car. Make a hundred or so copies with this a-holes pictures nice and big. Include the police phone number and case number from the police report and start posting them all over the area near your garage. You might get lucky and someone might recognize the guy and call police. The manager at Kinkos might feel for you and give a discount.

Old 08-07-2007, 05:30 AM
Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts
Sedan
Originally Posted by Wezbian
I am about to go file the report, I hope they actually do something about it otherwise these kinds of guys have nothing to worry about, even IF they are on video. So I am going to make it clear that this guy needs to be investigated.
I hope they do something too. Keep us updated.

I'm thinking about getting another camera at for another angle on the car, talk about being paranoid!
Who could blame you????

Old 08-07-2007, 06:45 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
you need to set this homes straight.

Old 08-08-2007, 11:12 AM
I can haz potato?

Received 1,019 Likes on 793 Posts
sabertooth tiger
The only help I will need is a good lawyer. I just bought a Springfield SD9 Tatical...in case this ****** thinks he can come into my home too...
I've got one exactly like that myself - it's a beaut!

On to the actual topic at hand: I'm sorry that happened to you and I echo all the sentiments everyone's expressed - good idea having a camera, and I hope the bastard gets raped in court.

Old 08-08-2007, 09:18 PM
I'm sorry about what happened to your car. There are a couple of things I'd like to bring up. Why in the world was there a brick just laying there in front of your car? What's that stuff in front of your car? Do you think the a**hole left it there knowing he was gonna break into your car? Is that your assigned parking?

Also, I'm still suspicious of the current workers. But that's just me.

Old 08-08-2007, 11:38 PM
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
I dont know where the brick came from but it has been there for a while, i just never moved it. The other stuff there is my spare tire as I just got a new sound system in the trunk. The box is my car cover with the cover in it. That is my assigned parking spot.

I am suspicious of anyone who SOLEY broke into my car because you could see the leather case, the gps and all that was hidden. Another thing is the radar cigar lighter plug was thrown back in the back seat! I am taking it all for finger prints. I think I am going to put this guys picture up, I can't tell you how much I HATE HATE HATE theives, and I caught one on video? I will find this guy.

Old 08-09-2007, 03:24 AM
Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts
Sedan
Maybe you could put screen shots of his mug on craigslist.

Old 08-09-2007, 04:26 AM
RPL
Subscribing to see the outcome. Someone broke into my car once. The police came and fingerprinted, but after that didn't do ****. Best of luck.

Old 08-09-2007, 04:50 AM
Put his pic on flyers with big and bright title like "Beware this thief" and plaster the flyers all over places like seven-eleven, am-pm, check cashing, liquor/cigarette stores, Wal-mart/dollar/99 cetns stores (dont think he frequent at Macy's/Nordstrom or Abercrombie & Fitch much)...chances are someone will know who he is or better yet, he might see it himself and that should rattle his cage a bit, he will be looking over his shoulder for long while, that would be better than anything you could do to him. Get one of those pre-paid cell phone or set up a e-mail addy at place like yahoo and put them on the flyer, just might get some calls

Last edited by limeg35; 08-09-2007 at 04:53 AM.
Old 08-09-2007, 04:36 PM
I would usually be weary of the surrounding area of my parking space, especially if there's bricks or big rocks that thieves can use to break my window. However, now is not the time to talk about be preventative. I'm all for getting back at this guy but remember if you post his pics up and start something..make sure he don't have your home address. He already knows your car and parking spot. So just something to think about.

Old 08-17-2007, 10:54 AM
Any update on the thief?

Old 08-26-2007, 09:51 AM
RPL
Originally Posted by cnugs127
Any update on the thief?
+1.

Old 08-26-2007, 11:51 AM
wow, what a dumb f cuk...u can even see his reflection the car hahah

Old 08-27-2007, 06:07 PM
Post his picture in the local newspaper with a reward.

I hate thieves. Damn good thing you had that camera though!

Old 08-27-2007, 06:42 PM
Staff ALUMNI
Received 45 Likes on 35 Posts
Scumbags like him should be picking up the trash that people throw in the freeways for the next 12 months while cars are whizzing by him @ 70mph! What a low-life POS.

I'm sorry about your car. I hope the judge throws him in jail and he shacks up with Big Bubba!

Originally Posted by skeleton_cru
Maybe you could put screen shots of his mug on craigslist.

EXCELLENT IDEA! Put him in "rant & rave" section! UGH!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Downtown Sacramento Car Break In, VID and PICS