Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

central california section

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-13-2008, 04:31 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nah if i dont work night before i sleep late late...

Old 07-14-2008, 02:54 AM
dead day huh in cencal...

Old 07-14-2008, 10:40 AM
Just few words to say that I am still around...here and there!! Mmmm, at least the weather is cooling down a bit. Going camping at the end of this month to Huntington Lake, anyone been there before? how's the drive?

Old 07-14-2008, 11:37 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Sac2904
Just few words to say that I am still around...here and there!! Mmmm, at least the weather is cooling down a bit. Going camping at the end of this month to Huntington Lake, anyone been there before? how's the drive?
Hey there stranger... haha.. didn't get a chance to text you about the house over the weekend.. were still waiting for the bank's reply if our offer gets accepted so well see...

You still going to sactown for a whole week?

I've been to shaver lake which is before huntington lake... drive was fine, better than 41 towards yosemite at least...
Anyyywwaaayyssss so whose the lucky chic that gets to camp with ya huh?! LOL You still good to meet up with cherry's coworker? we already told her so be prepared buddy hahaha....

Old 07-14-2008, 01:26 PM
Originally Posted by blindS!de
Hey there stranger... haha.. didn't get a chance to text you about the house over the weekend.. were still waiting for the bank's reply if our offer gets accepted so well see...

You still going to sactown for a whole week?

I've been to shaver lake which is before huntington lake... drive was fine, better than 41 towards yosemite at least...
Anyyywwaaayyssss so whose the lucky chic that gets to camp with ya huh?! LOL You still good to meet up with cherry's coworker? we already told her so be prepared buddy hahaha....
:-) dont worry about text me back!! If I need to rescue, I would have "911" at the end of my text! LOL.
Do you work with the realtor? My case was easier because I had a good realtor, she helped me to handle all the bank's papeworks!! Happy hunting, Jay!
Yes, I leaving early tomorrow and lately, I have been sleeping in these hotels more than my place!
Every year, our old group of buddies (guys and girls) get together for a two nights, three days camping trip. It's on July 25-27th, if you are interested, let me know! we have plenty of space.
Oh surely, always nice to meet new friend!! I should be back in town on Thursday's late afternoon!!
Until then, have a cool week at work everyone!!!

Old 07-14-2008, 01:53 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
drive to huntington lake isn't bad at all.. your g will survive it... it may acutally appreciate it.... besides the slightly rough ride on the downhill towards the lake, due to snow removal, it shouldn't be all that bad. If you are going to the resort campgrounds on the north side of the lake, just drive slow and maneuver around the occasional pot holes... this is if you stay on 168 past shaver... it's longer but better and faster drive than hanging a left on huntington lake road. have fun.

Old 07-14-2008, 01:56 PM
Originally Posted by 559MostWanted
dead day huh in cencal...
hah come on now.. everydays a dead day in cencal.. LOL

Old 07-14-2008, 02:03 PM
Originally Posted by Sac2904
:-) dont worry about text me back!! If I need to rescue, I would have "911" at the end of my text! LOL.
Do you work with the realtor? My case was easier because I had a good realtor, she helped me to handle all the bank's papeworks!! Happy hunting, Jay!
Yes, I leaving early tomorrow and lately, I have been sleeping in these hotels more than my place!
Every year, our old group of buddies (guys and girls) get together for a two nights, three days camping trip. It's on July 25-27th, if you are interested, let me know! we have plenty of space.
Oh surely, always nice to meet new friend!! I should be back in town on Thursday's late afternoon!!
Until then, have a cool week at work everyone!!!
Yeah i'm working with a realtor.. the house that were trying to purchase is a short sale so it's a little more complicated than a regular sale (direct purchase from a seller), the owner of the house had already approved our offer and she had submitted it to the bank so right now im just crossing my fingers hoping it would get approved. If not.. moving oonnnnnn for the hunt again...

Have fun out there wherever you are! Let me know when you get back in town so i could set up your blind date hahaha!

Old 07-14-2008, 02:05 PM
Originally Posted by 05350GT6MT
hah come on now.. everydays a dead day in cencal.. LOL
Sooo true.....

Old 07-14-2008, 03:13 PM
Originally Posted by FenixL1P
drive to huntington lake isn't bad at all.. your g will survive it... it may acutally appreciate it.... besides the slightly rough ride on the downhill towards the lake, due to snow removal, it shouldn't be all that bad. If you are going to the resort campgrounds on the north side of the lake, just drive slow and maneuver around the occasional pot holes... this is if you stay on 168 past shaver... it's longer but better and faster drive than hanging a left on huntington lake road. have fun.
ahhh, thanks for the info. We always camp at Shaver Lake but this year, I would like go up a bit...straight up 168 north! :-)

Old 07-14-2008, 03:17 PM
Yeah i'm working with a realtor.. the house that were trying to purchase is a short sale so it's a little more complicated than a regular sale (direct purchase from a seller), the owner of the house had already approved our offer and she had submitted it to the bank so right now im just crossing my fingers hoping it would get approved. If not.. moving oonnnnnn for the hunt again...

Have fun out there wherever you are! Let me know when you get back in town so i could set up your blind date hahaha!
if you need a realtor, let me know! my previous realtor was great. Or you could check this link, I got my home from it and they have couple nice houses for the right price!!, as long you have some cash for down payment, take your time to find the nice one!
http://realestate.yahoo.com/California/Fresno

Do you really have to say "blind date" out loud buddy? Just a dinner meet in public with plenty of city lights! hehe, I should be back in town on thursday and if we can meet for dinner is great; otherwise, I would go to my company softball game instead!! text you in few days!

Old 07-14-2008, 03:44 PM
took my car in today to see if they can get the rattle in trunk found.

wow they wanted to charge me for the loaner 7.50? thought the manufacturer warranty says its free?

Old 07-14-2008, 04:35 PM
Originally Posted by 559MostWanted
took my car in today to see if they can get the rattle in trunk found.

wow they wanted to charge me for the loaner 7.50? thought the manufacturer warranty says its free?
Yeah they charge you for gas now....

Old 07-14-2008, 07:18 PM

looks like we gonna have a place to party soon.... CROSSING MY FINGERS TOO!!!! hahaha jk. Thursday is the meet right? no words yet. If it is i might not be able to make it. Heading down to LA. dont know what time ill be back. well if there is one imma name a place.... HOOTERS!!!! back to where it started.....

Old 07-14-2008, 11:54 PM
haha true that, we havnt taken the new guys back to HOOTERS yet huh? =P

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: central california section