Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

April 1 Santa Cruz II Meet/Run Info Sign up List.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-01-2006, 11:44 PM
Super Moderator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Shane,

You are the "Man." Thank you for lunch. Your generosity was truly appreciated. Carol had a great time on this run.

Again, I wish to thank everyone for showing up for the Santa Cruz run. Your attendance made this a very successful event. Carol and I make this run quite often. However, it's special run with your G pals.

Perhaps, we will attempt another Santa Cruz run in the summer. Until then . . . Happy and Safe cruising to all.

Old 04-02-2006, 01:03 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hi this is jon, they guy with the yellow 350z.

1) thanks for lunch.
2) i was a little bit intimated hanging out with the G's, but ya'll were really nice, im defanitely looking forward to doing this again with ya'll.
3) plz don't tell anyone from my350z that i ditched their event today to hang out with u guys =)

Old 04-02-2006, 01:26 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by jondimellow
hi this is jon, they guy with the yellow 350z.

1) thanks for lunch.
2) i was a little bit intimated hanging out with the G's, but ya'll were really nice, im defanitely looking forward to doing this again with ya'll.
3) plz don't tell anyone from my350z that i ditched their event today to hang out with u guys =)
1. -- Not a problem, just glad that you could join us
2. -- Yeah, we are friendly bunch, well maybe expcet for that Cru (the guy sitting at head of table)
3. -- sure, we wont tell them, only if you promise next time you would park with rest of us on the roof

Last edited by limeg35; 04-02-2006 at 01:45 AM.
Old 04-02-2006, 01:28 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by codeflux
well, obviously i was a no-show... sorry, guys. next time, if the roads are *dry*.

please post pics, especially of boris' car! did paul (urban) show up?...
Not 100% sure if this is his G but hey its pretty STOCK and DIRTY

Old 04-02-2006, 04:05 AM
Man that was a blast! it gets better every time! Thank you andy for putting together another sucessful meet. Thank you Shane for lunch. I really thought it was an April Fools joke! but yes. thank you very much. It was nice seen all of you again and all the folks that I just met today. can't wait till the next one!

Old 04-02-2006, 04:51 AM
Great run guys, had a good time seeing every1's G's. Special thanks to Andy for the installation of my Z-Tube and Shane for the lunch, I owe you guys one.

Old 04-02-2006, 05:06 AM
Modded Member
Originally Posted by limeg35
Not 100% sure if this is his G but hey its pretty STOCK and DIRTY

Guilty.

I think when all my new mods get on in 6 weeks, I will have to plan another meet...

Old 04-02-2006, 06:12 AM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
judging from the pics, you guys had fun... and it didn't rain at all, as i was affraid of... oh well, at least i finally got a chance to sleep in. i still am sorry for not coming out.

let's plan another run soon, i'd love to see all your cars again. oh, and all of you too, of course.

Old 04-02-2006, 07:55 AM
Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts
Sedan
Great meet and great meeting new G owners. Big thanks to Andy the organizer and Shane AKA Bigfoot for picking up the tab. Some day I'll be a big balla like Bigfoot.

Old 04-02-2006, 11:39 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I'd like to thank Shane for buying me and the wife lunch, very generous of you. Andy, this was a fun and successful meet. Thank you and everbody else, it was nice to meet a bunch of fellow G riders. Count us in on the next run. My wife was a nervous passenger through the twisties. She may want to drive her Armada next time and meet me at the resaurant.

Oh, and 20 G's in line with their blinkers on to turn left looks really cool!

Andy, can you bring more tools and and some jack stands next time?j/k

Old 04-02-2006, 02:36 PM
Super Moderator
Originally Posted by machavez702
I'd like to thank Shane for buying me and the wife lunch, very generous of you. Andy, this was a fun and successful meet. Thank you and everbody else, it was nice to meet a bunch of fellow G riders. Count us in on the next run. My wife was a nervous passenger through the twisties. She may want to drive her Armada next time and meet me at the resaurant.

Oh, and 20 G's in line with their blinkers on to turn left looks really cool!

Andy, can you bring more tools and and some jack stands next time?j/k

Mike . . . It was a pleasure meeting you and your wife. It's always a great experience sharing a fun run with new people. We are all extremely pleased that some new members were able to join us. Especially, when you travelled such a distance from Stockton . . . Thank you!

Jason (JWang815) . . . You're quite welcome. It was a bit nerve wracking installing your Z tube with everyone watching and knowing that we were short for time in the parking lot. Nonetheless, enjoy your new mod. Listen, the next time we meet up, I'll install a K&N filter for you. I have one laying around with only some 2k miles on it.

Old 04-02-2006, 02:36 PM
Thanks for lunch Shane. Thanks to all for being such great people. Like i said to one of the coupe drivers, "It's good to see so many different g35s in person and not be on a dealer's lot...."

That was an awesome run to and from.... SR-17 was pretty quick and fast and that 4 lane highway definitely helps when passing the slo pokes....

Upgrading to the stillen's definitely does help....

Again it was nice to meet all you great g and z owners.....

Old 04-02-2006, 02:48 PM
Sounds good Andy. I'll see you at the next meet.

Old 04-02-2006, 02:55 PM
Angry

It was a great meet. Really it was great. Who was the other Black 06 Coupe with the Koniqs Rims??? Private Message me. Thanks Bigfoot and Andy for making this a great event.

BAD NEWS!! After the meet my car was keyed. I wanna die. Here is the thread.
https://g35driver.com/forums/northern-california/93053-my-car-keyed-last-night.html

Old 04-02-2006, 03:07 PM
Originally Posted by zmoothg
It was a great meet. Really it was great. Who was the other Black 06 Coupe with the Koniqs Rims??? Private Message me. Thanks Bigfoot and Andy for making this a great event.

BAD NEWS!! After the meet my car was keyed. I wanna die. Here is the thread.
https://g35driver.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93053
Sorry to her that bro! talk about bad luck... the black coupe with the konig rims was actually an 05. it is Tod (fox233). those rims are nice!!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: April 1 Santa Cruz II Meet/Run Info Sign up List.