Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

Beshoff Infiniti, San Jose

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-23-2009, 11:17 PM
Super Moderator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by dkhuynh
what does a detailing include?
Hey, Dang, how are things? Perhaps, either Matt or Rob will chime in. I know that they are both very pleased with the detail service.

Old 02-23-2009, 11:19 PM
I made an appointment for next thursday. I think it will be worth the drive from SF.

Old 02-23-2009, 11:20 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hi Andy,
I been a lurker lately... and I lowered my car. I hope I don't buy rims. How is everything with you sir?

Old 02-24-2009, 12:24 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I need a few things done, probably will make an appointment tomorrow.

Old 02-24-2009, 01:16 AM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
is there anything around this dealership? im used to going to the concord one but its hella boring while waiting for the service

Old 02-24-2009, 01:19 AM
Yup EastRidge Mall (right in back) They will give you a lift over there to till your car is done from what i hear. the mall even has a movie theater if u really wanna try to kill time lol..

Old 02-24-2009, 01:20 AM
Super Moderator
Hi Andy,
I been a lurker lately... and I lowered my car. I hope I don't buy rims. How is everything with you sir?
Everything is going well on this end, Dang. I trust that you are doing very well.

Lowered your car, eh? Yes, it's time for new wheels.

I am going to take advantage of the Meguiar's Detail special. My wife and daughter's cars are in the garage during the cold weather. My G is getting the worst of it. I don't have the time to detail my car, now. So, I'm going to have Beshoff have a go at it.

btw . . . cut out the sir business.

Old 02-24-2009, 01:22 AM
Super Moderator
Originally Posted by sfgr415
I made an appointment for next thursday. I think it will be worth the drive from SF.
There you go, Giacomo. Let us know how things went for you. Hey, we are planning a dinner this Friday. Check out the S.F. mini meet thread in a day or so.

Old 02-24-2009, 01:23 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by YT35
is there anything around this dealership? im used to going to the concord one but its hella boring while waiting for the service
The G35 is not a VIP platform car... but they sure know how to make you feel VIP at Beshoff. Mention G35driver or my name to the General Manager Brian.

Old 02-24-2009, 01:26 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
what does a detailing include?
Summary of what's included in a Beshoff Infiniti Meguiar's Ultimate Detail:
1) Hand Wash
2) Clay clean exterior paint
3) Polish paint
4) Wax paint
5) Detailed cleaning of wheels
6) Polish exterior glass if nec.
7) Vacuum interior
8) Shampoo carpets
9) Clean vinyl & leather
10) Condition leather
11) Clean interior glass
12) Vacuum trunk
13) Wipe down of engine bay
14) Apply tire dressing

In all, the time invested runs between 4-6 hours
We use Meguiar's premium products.
We used reverse osmosis filter and softened water that is PH tested.
Only synthetic wash mitts are used with separate water buckets for paint / wheels.
Drying is done with synthetic chamois and microfiber cloth.
We include minor buffing for very small scratches on an as needed basis.

What this detail will not do: remove scratches that you can feel with your finger nail; remove buffing or webbing on dark (specially black cars).

For those G35driver members that got in on the $99 deal- you score big time

Old 02-24-2009, 01:30 AM
Sooo... My review... IS BAD... JK .. So there is nothing i can say about the Dealership that hasnt been said before. It truly is 1 Of the best dealers I have ever been to.The Mgrs arent AHoles,They are actually willing to talk to u and help out with any problems u may have. Im still surprised on how Clean there service stations/area is, if i dropped food on the ground i prob would pick it up and eat it!(ok maybe not but still u get the pic) lol.

I Also liked the fact that sum of the staff Like Dru(Sales Minion), Brian(GM), Anthony(Service Mgr),Bernardo(Service Minion) they all took time out of there schedules to give me a welcome and grand tour of the place.

But the best part... When i pulled up for a Appt this morning... As soon as i pulled up i didnt even get out of my car yet Anthony walked out of his office and was already taking down info on my car doing a walk around etc Most of the time when i took my car to other dealers it would take 10-20minutes of Waiting before anyone even acknowledged my problem(s) and took a look at my car then another 10-20 just to get the loaner... as for Beshoff though... total time to drop off, sign papers and get the loaner was about 7-10minutes. I'm not use to the VIP Service! ITS GREAT!!! lol.. I would Recommend to anyone who wants Excellent Service.

Old 02-24-2009, 01:36 AM
I think when my car/rims get dirty ill get the "Beshoff Detail" package seeing how #5 is a Detailed wheel clean i wont have to clean every spoke!!! weeee lol.

P.S. Brian are we allowed to tip your detailers?

Old 02-24-2009, 01:47 AM
Super Moderator
Originally Posted by BeshoffBrian
Summary of what's included in a Beshoff Infiniti Meguiar's Ultimate Detail:
1) Hand Wash
2) Clay clean exterior paint
3) Polish paint
4) Wax paint
5) Detailed cleaning of wheels
6) Polish exterior glass if nec.
7) Vacuum interior
8) Shampoo carpets
9) Clean vinyl & leather
10) Condition leather
11) Clean interior glass
12) Vacuum trunk
13) Wipe down of engine bay
14) Apply tire dressing

In all, the time invested runs between 4-6 hours
We use Meguiar's premium products.
We used reverse osmosis filter and softened water that is PH tested.
Only synthetic wash mitts are used with separate water buckets for paint / wheels.
Drying is done with synthetic chamois and microfiber cloth.
We include minor buffing for very small scratches on an as needed basis.

What this detail will not do: remove scratches that you can feel with your finger nail; remove buffing or webbing on dark (specially black cars).

For those G35driver members that got in on the $99 deal- you score big time
Excellent! I won't have to clay bar my car this coming July.

Old 02-24-2009, 05:52 AM
Inactive
Originally Posted by YT35
An indoor mall... movie theater..... you wont get bored trust me

-Dru

Old 02-24-2009, 05:57 AM
Inactive
Originally Posted by frog
Sooo... My review... IS BAD... JK .. So there is nothing i can say about the Dealership that hasnt been said before. It truly is 1 Of the best dealers I have ever been to.The Mgrs arent AHoles,They are actually willing to talk to u and help out with any problems u may have. Im still surprised on how Clean there service stations/area is, if i dropped food on the ground i prob would pick it up and eat it!(ok maybe not but still u get the pic) lol.

I Also liked the fact that sum of the staff Like Dru(Sales Minion), Brian(GM), Anthony(Service Mgr),Bernardo(Service Minion) they all took time out of there schedules to give me a welcome and grand tour of the place.

But the best part... When i pulled up for a Appt this morning... As soon as i pulled up i didnt even get out of my car yet Anthony walked out of his office and was already taking down info on my car doing a walk around etc Most of the time when i took my car to other dealers it would take 10-20minutes of Waiting before anyone even acknowledged my problem(s) and took a look at my car then another 10-20 just to get the loaner... as for Beshoff though... total time to drop off, sign papers and get the loaner was about 7-10minutes. I'm not use to the VIP Service! ITS GREAT!!! lol.. I would Recommend to anyone who wants Excellent Service.

"Sales Minion" lol

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Beshoff Infiniti, San Jose