Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

anyone in Mtn. View / Palo Alto area???

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-24-2005, 07:54 AM
Received 240 Likes on 196 Posts
Originally Posted by skeleton_cru
Have you met Shane? There's a reason we call him Bigfoot you know.
Hoping to meet all of you at a meet sometime... it'd be nice to know some of the drivers of the other Gs I see driving around...

Old 12-24-2005, 02:17 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It was a pleasure meeting some more G drivers last night... Sorry I couldn't stay. see you all next time Tamara, Ajay, Clint. Happy holidays! Be safe.

Old 12-24-2005, 03:15 PM
It was nice meeting all of you guys last night... and early this morning* i'm still a little disturbed by that cartoon. wtf was that?

fini: Glad you got to stop by and hang out for a bit and you were able to stay long enough to meet clint
ajay: Thanks for setting up the meet and driving us for the late night snack and for showing us your fancy setup. very cool
clint: RE x __ Thank you again for the jack and coke (no jack... that almost seemed to be the story of the night). Think snowy thoughts! Next time I see you (if there is a next time) i'll have to remember the helmet
dklau33: so why is it again that you don't like cats? hehehe Did you ever remember the name of the place in the Marina?
cru: your myspace message had me rolling. You really should try the baby powder next time you wear the latex underwear... i've read it really helps. And be careful in Tijuana! Track day?

*I just realized that could be taken really wrong... you guys know what I mean

Last edited by beanie; 12-24-2005 at 04:14 PM.
Old 12-24-2005, 03:39 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by dofu
D'oh... forgot to roll through... got caught up shopping for more gifts...

THX723, I meant to put emphasis on the "big chinese" part... I hardly meet any asians my size or bigger/taller... I'm 6'3", 260lbs... kinda hard to miss when I'm standing outside my car...
Holy crap...Hiya tiny ...I was like that when I was 17 and back of my jersy simpily says "Greatwall" and NO I didnt get any samller since then...hope to meet you someday...

Old 12-24-2005, 06:22 PM
G Kreuzer
Wow ... who'd known I'd be out with you all till 4am!

I thank all of you locals for taking the time to chill w. me. I really had a great time. Let me know if anyone of you are down in the SoCal area ... it'll be my turn to return the favor of making you sleepless.

Fini,
Yeah, glad I caught you just in time. It's a shame you didn't get to stay longer. Don't abuse ur ****!

Ajay,
That 'system' of your's sweet. Sign me up as a beta tester when it's ready. Also thanks for setting the meeting spot up and letting us crash over momentarily for a late night ... or early morning snack (psshh ... who's idea was that?). Oh and dude ... your ABS works!!!

Skeleton_Cru,
Was cool you can join us at the Irish Pub and thanks for get'n me that last drink. Oh yeah, also thanks for scaring away all my sweet ladies on Myspace w. that comment! o__O I think you got me confused w. Ajay ... it was his back-seat you were in. As I recalled, I was talking to Beanie outside at the time.

dklau33,
Thanks for coming out too, but NO TACOS for you my friend! It's all about the Jack's 99-cent chicken sandwich. See you at the next track event.

Beanie,
"It's not Tamara ... it's Ta-mara." Got it!!!
Really nice to meet u too. Your boozing technique was impeccable. Ice tea ... from Long Island, was it? Oh ma bad ... Jack 'n Coke with emphasis on the Coke!
Yes, you will need a helmet the next time I see you ... only because Laguna Seca requires it.

NismoV35 "aka I'll text Clint that I'm too drunk to make it out even though I drove my azz from SoCal all the way to Freakmont",
WTH??? ... j/k!

Dofu,
Was kidding ... you are FRIGGIN HUGE!!! Damn u for not rolling by.

LimeG35,
Where do u work at 9pm? That sucks ballz bro! ... yeah, maybe next time!

Merry Chrismakuh yall!!!

Last edited by THX723; 12-24-2005 at 06:27 PM.
Old 12-27-2005, 02:34 AM
Happy Post Festivus everyone.

Ajay: Good seeing you again my man. Your setup really is cool... good luck with your company and your future endeavors. Let me know when you go IPO!

Beanie: It's not that I don't like cats. They just make me feel guilty. Maybe this image will explain.

I keed, I keed... Oh yeah, the place that eluded me so much was called "Gravity".

Cru: Thanks for giving me a ride and showing me the Borla setup. Just might have to go with that system in the future. Oh yeah, I owe you a drink too...

Clint: Was pwnt by the taco **** ... but good call on the chicken sandwich. Next time I'm in Diamond Bar at my cousins I'll definitely holler. Have fun at Laguna and no more showing off with your "reverse" driving skills.

If any of you guys are on AIM during the daytime IM me. IceUCDeez

Old 12-27-2005, 03:10 AM
G Kreuzer
ROFLMAO!!! Look Beanie ... it's Domokuns!?!?!

Haha ... that is a great pic Darren!
Reverse coming out of the Andretti Hairpin (2nd turn) at Laguna Seca is the sheetz! Pucker factor baby!!!
btw ... I'll add you in my AIM buddy list when I'm back down in SoCal tomorrow. My screen name is NeuSpd723.

Old 12-27-2005, 04:51 AM
whee -- laguna seca is going to be fun fun fun!!!

Old 12-27-2005, 02:10 PM
G Kreuzer
Originally Posted by ajayjuneja
whee -- laguna seca is going to be fun fun fun!!!
ohhhhh yeeeeeahh!

Old 12-27-2005, 07:31 PM
doh. Ive been out of town for the past few days and missed this!

Glad you guys had fun though!

Old 12-28-2005, 02:48 AM
wow darren... I now know a little more about you than I needed to know are you going to be in SF for New Years? My friends are still coming up with our plan...

clint: the domokuns... so vicious. I thought all they did was :boink: hashbrowns

Laguna Seca...

Once I get back in town and back to work, i'm on AIM all day at work and often at night. My sn is racinbean

Old 12-28-2005, 03:28 AM
G Kreuzer
I dunno Beanie ... that was your Domokun boinking the hashbrown. I caught him in the act!

... still thinks that pic by Darren was great. LMAO!!!

Old 12-28-2005, 06:10 PM
Hehe.. glad you guys enjoyed the pic. And what's this hashbrowns and boinking??? Maybe I don't want to know! Clint = undercover freak

tamara, I'll be in the city most likely but haven't finalized any plans. Probably just random bar hopping. If your in the city too we should meet up.

Old 12-28-2005, 11:52 PM
Originally Posted by dklau33
Clint = undercover freak
I guess that explains the licking

clint: um...that may be my domokun... but you are the one thats taking videos of it!

darren: are you on myspace? If you are, check out the comment clint left for me. that will explain the domkun/hashbrown connection
I will be up there but not until around 1:00 because my friend has/wants to spend new years eve with his family. Supposedly there is some whole night/day thing thats been planned but I haven't heard which places exactly.

Old 12-29-2005, 04:37 AM
Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts
Sedan
Originally Posted by beanie
I guess that explains the licking clint

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: anyone in Mtn. View / Palo Alto area???