NorthWest Serving AK, ID, OR, WA

Random Chat Thread~

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-10-2011, 01:50 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
lol, ide say good 90% of my friends are asian and its kinda been that way for like 12 years, so ive found weird fish heads in weird places before, just never stops amazing me haha.

Old 03-10-2011, 03:09 PM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Since some of you either are Asian or know many Asian's can you elaborate why it is that just about any Asian woman over the age of 30 cannot drive accordingly?

Serious question, not taking a jab or making a racist joke!

I have been hit by a middle aged Asian woman while driving and had to follow her until the police pulled her over and even after police officers showing her the damage on both cars (traded paint colors on damage areas) she insisted that she did not do it and even lied to her insurance company.

I think there has to be something genetic going on in their brains while they drive that makes it to where they cannot focus, 'can't think and chew gum' in other words. I don't really know but they scare the heck out of me and about 90% of the time I see somebody doing something really illogical on the road it's either an elderly person or a middle aged Asian woman, so there has to be something to it...?

Jason

Old 03-10-2011, 05:03 PM
I haz hugz to givez

Received 286 Likes on 263 Posts
Originally Posted by Snuffaluphagus
lol, ide say good 90% of my friends are asian and its kinda been that way for like 12 years, so ive found weird fish heads in weird places before, just never stops amazing me haha.
Tmi

Old 03-10-2011, 05:06 PM
I haz hugz to givez

Maybe it just takes em longer ...my mother is now 62 and the last time we were in Denver she was drifting her Subaru around like Ken frikkin Block , I was out of breath laughing even though I was very impressed

Originally Posted by DGP-G35
Since some of you either are Asian or know many Asian's can you elaborate why it is that just about any Asian woman over the age of 30 cannot drive accordingly?

I have been hit by a middle aged Asian woman while driving and had to follow her until the police pulled her over and even after police officers showing her the damage on both cars (traded paint colors on damage areas) she insisted that she did not do it and even lied to her insurance company.

I think there has to be something genetic going on in their brains while they drive that makes it to where they cannot focus, 'can't think and chew gum' in other words. I don't really know but they scare the heck out of me and about 90% of the time I see somebody doing something really illogical on the road it's either an elderly person or a middle aged Asian woman, so there has to be something to it...?

Jason

Old 03-10-2011, 05:15 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by DGP-G35

Jason
was it a 2007 blue Honda Accord ?

Haha no but seriously I drove 1200 miles up from LA the first time I came up here hauling azz without incident. Within 24 hours of getting here my econobox ended up getting swiped from end to end by some dumb broad who looked both ways but not straight @ a 4-way stop

But to be honest I won't blame Asians or Asian women entirely. One of my old neighbors was Asian and close to pushing daisies but she could haul *** with the best of them.

Old 03-10-2011, 06:12 PM
Originally Posted by jookyshank
Maybe it just takes em longer ...my mother is now 62 and the last time we were in Denver she was drifting her Subaru around like Ken frikkin Block , I was out of breath laughing even though I was very impressed
Obviously an exception . I would have laughed myself right out of the car if it were my mother doing that (she is also 62).

Originally Posted by DatsunOf@Gun
was it a 2007 blue Honda Accord ?

Haha no but seriously I drove 1200 miles up from LA the first time I came up here hauling azz without incident. Within 24 hours of getting here my econobox ended up getting swiped from end to end by some dumb broad who looked both ways but not straight @ a 4-way stop

But to be honest I won't blame Asians or Asian women entirely. One of my old neighbors was Asian and close to pushing daisies but she could haul *** with the best of them.

I was in a Civic and she was driving an older Maxima, she cut across 3 lanes to get to a turn lane and swiped my front 1/4 on the passenger side which then forced me into a curb on the drivers side. Hitting the curb actually blew out the front strut on that side and of course scuffed up the wheel pretty good (only body damage was where she actually hit). I tried to get her to pull over about 5 times to exchange insurance info but she would not stop, I followed her for about 10 miles (after calling the police) and they finally got her to pull over. The really messed up thing is they did not even give her a citation .

Obviously there are exceptions but it sure appears that most middle aged Asian women have a serious deficiency behind the wheel. Elderly people you can understand, poor eyesight, slower reaction time, etc. but I don't get the Asian women being such poor drivers, it's a mystery.

Jason

Old 03-10-2011, 06:25 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by DatsunOf@Gun
and remember boys & girls, its not racist to talk about race but it sure is if/when you act upon it

Old 03-10-2011, 06:40 PM
Premier Member

Received 422 Likes on 340 Posts
My GF is 22, and asian, and I just got done rebuilding her camry. It has survived probably 15 fender-benders and is all beat up lol

Old 03-10-2011, 06:42 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
this sh#t is too funny...i love stereotypes...don't make em...just callem out like i see them...im indian so yeah..we hav many as well...thank you please blog again.

Old 03-10-2011, 07:03 PM
Not trying to stereotype here just making an observation and hoped for some feedback as to why. I hope my comments have not offended anybody (even spouses or gf's). I am so far from being racist, I am usually the guy that calls people out for being racist (especially if I see it happening in public). We are ALL equal in my opinion (I guess some of us just require a little help behind the wheel ).

Regards,
Jason

Old 03-11-2011, 02:44 AM
Premier Member

Its ok my mom is 100% white, not a hint of any minority in her and she still drives horribly

Old 03-11-2011, 03:05 AM
I haz hugz to givez

My mom drifts circles around your mom! Man I miss third grade...

Old 03-11-2011, 03:26 AM
Premier Member

mine's better at spilling her coffee in the car tho

Old 03-11-2011, 03:31 AM
I haz hugz to givez

Touché!

Old 03-11-2011, 03:46 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A long time ago, my mom tried driving my dad's car
But that was because her nephew (an older cuz) talked her into it, I was still in grade school back then. Unfortunately she decided to test her skills on a busy market street. And 3 cabs and 2 street carts had to pay for it

Many years later, I taught myself how to drive & being that I was under-age I decided to rope her in. That way my dad would be less likely to kill me when he'd find out I was stealing his car and driving behind his back. Anyway she floored the pedal in 2nd on a street with 2 bus-sized speed bumps so I was forced to take the keys away from her. Later I told my dad that I had tried to teach mom to drive. He was like Do what you want with the car but don't you ever do that again else I'd beat the crap outta you !

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Random Chat Thread~