Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

Black G-coupe @ Frontier Infiniti(BAYAREA)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-27-2006, 09:59 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Black G-coupe @ Frontier Infiniti(BAYAREA)

Wsup peoples ... I was wondering if anyone in this forum knew who drove this 03 Black coupe. Its a recent trade in to Frontier Infiniti in Santa Clara. I went in and test drove it and it drives nice, and got a quote on it and you how it goes, they were trying to work me with a badd price so I bounced. So now they are calling me and they are offering better prices but still not gon budge yet ... anyways what im asking if anyone has input on it ... how much do you think this car is worth trade-in value wise with the rims it has on and with 41000 miles on it. Is it worth getting?? Any input is well appreciated. Hope fully i can be a fellow G owner soon. Thanks

http://autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ca...rice=&end_year

Last edited by Disobayish; 02-27-2006 at 10:14 PM.
Old 02-27-2006, 11:37 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hi and welcome to G35driver...I would ask dealership for a copy of "carfax", chance are it might not be a "local" car...cant tell what kind/size of the rims are, the trade-in vaule on that car is around 23~24K depend on condition and 25.5~27K for private sales, but since there are more and more used G35 hitting the market, I'd say the fair price would be 25k or less, and work on the interest rate.

you still under bumper to bumper warranty(4yrs/60k) and power train warranty(5yrs/70k), but there is one thing I would look for is the brakes, if possible? have deaership check/replace the brake pads/rotors, chance are it needs be replaced, the early G35's brakes are tend to wear out quicker than norm, it dont have warranty and could be costly to replace them.

Last edited by limeg35; 02-27-2006 at 11:51 PM.
Old 02-28-2006, 12:55 AM
limeg35,
hey thanks a whole bunch ... i totally forgot about a "carfax" report and you just reminded me about that! And yea did sum research on the rims and their from Racing Harts CP F-Tune. At first i thought the rims wasnt that expensive but i found out they are costly.they retail 4about $4500.rims only ... the front were, i think 19x8.5 and and most definetly the rears were 19x10.5. It rub a little when i drove it and also new rear tires were put on. Ima try to pull 25k out the door for the car. So far so good.Man, i appreciate the info. Thanks.

Old 03-01-2006, 10:09 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Any updates? , the CP F-tune are very nice wheels

Old 03-03-2006, 06:11 PM
just talk directly to the sales manager if you can. I was looking at a 350z they had there not to long ago and he cut me a great deal while the sales guy wouldn't budge on the price....kinda wierd to me. But then the night before I was coming in with the money thier sales guy took it out to show off to a customer and wrecked it. Then they were rude to me because I asked them if they could hook me up with something else, bottom line, they didn't want to help out at all, I had cash in hand and was ready to buy. The salesmen at that dealer are jerks, if you buy from there deal with the sales manager directly, he was the only good guy I dealt with.