Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

SF WEAKFEST ticket

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-13-2010, 11:59 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
SF WEAKFEST ticket

So if I remember right weakfest was 02/28/09. I just got a ticket in the mail and my car got a ticket while it was parked on 02/28 on Turk but the ticket was not on the car after the show. The ticket says. Citation/Violation No.: PD21719504 (two plates REQ F/R) Did anyone else get a ticket while being parked that oboiusly didnt show and parked in the street? Thats BS. Im Guessing it's cuse I didnt have a front plate . It's due tomarrow and its $103.00 Can i get it sighned off to pay the $25 or do I have to pay full amount?
What sucks is my ticket show's my old plates wich I dont have now. Now I have the "G3FLY" plates and surenderd my old ones to the DMV.

Old 04-14-2010, 12:29 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
File an extension online before midnight. Gets you 30 more days to figure out how to fix it.

Old 04-14-2010, 01:19 AM
Wings Nation

Received 626 Likes on 456 Posts
$103!!!?!?!?!? weaksauce

Old 04-14-2010, 01:22 AM
Old 04-14-2010, 01:31 AM
Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
yes you can get it signed and if you wait you can still get it signed there just an extra 25 dollar late fee added to the 10 dollar correction fee
i had 3 tickets 2 of them were late so i still had them signed off and the third one was still not late so i had to pay 80 bucks for it
but you should be able to get them signed off tomorrow and get off with just the 10 dollar fee
just have all your cars document and find a cop, or just pull up to a cop station and they are usualy nice enough to help you out...but DAMN 103!

Old 04-14-2010, 02:15 AM
fasho... yea if you go to services.sfgov.org and type in my citation number it say "outstading plate tickets" lol oops atleast I dont have that plate anymore. they usted be like $35 tickets

Old 04-14-2010, 02:18 AM
Yeah it SUCKs how SF is handing out front plate tickets while vehicles are parked.

Some meter maids are getting to power-crazy with the authority to do it now that i know people who get front-plate tickets 2 days in a row parked in the same area!! Geeez.. let people have some time to get it corrected.... WTF!

$103 is waaaaaay over cuz i know sumone who RECENTLY (Feb) who got a parking ticket (red zone) and the fine was $80. Shouldnt that be more severe that front plates???

Old 04-14-2010, 12:32 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down

Originally Posted by g3fly
So if I remember right weakfest was 02/28/09. I just got a ticket in the mail and my car got a ticket while it was parked on 02/28 on Turk but the ticket was not on the car after the show. The ticket says. Citation/Violation No.: PD21719504 (two plates REQ F/R) Did anyone else get a ticket while being parked that oboiusly didnt show and parked in the street? Thats BS. Im Guessing it's cuse I didnt have a front plate . It's due tomarrow and its $103.00 Can i get it sighned off to pay the $25 or do I have to pay full amount?
What sucks is my ticket show's my old plates wich I dont have now. Now I have the "G3FLY" plates and surenderd my old ones to the DMV.
I went through a similar situation recently. I got a letter in the mail out of the blue for the 2-plate requirement ($103 fine), but it was addressed to a different name, did not state any vehicle identification, and the original sitation was not attached. I never received anything on my cars, so I called the number written on the letter and they said to mail it back due to mailing error. Couple months later, I receive a second notification addressed to the same person with a fine of $483. I called the number on the letter again and this time they said they have a citation under my name!?!? WTF! I went to the station and they gave me copy of the sitation dated back a couple months ago. Apparently, CHP wrote me a ticket, never left a copy for me, mailed a notification letter under the wrong name w/o a copy of the sitation, and now expects me to pay $500 since it's overdue. I went to the court & waited in line for half a day to speak to the judge. Didn't even give me any time to tell my side of the story, just told me to pay $25. What a waste of time....

Old 04-14-2010, 09:09 PM
Yea, they are super shisty with the plate tickets. I got one a few months back, parked in front of my house, in the middle of the night on SATURDAY. And it was printed and not hand written, meaning it was a meter maid, out trolling at 1 A.M. on Saturday! Go to any SFPD station and they'll sign if off for you. Don't want to say no problem, because I got hassled about not having a bracket and a whole lot of other bs b4 the b*tch cop agreed to sign it!

Old 04-14-2010, 09:52 PM
Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
Originally Posted by Agent F
Yea, they are super shisty with the plate tickets. I got one a few months back, parked in front of my house, in the middle of the night on SATURDAY. And it was printed and not hand written, meaning it was a meter maid, out trolling at 1 A.M. on Saturday! Go to any SFPD station and they'll sign if off for you. Don't want to say no problem, because I got hassled about not having a bracket and a whole lot of other bs b4 the b*tch cop agreed to sign it!
i had a cop who didnt want to sign my ticket for the registration tabs when i got the new ones, without my registration on me....and by that i mean he didnt accept the dmv copy saying i need to show him the original before he can sign it.....i asked him if he was f&%^*$# with me and he was serious so i just went to the cop station where a cop looked at the sticker on the back and just signed it off withought looking at any paperwork

Old 04-14-2010, 10:35 PM
Damn all bad. lol I was on a mission today. I called earlyer today when I got home from work and was on hold for 45 minutes untill I fell asleep waiting lol woke up at 4:50pm thinking I was fuked since the office closes at 5. i called back an luckly some dude answerd and gave me no help whats so ever but some advise to "take car of it asap". HA. thanks. So I called around to find what post office was opened the latest to get a post mark of today since its due today. Found one that closed a 6. Drove to a Santa Clara police station in rivermark... That almost got me a speeding ticket, when I flaged down a cop infront of the station. I asked him if he can sighn my ticket and he said " idk let me ask you somthing how fast where you going around that bend; maybe you should sighn me the ticket Im bout to give you" blah blah long story short he sighned it I got away with no speeding ticket and I had 10min to drive all the way across town. Made it in time 5:58 to be exact lol. Saved me $93 driving crazy lmaof.