Not G35 Related Post your items here that are not G35-related.

65" Mitsubishi Widescreen TV - NOVA - $700

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-16-2008, 02:27 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
65" Mitsubishi Widescreen TV - NOVA - $700

65" Inch Wide Screen Mitsubishi HDTV (Model #:WS-65511). Originally purchased in December 2003. Massive!

Great picture quality. Selling because I upgraded to Plasma.

Slight blemishes (scrapes and dings on the bottom of TV (in the wood) due to movers. These scrapes are not noticeable during use. They have also been painted black so you really have to search for them.

Product Features & Benefits:

* Widescreen (16:9) 65" screen sizes.
* Integrated Digital Receiver for receiving over-the-air and cable digital broadcasts.
* NetCommand® 2.0, Mitsubishi's exclusive on-screen control system is now easier to set up and use, and can control twice the number of AV system components.
* NetCommand® makes control of a sophisticated home theater system as simple as selecting an icon from the TV screen.
* IEEE 1394 (FireWire®) digital home networking interface, for connecting with the emerging category of digital audio/video devices, such as D-VHS high definition VCRs, hard disk drive video recorders and AV receivers.
* DTV-LINK compliance, which assures compatibility with future digital video and audio sources, including the next generation of digital cable and satellite receivers.
* Diamond Vision® precision optical system with MicroFine™ Plus CRTs for a sharp, clear picture.
* Wideband video processing circuitry for enhanced sharpness and detail.
* DPM3™ (DiamondDigital Pixel Multiplier™, 3rd generation), a Mitsubishi proprietary system that converts standard video to higher resolution for display on the TV's HDTV screen.
* DefinEdge™ Image Enhancement, which adds further crispness to the picture.
* Wide assortment of inputs for connecting VCRs, DVD players, cable boxes or satellite receivers, and external HDTV receivers.
* Two component video inputs with 480i and 480p capability
* One HDTV input with 480i, 480p and 1080i capability supporting component video and RGB.
* Five 480i picture format modes that adjust the shape of standard (4:3), letterbox and ultrawidescreen (2.35:1) pictures to fit the screen. Selected format modes are also available with progressive scan (480p).
* Advanced Multi-Image Display provides the ability to combine selected inputs as PIP (Picture-In-Picture), POP (Picture-Out-of-Picture) or Split Screen (equal size side-by-side) images.
* New, fully illuminated multibrand remote control with capability to operate four additional home theater products.

Last edited by Infern0; 12-16-2008 at 02:30 PM. Reason: typo