Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

G Tickets?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-12-2008 | 01:21 PM
|
G Tickets?

Whats the lamest ticket or worst ticket uve got in ur G?

Well let me start with mine....
#1 My first window ticket was back in september. My car was parked at parkk and cop gave me a ticket for my windows and frontplate.. gaaaay.

#2 "Noice Polution" cop said i had aftermaket stereo system and subs he can here for more then 50ft away... So laugh and tell him nooooo stock Bose System buddy... Those of u who got bose system know the sound is great but dosn't go that loud.. i was at 25...

#3 LAST NIGHT! same ticket as the first one but i was on 101.. its was in the middle of traffic chp is chillin on the side of the road by the 87exit... cuts off alllll of the cars somehow he tryed getting behind me so i slow down so he would end up in front of me but nooo he waits for me to drive by and blurps me.. Says my window's are "waaaaay to dark" and so is my windshield.. 1st of all my windshield wasnt tinted so he let that one go 2nd off all my windows where down! the whole time.. so he pertty much blows.. Then he asks who does the car belong to and whos car im i driving.. i said its my car foo.. .... then he says "THIS IS YOUR CAR!" all suprised and sh*t..(btw im 18yrs old) he asked for registration then seen it was under my name. Then he has the ***** to ask me are u a drug dealer? do u "bang"? are u on probation?, ever been aressted?, do u got any tattoos? By this time as stubern as i am when i get mad i start talkinig shyt to him... long story short took off with a window ticket and front plate.. weaaaak!

Some cops got nuthin better to do... And yeaa yeaaa i know theres some cops up here in the driver but i said some not all

Old 12-12-2008 | 02:05 PM
Originally Posted by g3fly
Whats the lamest ticket or worst ticket uve got in ur G?

Well let me start with mine....
#1 My first window ticket was back in september. My car was parked at parkk and cop gave me a ticket for my windows and frontplate.. gaaaay.

#2 "Noice Polution" cop said i had aftermaket stereo system and subs he can here for more then 50ft away... So laugh and tell him nooooo stock Bose System buddy... Those of u who got bose system know the sound is great but dosn't go that loud.. i was at 25...

#3 LAST NIGHT! same ticket as the first one but i was on 101.. its was in the middle of traffic chp is chillin on the side of the road by the 87exit... cuts off alllll of the cars somehow he tryed getting behind me so i slow down so he would end up in front of me but nooo he waits for me to drive by and blurps me.. Says my window's are "waaaaay to dark" and so is my windshield.. 1st of all my windshield wasnt tinted so he let that one go 2nd off all my windows where down! the whole time.. so he pertty much blows.. Then he asks who does the car belong to and whos car im i driving.. i said its my car foo.. .... then he says "THIS IS YOUR CAR!" all suprised and sh*t..(btw im 18yrs old) he asked for registration then seen it was under my name. Then he has the ***** to ask me are u a drug dealer? do u "bang"? are u on probation?, ever been aressted?, do u got any tattoos? By this time as stubern as i am when i get mad i start talkinig shyt to him... long story short took off with a window ticket and front plate.. weaaaak!

Some cops got nuthin better to do... And yeaa yeaaa i know theres some cops up here in the driver but i said some not all
then he says "THIS IS YOUR CAR!" all suprised and sh*t..(btw im 18yrs old) he asked for registration then seen it was under my name. Then he has the ***** to ask me are u a drug dealer? do u "bang"? are u on probation?, ever been aressted?, do u got any tattoos?

Based on the following comments made by the officer, I would file a report against him for harassment as the result of incinuating accusations. To cut accross traffic putting others in harm just to get you for tint was a bad thing. To make such remarks based on age, color, gender etc it outrageous. I hate azzhole cops like that. Its sometimes hard to bite my tongue when certain remarks are made....

Old 12-12-2008 | 03:02 PM
You get a failure to comply drew? Had a buddy who got popped for windows and plate. Got it signed off and didn't fix it. Got pulled over again for the same and more... at that point there is no 10 dollar fix it. But I think that's up to the cop to issue. Good luck bro

Old 12-12-2008 | 05:31 PM
i got that by the chp.. i was crusing about 65 and im like thinking in my head would he/she pull me over because of my tint.

the chp was infront of me and then started to slow down and as i passed she got behind me right away and turn on her lights. im like wowwwwww.....

she was talkin to me and said my windows are wayy to dark.. then she goes hold on a sec and check my plates and started shaking her head. " god.. your killing me.. where are your front plates ? " then she gave me a ticket and i went on my way...

i feel you on those tickets btw.. trust me i got cited 4 times with no front plate and 3 of them was when my car was parked... and im not even there lol. it sucks..

Old 12-12-2008 | 06:06 PM
Almost 5 years and no ticket for lack of front plate... Keeping fingers crossed

The tint is a different story. Been pulled over about 10 times and flashed my doc note.

Old 12-13-2008 | 04:00 AM
My first ticket in my G was going home on lunch not speeding or doing anything stupid. I see this CHP officer flying behind me and gets on my *** & pops his lights on. He does the same bs that they all do, do you know why I pulled you over. Of course I said no, and he said we are doing speed control & I pulled you over fo NO FRONT PLATE. I was like are you kidding me, I was on lunch and I told him this is total BS, you have hundreds of people doing 65 in a 45 all day everyday and you want to give me a BS ticket. He just looked at me, laughed & walked away with my info then came back and said signed this & pointed to the court date. I am still mad about it til' this day cuz I had to lose a half day off work for a $10 ticket.

Btw no point in filing a harrasment report because it is not going to get you anywhere trust me been there done that.

Old 12-13-2008 | 07:29 AM
Sooo... are you a drug dealer?

Old 12-13-2008 | 11:49 AM
Old 12-13-2008 | 12:03 PM
^lol

Old 12-13-2008 | 12:37 PM
Something is definitely going on or maybe its just a coincidence but I have had my front window tint and no front plate for the entire time Ive had my car and have 86k miles on it. Received one ticket for no front plate and one for tint in that whole time before these last two months. I consider myself very lucky for not being hassled more during that time but in the last two months I have been pulled over 5 times for either tint/ or plate, ALL by CHP (im around plenty of local pd as well). Not once was I pulled over based on a moving violation. I had one cop pull a u turn in the middle of a 2 lane road and cut cars off just to pull me over to say my front plate was missing. One that pissed me off the most was getting a failure to comply (moving violation) for the tint and I showed him a "correctable" tint ticket from a week before, the cop wanted to make sure I got a moving violation for it (his words). Seems like the state is putting pressure on them to up their traffic revenue in response to the recession. Every cop that pulled me over looked at what I was givin a ticket for then proceeded to walk around the
car to see what else they could get me for. Anyway careul out there, your good ole pals are out to get your wallets for all they can in these rough times.

Last edited by Deftronix; 12-13-2008 at 12:45 PM.
Old 12-13-2008 | 12:53 PM
nor cal cops really seem to be cracking down, i actually gotta get my front tints taken off today, gotta go to pay my $10 on monday.... i think cali shld at least keep 35% legal, i do understand the concern when its blacked out, but if you can still see the outline of the person/s inside i think it should be ok.... oh well...... lets petition this, bet alot of other car clubs/ auto care ppl would join in, and if not 35% at least 50% so we can protect our leather interiors..

Old 12-13-2008 | 01:07 PM
im 5% in the rear windows and 35% up front for this reason.. To minimize the attention but still get that "solid" car look I was going for. I can understand the reasoning too and dont blame them because there is no way they knew I was pulled over a week before . But their disrespectful attitude no matter how you treat them and the mentality of them walking around the car making sure they gave you the maximum fine is what gets me mad. I was merely pointing out the fact that they are starting to get you for whatever they can, whenever they can. I just thought it was too much of a coincidence for them to all be CHP and
so many times in the last month or so when I havent done anything different from the other 3 years of driving this car.
I had my boss in the car one of these times and the cop really turned up the rudeness.. It was absolutely ridiculous.

Last edited by Deftronix; 12-13-2008 at 01:47 PM.
Old 12-13-2008 | 01:45 PM
price of donuts and coffee must be going up...

Old 12-13-2008 | 03:31 PM
6MT Coupe
I got profiled back in April on my exhaust at night time while deceling on an off-ramp (seriously and wasn't speeding prior or on it either lol) Saw headlights last minute shoot from fast lane all the way across fwy to behind me in rear view mirror and now on my **** (didn't know it was a CHP...thought who the hell is that and where's a cop you you need one lol)

Long story stort. CHP said exhaust is illegal (by looks I guess) After seeing my commercial DL, made comment of I must have my act together (yea guess so). Ask me to pop my hood (was stock) said LOOKS STOCK AND BETTER KEEP IT THAT WAY!! Had front plate on that week. No mention of my 30% front 40% back tints (lucky I guess). Let me go and said would nail me if he saw my exhaust again Second cruizer at scene for back-up as well...wow just wow...

Know for a fact if it were my son driving, CHP would've nailed him to the wall in a heart beat. They have for lesser things...nah no profiling in either case here

Old 12-13-2008 | 03:55 PM
|
Originally Posted by khundkar
Sooo... are you a drug dealer?

wtf no

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: G Tickets?