NorthWest Serving AK, ID, OR, WA

new g owner

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-22-2007 | 11:28 PM
|
Broke Beyond Belief
new g owner (Updated With Pics!)

hi guys, i just picked up my 04 G35c 6mt a few days before christmas and i've been lurking on the forum for a few weeks before that. I figured i'd formally introduce myself, my car is....twilight blue? i think that's the color. The really dark blue. Anyways i picked up the car stock and i've already done a few things. I put some tanabe df210 springs....so the car is slammed on the stock 18's. I threw in my IDmax sub and hifonics amp and got my ipod hooked up to teh stock deck. Clarion max675vd comin in soon . but yea i work at Circuit City in southcenter, installing car audio..... so if you need an alarm on your G... let me know. I've already installed my 2way paging DEI python990 alarm with remote start. Oh yea i have a carbon hood too. Anyways, i hope to see you guys around and look forward to comin to meets.

Last edited by aznj; 01-24-2007 at 10:34 PM. Reason: add pics
Old 01-22-2007 | 11:56 PM
Sounds like a nice car, post pictures up when you can.

Welcome to the forums and hope to see yah at the next meet.

Old 01-22-2007 | 11:58 PM
nicee aznj.. welcome to the forums.. hey.. someone is selling there subs on the site.. how much would it cost to get it installed at circuit city?? is there a G family discount?? hah let me know..

Old 01-23-2007 | 01:28 AM
I can do installs on the side too, lemme know if you are interested and I can show you my stealth install on my coupe. I don't charge much either, kinda more like a hobby

Old 01-23-2007 | 01:28 AM
Originally Posted by redlude97
I can do installs on the side too, lemme know if you are interested and I can show you my stealth install on my coupe. I don't charge much either, kinda more like a hobby
Nice to know. Lets get some pics!

Old 01-23-2007 | 02:13 AM
|
Broke Beyond Belief
on the side work is cool, i do it too.... but here at circuit we got a lifetime guarantee on installs believe me, if you come down to get work done on your G... it won't even be close to normal cost to get anything you want installed.
especially alarms, you buy an alarm from me and i can personally guaruntee it'll be cheaper than any other place. just let me know a little in advance. I can do any DEI products.. so python, viper, clifford. if you can get the alarm for cheap i'll install it for cheap.

Oh yea... and yes, i'm only 19 and no my parents did not buy this car for me. I've worked my butt off to get amazing credit and got this loan on my own. I'm stuck with payments for the next 5 years, but for this car... it's worth it.

I'll get some pics up pretty soon.

I saw a White coupe roll through Kent Station earlier this evening. was it anyone on here? it looked like it had rims, maybe it was just the stock 19's. I had my car parked out on the main strip so hopefully he saw me

Old 01-23-2007 | 04:45 AM
yoo.. can you get discounts on stuff?? my friend worked ther.. dont you get 50% off ?? hah hoook it up..

Old 01-23-2007 | 03:04 PM
welcome!! post pics when you can!!

Old 01-23-2007 | 03:07 PM
Welcome to the Forum!

Old 01-23-2007 | 04:26 PM
Banned
Nice, sounds like we have a good stereo hook up .Post pics'

Old 01-23-2007 | 06:09 PM
Banned
aznj, does Jeff Baltz still work there? He's a manager'

Old 01-24-2007 | 10:41 PM
|
Broke Beyond Belief
Jeff Baltz went to the puyallup circuit.

Our discounts aren't that great... I wish they were better

It's all about accomodations, but those aren't always around

anyways, i updated the first post with some pics. I just waxed it today. That first pic was when it snowed and i had to leave the car in a daycare parking lot because it's a big hill all the way up to the gf's house and i worse to go to my own house.

the pic with the vette? yea awesome, huh? The car got in an accident out in front of my work, it was just traded in at the dealership behind us. They fired the two guys that were driving the car and left the car in the back alley so they wouldnt have to pay for it to sit at the tow place. Long story short, the second night, the perfect condition factory chrome rims are gone along with a lot of the interior and now the car is sitting there on 3 scissor jacks.

Old 01-25-2007 | 01:28 AM
Originally Posted by aznj
hi guys, i just picked up my 04 G35c 6mt a few days before christmas and i've been lurking on the forum for a few weeks before that. I figured i'd formally introduce myself, my car is....twilight blue? i think that's the color. The really dark blue. Anyways i picked up the car stock and i've already done a few things. I put some tanabe df210 springs....so the car is slammed on the stock 18's. I threw in my IDmax sub and hifonics amp and got my ipod hooked up to teh stock deck. Clarion max675vd comin in soon . but yea i work at Circuit City in southcenter, installing car audio..... so if you need an alarm on your G... let me know. I've already installed my 2way paging DEI python990 alarm with remote start. Oh yea i have a carbon hood too. Anyways, i hope to see you guys around and look forward to comin to meets.

Nice pics mang! The hood looks good...now i kinda wished that i kept it hah!Anyways hope its working out well! BTW when you coming by to pick up the hood man! Let me know!

Last edited by R0ME0; 01-25-2007 at 01:31 AM.
Old 01-25-2007 | 03:30 AM
Welcome to the forums. Good to see you're addicted and modding quickly. What's are your immediate plans for the G?

Old 01-25-2007 | 03:47 AM
The hood is way too aggressive for the rest of the car, get a lip and wheels ASAP. The drop looks great though

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: new g owner