Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

Feeler: Any ideas on a Group Buy you folks would like to see?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-18-2006, 09:01 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ryanwiggum
I'm interested in an OEM front lip for the coupe in diamond graphite. However, I'm not in the bay area, nor do I have access to the group buy section.
I can add you to the group buy for the OEM coupe chin spoiler. Just confirm this is ok. Thanks.

Jeff

Old 05-18-2006, 09:43 PM
Originally Posted by IrishSkyline
I can add you to the group buy for the OEM coupe chin spoiler. Just confirm this is ok. Thanks.

Jeff
Sounds good, let me know when you get a price.
Thanks!

Old 05-19-2006, 03:26 PM
i'm interested in the front chin spoiler and the throttle body . . . do you have prices for both? . . . i may only be able to get one or the other . . . got a wedding to pay for soon . . . thanks . . . btw i'm in sac but i'm out in SF quite often . . .

Old 05-21-2006, 03:27 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
Originally Posted by WhiteSkylineSF
i'm interested in the front chin spoiler and the throttle body . . . do you have prices for both? . . . i may only be able to get one or the other . . . got a wedding to pay for soon . . . thanks . . . btw i'm in sac but i'm out in SF quite often . . .
The coupe front chin spoiler group buy is going on currently in the Group Buy section. If you cannot access it let me know and I can add you to the list. As far as the throttle body, I am not sure what brand you are referring to. Let me know and I can find what you are looking for. Thanks.

Jeff @ 2 Visions

Old 05-22-2006, 05:03 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Okay here is all the info, sorry for the small delay! This is the Post from the Group Buy section. Here is the Info for you to order for the OEM front chin spoiler for the Coupe. Thanks!

FYI. There was a nationwide price increase in April on Infiniti factory parts so this is why the prices are a bit higher on everyone's sites. I have confirmed all the colors requested are reserved and available to ship once payment clears.

For those Nor Cal people in the Bay Area we will provide local pickup or delivery options to save on costs.

There are several east coast/florida members so I will have to add in shipping charges from UPS exactly as quoted by UPS. If you have your own shipping accounts certainly let me know and we will accomodate. Shipping just is not cheap anymore with UPS raising the rates all the time.

$324 is the best I can do for now. We are literally making nothing to cover our own expenses. So please be understanding this is a great price considering on average these sell between $360 to $499 at dealerships.

We are set up to take any form of payment and all major credit cards. Call in to us and mention this group buy so we can reserve your order and put a name on it. Hurry though as we have a few people who called to reserve an order without responding on the forum.

925-288-1600 (M-F: 10-6 pst) or email me if you have any questions: sales@2visionsracing.com

Thank you again for allowing us to take care of your parts needs.
Best Regards,

Jeff @ 2 Visions Performance