Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

April 1 Santa Cruz II Meet/Run Info Sign up List.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-31-2006, 06:51 PM
Received 72 Likes on 54 Posts
http://weather.yahoo.com/forecast/USCA1020_f.html

Check the weather outlook for the next few days. It looks like the only day which has sunshine in it is tomorrow....

Old 03-31-2006, 07:08 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Fox233
I am over in North East San Jose, near Mckee Rd and Capitol Ave. I am hoping it doesn't rain either. I can't decide whether to go all the way to Serramonte or just go to Alice's. Any recommendations?
I live in mountain view, right near the in and out burger off of Regenstroff. In fact... that in and out would be a great meeting spot. If you're all up for it, we could meet there in the morning and head to serramonte from the south bay as a group.

Address of In N Out:

In-N-Out Burger, 1159 N Rengstorff Ave, Mountain View, CA

Take Regenstroff exit off of 101, it's right near the exit.

Post here if you'd like to do that, if I don't see a reply by midnight, I will see y'all at Alices!

We would meet there at 9am if you want to do that.

Last edited by ajayjuneja; 03-31-2006 at 07:10 PM.
Old 03-31-2006, 07:12 PM
Originally Posted by ajayjuneja
I live in mountain view, right near the in and out burger off of Regenstroff. In fact... that in and out would be a great meeting spot. If you're all up for it, we could meet there in the morning and head to serramonte from the south bay as a group.

Address of In N Out:

That seems like as good a place as any to meet. Let's see if we can get some others on board. I know there were several people from around here planning to head up to Serramonte. Who's up for meeting at In n Out Saturday morning to caravan to Serramonte???

Old 03-31-2006, 07:44 PM
I was thinking bout taking 280 all the way... it's raining cats and dogs right now.. what time are you guys planning to go?

Old 03-31-2006, 08:18 PM
It looks like AbsolutG and setarcos were also planning to meet in Serramonte from Silicon Valley area....perhaps they are down to meet at In N Out as well?

Old 03-31-2006, 08:21 PM
Originally Posted by Fini
I was thinking bout taking 280 all the way... it's raining cats and dogs right now.. what time are you guys planning to go?
I think Ajay was thinking about meeting up at IN n Out around 9am...

I really hope it stops raining. It is supposed to be partly cloudy tomorrow....i hope it doesn't rain, it would be much more fun if its dry. It's pouring here in San Jose.....

Old 03-31-2006, 09:01 PM
Alumni****
have a good time at this meet you guys. i was originally going to head out early from work and make it to san jose tonight and cruise out tomorrow with you guys. however, i'm catching a cold and it was raining like hell when i drove home, so i can't make it out. AGAIN.

hope you guys have fun and drive safe. the roads were not very gentle this afternoon. ended up going about 25 on the highway on the way home today. hydroplaning like crazy. take care guys!

Old 03-31-2006, 10:05 PM
Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts
Sedan
Originally Posted by Fox233
So it looks like AJAY and Skelton CRU plan to meet at 4 corners starting from the San Jose area.....anyone else planning to join us? Any thoughts on a good meeting area before we head to Alice's? I was considering going all the way to Serramonte, but I am not sure.....seems like it could be fun though. Where are the guys from Silicon Valley meeting up before they head to Serramonte?
Since I'm so close to the Dumbarton Bridge, I'm just going to take that over to RWC. If anyone wants to go that route they can meet me in Fremont. It may be easier for you South Bay guys to go the other way though.

I plan on leaving here (Fremont) at around 10:30 am.

Old 03-31-2006, 10:25 PM
I might stop by to the meeting spot but won't be able to make it to Santa Cruz. Can someone clarify if you guys still plan on meeting at Serramonte at 10 or are you meeting at In n Out in Mountain View at 9? The later, the better for me...since I'm usually out drinking the night before

Old 03-31-2006, 10:49 PM
Originally Posted by Hokori04G35
I might stop by to the meeting spot but won't be able to make it to Santa Cruz. Can someone clarify if you guys still plan on meeting at Serramonte at 10 or are you meeting at In n Out in Mountain View at 9? The later, the better for me...since I'm usually out drinking the night before
The majority of people are meeting at Serramonte between 10 and 11am. Just a couple people from Silicon Valley area are meeting up somewhere ahead of time to caravan to Serramonte for the official meet. Just to clarify.

Old 03-31-2006, 11:19 PM
Ok, We're on for In N Out Burger off of Regenstroff at 9am. Pics of my car are at:

http://weblogs.asp.net/ajuneja/

If you're in the southbay, we'll caravan from there to Serramonte -- we will leave in and out no later than 9:20am to make sure we make it to Serramonte on time.

Address of In N Out:

(Getting over to 280 isn't very hard from there, don't worry!)

Old 04-01-2006, 12:26 AM
Cali Event Coordinator
BASE ACURA TLX NOW WANT A G35 AGAIN THOUGH
was going to meet at Serramonte Infiniti, will just be at Macy's parking lot...damn doesn't look like there'll be time to get the car detailed before the run....!

bobs

Old 04-01-2006, 12:29 AM
Cali Event Coordinator
BASE ACURA TLX NOW WANT A G35 AGAIN THOUGH
AJAY...damn your rims and the car...very clean...nice set up man...i'm going to need to upgrade my rotors soon...see ya saturday...!

Old 04-01-2006, 12:31 AM
Originally Posted by ajayjuneja
Ok, We're on for In N Out Burger off of Regenstroff at 9am. Pics of my car are at:
Address of In N Out:

(Getting over to 280 isn't very hard from there, don't worry!)
Ok, I think Fini and I will meet you at in n out tomorrow morning....anyone else is welcome to join if you see this later....

Old 04-01-2006, 12:41 AM
Super Moderator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Looks like the wheels are turning here. I'll be at Serramonte at or before 10am. We will leaving for Alice's at 11am.

Last year, I think it was Eloy that suggested that we drive in predetermined smaller groups. I think that will be a good idea for this particular run due to the number of cars participating. Those that were at the run last year might still remember the route, which we took. I am thinking that these folks could lead a total pack of 5 cars. This way if we get separated, we are still in small groups and no one gets lost. What do you folks think about that idea?

Everyone, as like last year, please remember . . . The route, which we are taking can get very crowded with motorcycles and bicyclists. Please keep an watchful eye out for our friends with whom we are going to be sharing the roads with. The roads will get quite twisty in some places, as well.

It looks like the weather is in our favor tomorrow. Let's all have a safe and wonderful time together on this run.

Looking forward to seeing and meeting everyone at the Santa Cruz II Run. Thank you, Shane!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: April 1 Santa Cruz II Meet/Run Info Sign up List.