Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

central california section

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-13-2008, 05:43 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
haha true that, we have more z's than g's out there me and onemanjoker are one of the few g's that go out there, would be awesome if more of yall came out!!

Old 05-13-2008, 05:45 PM
Staff ALUMNI
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by ChristianN
My 350z also has Canada split into east and west and the western Canada section gets about 2 posts per month. I don't see the need for an additional region. With exception of Hawaii, isn't Cali the only state that has its own regional section? (let alone 2)
dont forget Texas...

Old 05-13-2008, 06:45 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I seen a red G a few days ago somewhere around first and shields by target we were looking at each other lol don't know if he's a member here though.. i see quite a few G's in my area by riverpark but usually driven by older folks..

I was at nissan of clovis last saturday and it was nice seeing 3 g's out there representin' lol my neighbor works at that dealership and told me to sign up for the show but im so stock so i decided not too

Also a while back seen a silver sedan by clovis ave and herndon we waved at each other (first time a G owner actually waved back at me) lol

Old 05-13-2008, 09:45 PM
Originally Posted by blindS!de
I seen a red G a few days ago somewhere around first and shields by target we were looking at each other lol don't know if he's a member here though.. i see quite a few G's in my area by riverpark but usually driven by older folks..

I was at nissan of clovis last saturday and it was nice seeing 3 g's out there representin' lol my neighbor works at that dealership and told me to sign up for the show but im so stock so i decided not too

Also a while back seen a silver sedan by clovis ave and herndon we waved at each other (first time a G owner actually waved back at me) lol
lol dude i figured that was you. we grabbed some hotdog and i was telling one of the g guy man this one guy on the forums drives a G just like that one lol. Yeah we are g was STOCKERS TOO. lol nothing but drop with oem lip and one a few more mods. But ill be rollin in my VS-XX by this end of this month. But update ya on a next meet or something.

Old 05-13-2008, 09:48 PM
yea PM me meet info, i might be down for one.

Old 05-21-2008, 06:43 PM
WOW!!! You mean we might actually get more than 3 Gs at a meet in Fresno?!?! Im down to go... Ive been going to most of the 350/G meets that we were having.

Old 05-21-2008, 07:03 PM
Originally Posted by InLU
WOW!!! You mean we might actually get more than 3 Gs at a meet in Fresno?!?! Im down to go... Ive been going to most of the 350/G meets that we were having.
I haven't been into any meets here in fresno.. more G's would be great!

Anyone down for a weekend meet? 3 day weekend coming guys... ima holla at the old folks that drive a G in my area maybe i could get them to hang out with us at woodward park lol

Last edited by blindS!de; 05-21-2008 at 07:10 PM.
Old 05-21-2008, 08:24 PM
haha yo jeremy get back on aim fool, stop being idle

Old 05-21-2008, 08:53 PM
haha hey guys who ever is down hit up me jeremy or jerome for more info

Old 05-21-2008, 09:13 PM
^^^ LoL and since everyone doesnt know us by 1st name basis Jeremy= InLU and Jerome= OneManJoker. My AIM is InLUofJAY hit me up whenever

Blinds!de: Yea im down to meet up with you guys this weekend!! I have to work but i get off at 230

Old 05-21-2008, 10:49 PM
im up for any meet. just let me know when and where. How about a saturday meet with a cruise? just throwing something out there.

Old 05-22-2008, 01:55 PM
hi guys!!
Not a new member but new to this central forum. Cool, I'd love to cruise or just hang out for some drive-in burgers with other G35/Z350. Mostly, I would hang out around herndon and Shaw/blackstone with twilight blue coupe!! and yes, I am an asian guy with four eyes! nice to meet you all.....:-)

Old 05-22-2008, 02:11 PM
Originally Posted by OneManJoker
im up for any meet. just let me know when and where. How about a saturday meet with a cruise? just throwing something out there.
A little cruise would be fun, not sure where we could go though, maybe hang out at the park do a little non professional photoshoot and grab something to eat after.. meet and greet kinda thing.. well at least for a few of us coz jeremy,jerome and 05350GT6MT had already had the pleasure of meeting each other lol

Just throwing an idea

Sac2904: Nice to meet you, if you typically hang out around herndon/blackstone area i might have had bumped into you and not even paid attention.. i live pretty close to riverpark

Old 05-22-2008, 02:59 PM
Originally Posted by blindS!de
A little cruise would be fun, not sure where we could go though, maybe hang out at the park do a little non professional photoshoot and grab something to eat after.. meet and greet kinda thing.. well at least for a few of us coz jeremy,jerome and 05350GT6MT had already had the pleasure of meeting each other lol

Just throwing an idea

Sac2904: Nice to meet you, if you typically hang out around herndon/blackstone area i might have had bumped into you and not even paid attention.. i live pretty close to riverpark
sorry, most of the time I am a bit "shy" to look around! LOL, but surely, I would look around more often...perhap to catch your 07 lakeshore slate sedan...a friendly nod if I see you!

Old 05-22-2008, 03:36 PM
nice to see couple new faces. how is everyone's schedule on thursdays? let me know maybe we can set a meet/greet outting. We usely have it every other thursdays @ 7pm at different locations. Let me know. than ill set one up for next thursday.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: central california section