Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

Norcal Car Meet

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-28-2008, 08:31 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
http://www.bayarearacing.org/newforu...932&highlight=

There you go, he's 15, doesn't drive. I hope you guys have a fun time LOL.

Old 12-28-2008, 08:53 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
^^^ 1000000+++ link us!

Old 12-28-2008, 09:09 PM
Received 451 Likes on 305 Posts
Look at that...something just suddenly came up.....have fun guys/gals

Old 12-28-2008, 10:49 PM
Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts
^+1

Old 12-28-2008, 11:38 PM
no wonder he said it might end up in a year book....lol

Old 12-28-2008, 11:40 PM
ok yea i'm 15 and most of my friends have cars and can drive, so what? why should it matter how old i am? if i can drive or not?
a meet is a meet none the less
so if i showed up to a car meet you guys would all leave?

I've been working in the import car scene for over a year now and if it is one thing i have learned most and many times it is that too many people are sometimes too thick headed for their own good and don't really see on the positive sides of all things. I have also been battling and proving people wrong about how i can't do car stuff just because of my age, so it's no big deal or surprise to me.

I may be 15 but that doesn't mean i don't have the capabilities of hosting a car meet. I've posted this on many forums so i can try and show people that it doesn't matter how old you are or if you can drive or not or what you drive or even how much you know, but if you have a love and passion for cars then why should you not learn from each other about each others cars. I wanted to help bring people with all a passion for tuning cars together. Another reason for this car meet is to help me decide on what car i want to get as my first car (and to learn more about cars obviously).

But if you guys don't want to go to this meet just because i am 15 then so be it and i will just have a car meet and photo shoot with all my friends. But if you want to come then you can come, but please stop your bitchy remarks about me being 15.

Last edited by pandahz650; 12-28-2008 at 11:47 PM.
Old 12-28-2008, 11:42 PM
Originally Posted by matthimself
no wonder he said it might end up in a year book....lol
yes, we are doing this meet also to get pics for the Carlmont year book because we are trying to put a car tuning section in the year book and my friends and I want to increase the awareness of the car community and tuning scene to younger people

Old 12-28-2008, 11:56 PM
why didn't you say this from the beginning ?

Old 12-29-2008, 12:34 AM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
..... uh, and i thought i was young on this forum lol

Last edited by YT35; 12-29-2008 at 12:38 AM.
Old 12-29-2008, 12:41 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by pandahz650
ok yea i'm 15 and most of my friends have cars and can drive, so what? why should it matter how old i am? if i can drive or not?
a meet is a meet none the less
so if i showed up to a car meet you guys would all leave?

I've been working in the import car scene for over a year now and if it is one thing i have learned most and many times it is that too many people are sometimes too thick headed for their own good and don't really see on the positive sides of all things. I have also been battling and proving people wrong about how i can't do car stuff just because of my age, so it's no big deal or surprise to me.

I may be 15 but that doesn't mean i don't have the capabilities of hosting a car meet. I've posted this on many forums so i can try and show people that it doesn't matter how old you are or if you can drive or not or what you drive or even how much you know, but if you have a love and passion for cars then why should you not learn from each other about each others cars. I wanted to help bring people with all a passion for tuning cars together. Another reason for this car meet is to help me decide on what car i want to get as my first car (and to learn more about cars obviously).

But if you guys don't want to go to this meet just because i am 15 then so be it and i will just have a car meet and photo shoot with all my friends. But if you want to come then you can come, but please stop your bitchy remarks about me being 15.
Hahaha I knew there was something odd about this thread, I even wrote out a post asking about, “if you have other objective besides just an G35/350Z meet?“, but I end up not posting it cus someone here will take it the wrong way and think I was pissing in your thread or try to sabotaging your meet. However I did asked at some other forum couple days ago, surprisingly enough, someone do know you (in a way) and said you are cool, they also said you work for garage inc. right?

Now, the age thing is not an issue here what so ever and it shouldn’t ever be, it’s the fact that you didn’t come out and say what you were trying to achieve from the very start, if you have had? Then no one would have any issues with you and what you are trying to do now.

Other thing, if you are trying to get various group/make of car owners together without them knowing it ahead of time? it might create some problem when they do show up and they weren’t expecting other groups going to be there as well, just imagine what would happen if you put different groups of people in your school in the same room? Might not end up too pretty right?

I say continue doing what you were doing, just be clear whatever your intentions might be from the start next time, if you ever need some help to arrange a meet/gathering in the future? Let some of us know, I am sure many of us are more willing to lend a helping hand, its always good to see more younger people getting involved in this car scene and to balance out with us old farts, good luck with it.

Last edited by limeg35; 12-29-2008 at 12:47 AM.
Old 12-29-2008, 12:46 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by limeg35
hahaha i knew there was something odd about this thread, i even wrote out a post asking about, “if you have other objective besides just an g35/350z meet?“, but i end up not posting it cus someone here will take it the wrong way and think i was pissing in your thread or try to sabotaging your meet. However i did asked at some other forum couple days ago, surprisingly enough, someone do know you (in a way) and said you are cool, they also said you work for garage inc. Right?

Now, the age thing is not an issue here what so ever and it shouldn’t ever be, it’s the fact that you didn’t come out and say what you were trying to achieve from the very start, if you have had? Then no one would have any issues with you and what you are trying to do now.

Other thing, if you are trying to get various group/make of car owners together without them knowing it ahead of time? It might create some problem when they do show up and they weren’t expecting other groups going to be there as well, just imagine what would happen if you put different groups of people in your school in the same room? Might not end up too pretty right?

I say continue doing what you were doing, just be clear whatever your intentions are from the start next time, if you ever need some help to arrange a meet/gathering in the future? Let some of us know, i am sure many of us are more willing to lend a helping hand, its always good to see more younger people getting involved in this car scene and to balance out with us old farts, good luck with it.
+1.

Old 12-29-2008, 01:15 AM
Received 23 Likes on 20 Posts
I dont see the big deal if dude is 15 and wants other cars/friends coming out. I knew of his age and the fact that this was not just for Gs from the beginning. Imma still head out there. I dont know why the mood has suddenly turned negative. This thread has been going for some time now and there were a few Gs that wanted to come out. With the exception of Papa(Chris) the more local fellas should still come out. I know there are some new folks and some others who just started coming to some of the meets. Come on out... Evan is young as well but dude is cool. I want my smoothie!!

Old 12-29-2008, 01:53 AM
Received 451 Likes on 305 Posts
I don't care that he's 15...I just wasn't swift enough to catch on that it was a "bring your import" meet. No biggie...I'm sure it will be fun.

Old 12-29-2008, 02:25 AM
well thanks everyone being so supportive it's a good thing to hear/read especially for me because of all the negativity i hear because of my age

and i didn't really want to come out about my age and that stuff because i thought less people would come and i wanted this to be as big as possible

yes i do work at Garage Inc. USA and ProjectRide.net

well its not a "bring your import" meet its just kinda the main crowd i want to see because i'm into the whole import tuner kind of thing. dont get me wrong usdm and euro is cool to but just not the kinda style i like really. sooo.... bring what ever you would like

Old 12-29-2008, 03:44 AM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
young people are cool too! - Michael Jackson (jk lol)

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Norcal Car Meet