Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

Fremont - Non-Correctable tint fix-it ticket.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-03-2009, 05:10 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fremont - Non-Correctable tint fix-it ticket.

Hey guys,
About 2 weeks ago, I got pulled over for tint and no front license plate. I just got off the exit from 680 by Frys and I saw a suburban SUV cop car waiting for his light to turn-green. I immediately lowered my window and asked Rachel to lower her side also. He saw my car and saw me and Rachel lowering our windows. Made a left turn so I can get a gas from 76 station and there he comes following me.

The cop who pulled me over goes by the name of Rosette, and apparently he is pretty well known because of his reputation of pulling over all modified import cars.

I know lots of members here were pulled over in the city of Fremont, I hope you guys can shed some light for me.

The no front license plate is correctable, HOWEVER the tint ticket is not. My last experience with a non-correctable ticket which should've been a correctable was good. I signed-off the ticket from a police officer, and the clerk told me that it is a fix-it-ticket no matter what it says on the ticket. I paid the $10 and I went home.

This was at San Mateo court, what is your experience with fremont court?

Thank you

niM

Old 07-03-2009, 10:41 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
ahhhh officer rosette.. lol my friend had issues with fremont... avoid the drama.

Old 07-03-2009, 01:56 PM
What was the drama?

niM

Old 07-03-2009, 04:34 PM
Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
Fremont PD sucks. I got a non correctable tint ticket from them too.
You are going to have to go to court if you want the ticket reduced.
I got my tint taken off, then got it signed off by a Newark officer.

Then off to court, its a bitch waiting in line.. ruins your morning, but you only pay 25$ if you go to court

Old 07-03-2009, 06:35 PM
yeah, if you ask the Z guys. they know about the Fremont PD. there are a couple of Fremont PD that just love to Fvck with you because they can. if i am not mistaken Rosette is one of those who love to throw their authority into it and it is basically their unit who dont care. If you asked to talk to his supervisor/manager or the person above him...he would of been x2 the d!ck about it....

GL with this dispute

Old 07-03-2009, 06:58 PM
Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts
wow i got the same exact tickets plus a clear corner ticket on top of that

Old 07-04-2009, 10:20 PM
Hey man that officer is an *******. He seen my car from walnut avenue as I was exiting Kaiser, mind you I had 35% on the fronts. He pulled me over as I entered the old Black Angus parking lot to go to Chase bank. He walked around my car but couldn't find anything else wrong. He then asked me what kind of car is this..my response was didn't you just run the plate, I know you already know. He replies with are you getting smart with me? I said just give me the stupid fu**ing ticket so I can get it written off, by my cousin. This is a non-correctable fix it ticket..that is bullS*** my cousin told me that they can't tell whether or not u have had a tint violation. But since I work in Fremont I decided to just remove it the tint. However, u don't have to remove it just get it signed off and pay $10.00.

Not only does he harass people he speeds all over the place, I feel like having my cousin do a sting on him to teach his *** a lesson. I was so heated after the way he handled himself. I wanted to go to jail for beating the **** out of a police officer. Trust me I really didn't have much to loose at the time.

Old 07-05-2009, 01:02 PM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
6MT Coupe
Sounds like that officer was prolly the kid licking the back window on the short bus while growing up. Now as an adult, has acquired the unprofessional 'authoritarian personality' due to his his childhood shortcomings

Thank gawd they're not all like that. I know some personally who aren't, which keeps me generally objective as a whole.

Old 07-05-2009, 04:11 PM
35gsleeper:
Yeah he was an a$$. I pulled-over inside the 76 gas station and he walked around the car looking for stuff he could cite me for. He just had that nasty look and I was afraid he would cite me for "too low" and/or for my K&N intake that don't have a CARB sticker, or other BS.

simin510:
So I know I have to go to court because the letter will tell me that it is not a correctable violation. If I can remember correctly, it will instruct me to mail the ticket signed-off and pay the slightly reduced fine ($150 +). My question is, did you appear infront of a judge or did you just talk to the clerk? I really don't want to appear infront of the judge anymore, it just takes longer.

What I've read is that tint is a fix-it ticket even if the officer checked it as non-correctable. It's up to the clerk to decide. Now if the clerk decides that it is not a fix-it ticket, you can see the judge and the judge will make it a fix-it ticket (no questions asked) and then you can pay your $10 administration fee back to the clerk.

Either way, there's a big chance that I won't be paying for the full amount, I just don't want to sit in the court-house waiting for the whole day.

Thank you guys for sharing your informations.

niM

Last edited by nimdivino; 07-05-2009 at 04:16 PM.
Old 07-05-2009, 06:55 PM
Received 23 Likes on 20 Posts
Tint tickets should always be correctable no matter what is checked on the ticket. Half the time, the cops have no clue what they are checking. You can just pay the fine and keep the tint or remove it and get it signed off. I highly doubt it would vary that much from district to distict. Good luck.

Old 07-06-2009, 12:02 AM
All you have to do is get it signed off and pay the ten bucks.

Old 07-06-2009, 10:50 AM
Originally Posted by 35gsleeper
All you have to do is get it signed off and pay the ten bucks.
If he wants to remove it that is.... I know the fines are like $25 here in San Mateo County. They days of $10 processing fines are long gone.

Old 07-06-2009, 12:39 PM
I don't know it might just be your county, my ticket was issued around 3 months ago

Old 07-06-2009, 06:45 PM
Rossette is a d***..... b4 i had my G i had a white lex....he had pulled me over personally about 6 times.... in my G within the last month have had 3 tint & n no front license plate tix in fremont, now the fix it fine in fremont is $199 just FYI, and $25 for every tik u get after till its fixed... and believe me.. im fixin it now...

Old 07-06-2009, 06:58 PM
That bites.. Good thing I dont go to Fremont often but I was thinking of moving over that way. I will think twice now.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Fremont - Non-Correctable tint fix-it ticket.