NorthWest Serving AK, ID, OR, WA

Spokane G Owners here

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-12-2006, 09:35 AM
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Spokane G Owners here

Hey everyone. I will be getting my G delivered to the dealership next month.
Just wondering if there is anyone on here that live in or near Spokane. I see a lot of posts from the western side of the state but none from the eastern side.

Anyone ever have meets or BBQ's near Spokane?

Old 06-17-2006, 08:47 PM
Bump.

Anybody?

Old 06-17-2006, 09:11 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I've been a member here for 2 years (and lurked for several months before that) and since I'm from Portland I check in on the Northwest forum pretty regularly. I'm not sure I've ever seen even a single post from someone in Spokane . Once in a while someone will wonder if they can get a better deal by making the trip east to pick up their G, but they're usually from the Seattle area.

Look on the bright side, though -- fewer G's means yours is more unique .

Old 09-07-2006, 06:20 AM
Mine is hella unique for sure. Only Infiniti I have ever seen with aftermarket wheels. I've only seen 2 in town. Tons of FX's though. I get lots of waves. I've even had 2 people say "what kind of car is that? It looks like a porche."

ha, whatever! thanks i suppose. Anyhow, school just started here at Gonzaga University and I have seen a stock looking DG coupe on campus twice now in the last week.

If the owner is a member here, PM me, and maybe we can roll out sometime and pick up on some of the new freshman babes!

Old 09-07-2006, 06:40 AM
Oh, BTW, I actually bought my coupe from Shane Compton in Fife. I only paid $750 over invoice, yes invoice, not MSRP.

The car I got was on the ship when I decided on it, and it had not been allocated to a specific dealership yet.

The Spokane dealership could have gotten it, but they wanted full MSRP.

The Fife dealership was willing to get it sent to them and throw it right out the door for a minimal profit. It arrived on a Friday afternoon, and I flew over the next morning and was on my way home with it by 11:00 on Saturday. I saved several thousand dollars and enjoyed a nice summer drive home on I-90.

I can see why people might think they can get a better deal here, but there are so many more over in Seattle area. There is also 2 dealerships on the west side of the state compared to one over here. The spokane dealership has to charge MSRP and not come down, because they don't sell that many. Especially on the coupes. They sell sedans and FX's all day long. All the sedans or sold to old ladies, and the FX's go to the family man.

Shane told me he could sell me mine for a minimal profit because "the more cars I sells this summer, the more '07 sedans we will be allocated this fall. Whenever a new model comes out, dealers rarely come below MSRP for at least nine months, since the newest model has the demand and can fetch a premium. sometimes this premium is even above MSRP, depending on the market".

If anybody wants to buy a G and get a straight forward conversation about what you want, what they have and can get, and the price negotiations, call Shane Compton @ Infiniti of Tacoma at Fife. My deal was smooth as hell with him, and I got him to throw in a free car cover too!

For what it is worth, the only reason I went into all of this is because when I did a search for "Spokane", I only found 2 threads. Hopefully this will be useful to somebody someday.

I will see you Seattle/Portland area owners someday though at one of your meets of cruises. I am dying to see some other pimped G's in person, so I am gonna just have to make a trip over there.

Old 11-22-2006, 09:26 AM
Hey, a Gonzaga Man...great....I am one too, graduated in 1987.
Have not been back in Spokane since then. Currently living in Philadelphia area.
How about them Zags! Beat UNC tonite in New York, and Duke and UVA in a couple of weeks too.
Good luck with the car, and hope you will pick up lots of young coeds

Old 03-03-2008, 12:01 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Just waking up a really old thread. I am going to be moving to Spokane in a few months. So I guess there will be 2 of us!

Old 03-03-2008, 03:34 AM
Originally Posted by SURFJ9009
Oh, BTW, I actually bought my coupe from Shane Compton in Fife. I only paid $750 over invoice, yes invoice, not MSRP.

The car I got was on the ship when I decided on it, and it had not been allocated to a specific dealership yet.

The Spokane dealership could have gotten it, but they wanted full MSRP.

The Fife dealership was willing to get it sent to them and throw it right out the door for a minimal profit. It arrived on a Friday afternoon, and I flew over the next morning and was on my way home with it by 11:00 on Saturday. I saved several thousand dollars and enjoyed a nice summer drive home on I-90.

I can see why people might think they can get a better deal here, but there are so many more over in Seattle area. There is also 2 dealerships on the west side of the state compared to one over here. The spokane dealership has to charge MSRP and not come down, because they don't sell that many. Especially on the coupes. They sell sedans and FX's all day long. All the sedans or sold to old ladies, and the FX's go to the family man.

Shane told me he could sell me mine for a minimal profit because "the more cars I sells this summer, the more '07 sedans we will be allocated this fall. Whenever a new model comes out, dealers rarely come below MSRP for at least nine months, since the newest model has the demand and can fetch a premium. sometimes this premium is even above MSRP, depending on the market".

If anybody wants to buy a G and get a straight forward conversation about what you want, what they have and can get, and the price negotiations, call Shane Compton @ Infiniti of Tacoma at Fife. My deal was smooth as hell with him, and I got him to throw in a free car cover too!

For what it is worth, the only reason I went into all of this is because when I did a search for "Spokane", I only found 2 threads. Hopefully this will be useful to somebody someday.

I will see you Seattle/Portland area owners someday though at one of your meets of cruises. I am dying to see some other pimped G's in person, so I am gonna just have to make a trip over there.
Shane is the **** i walked in said I will take that one they were closing in like 30 min and I was out of there for $500 over invoice. GOOD GUY

Old 03-07-2008, 07:52 PM
I'm in spokane! Just got my g last week

Old 03-25-2008, 12:12 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I am in kennewick. Have had my G for about three months.