Ohio representation?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-22-2009, 08:48 PM
Received 30 Likes on 26 Posts
Originally Posted by TeddYang
so is this new girl the girl from cincy? if so what was her shocking news?!?!?

btw if you guys need help on mon let me know, i'm not doing anything this long weekend 'cept for watching terminator and maybe biking a trail if it's not raining. So i'm down to drive to columbus, hang out, and you know be your wrench holder or something maybe i'll catch sight of the mythical beast that is dal's car....DOMO
Hey Tedd, That sounds like a great night to me! Hanging with the clubbies and wrenching some motors! I will have to check with Ben. Did you PM him about his headlights? I tried to get your number and call from Brian and Arnab, but to no avail. Pm me your number and I will keep you in the loop. Besides, it would be nice to be somewhere and the asians out number the man! hahaha, sorry Big Ben! had too!

Forgot about the cincy chic...I haven't heard from her since that day. The girl I speak of is a new girl from Hebron. She is another auburn chic, very fit (out ran me the other day! seriously!), great personality and ****, loves motorcycles and rides her own, and she is a great pool player as well! We have a ton of fun together and she is just as sarcastic as me!

oh, we already have a wrench holder...Saggy pants Benny boy has plenty of storage around his WORK belt! hahahahahha, come on Benny, you got to get in on this!!! hahaahhaahhha

Last edited by g-adabout; 05-22-2009 at 08:54 PM. Reason: I keep thinking of new things to type
Old 05-22-2009, 08:56 PM
Ohio G Club Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
^PM sent...yeah i pm'd ben my number and told him for sure i want the exhaust..all the other stuff i'll see, i guess it would depend on how good a deal i'd get them for.

you know...gotta perpetuate the chinese stereotype having to get a good deal...

btw...first let me don my flame suit......

Go MAGIC! (i'm actually a Laker fan, but i just think the Magic would be an easier team for them...you know...if they can actually get by the nuggets )

Old 05-22-2009, 09:01 PM
Ohio G Club Member
Originally Posted by g-adabout
Hey Tedd, That sounds like a great night to me! Hanging with the clubbies and wrenching some motors! I will have to check with Ben. Did you PM him about his headlights? I tried to get your number and call from Brian and Arnab, but to no avail. Pm me your number and I will keep you in the loop. Besides, it would be nice to be somewhere and the asians out number the man! hahaha, sorry Big Ben! had too!

Forgot about the cincy chic...I haven't heard from her since that day. The girl I speak of is a new girl from Hebron. She is another auburn chic, very fit (out ran me the other day! seriously!), great personality and ****, loves motorcycles and rides her own, and she is a great pool player as well! We have a ton of fun together and she is just as sarcastic as me!

oh, we already have a wrench holder...Saggy pants Benny boy has plenty of storage around his WORK belt! hahahahahha, come on Benny, you got to get in on this!!! hahaahhaahhha
nice to hear about the chick! (it would be better to SEE her )

if we're doing an install day we should steal brian's car and get his spacer in. i know he's been patiently waiting for an opportunity to get it installed! lol

Old 05-22-2009, 09:02 PM
Originally Posted by TeddYang
^PM sent...yeah i pm'd ben my number and told him for sure i want the exhaust..all the other stuff i'll see, i guess it would depend on how good a deal i'd get them for.

you know...gotta perpetuate the chinese stereotype having to get a good deal...

btw...first let me don my flame suit......

Go MAGIC! (i'm actually a Laker fan, but i just think the Magic would be an easier team for them...you know...if they can actually get by the nuggets )
Sweet! I was actually typing for him yesterday because his hands were dirty. I have a few parts to swap out as well. I will check with Benny to see if he is free on Monday...

FLAME ON!!!!

Old 05-22-2009, 09:15 PM
Ohio Club Forum update...

Passed the IrockaG35 and Azndalboy's names as moderators, and "Ohio G Club" will be our forum's name. Below each of our names once we join the group, it will say "Ohio G Club Member"

Its all in the hands of the Admin guys now fellas!

Old 05-22-2009, 09:32 PM
1) Dude Jeremy, I texted back Ted's phone #. You didn't get it?

2) Very patiently waiting for an install day. I might be free this monday so this might be a good day if any of you guys are up for it. thanks ted for remembering

3) Yes jeremy, pics! LOL

4) Sweetness on having on own forum.

Old 05-22-2009, 10:23 PM
Originally Posted by DrGeeMD
1) Dude Jeremy, I texted back Ted's phone #. You didn't get it?

2) Very patiently waiting for an install day. I might be free this monday so this might be a good day if any of you guys are up for it. thanks ted for remembering

3) Yes jeremy, pics! LOL

4) Sweetness on having on own forum.
1. Nope, didnt get it! I just checked my phone again to make sure...nope. Its all good. I have it now.
2. Install day may be at bens mondays...working the details with ben...
3. as soon as I get a pic (that can be posted! hehee) I will...or maybe we can start a Member and girlfriend thread in our new forum? hahahaha
4. seconded

Old 05-22-2009, 11:40 PM
Ohio G Club Member
King James is too good...

Old 05-22-2009, 11:55 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I F!#@&NG MISSED IT because I'm f$*%^ng studying. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH .

Old 05-23-2009, 12:05 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Oh man that game was sooo good!

Old 05-23-2009, 12:08 AM
Ohio G Club Member
Originally Posted by stradaONE8
I F!#@&NG MISSED IT because I'm f$*%^ng studying. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH .
here's a recap....of the last 13 seconds....game is tied 93-93 (Magic came back from being behind most of the game). Magic inbound the ball...run down the clock and turk hit's a 12 footer to put the Magic ahead 95-93 with 1 second left on the clock. Cav's call a timeout. Williams inbounds to lebron who has space and nails the 3 pointer. Game over....

Old 05-23-2009, 02:18 AM
Haha, yeah, I should have clarified. I had it on ESPN gamecast and ESPN radio, my buddy and I decided to go down to the lounge to watch the last 5 minutes but forgot until a minute left when we decided to skip walking all the way down and coming back for a minute. So on gamecast it shows Lebron hit the 3 and the radio confirms it like 30 seconds later...we spent the next hour looking on youtube for the shot...

FML

Old 05-23-2009, 02:56 AM
new to g35driver

hello to all im a new g35 coupe owner im from lima ohio its all stock for now

Old 05-23-2009, 03:58 AM
Welcome! We're getting to be a pretty large group that is now an official club...we should have our own forum to post in pretty soon here. Hope you can make it out to some future events and get to know everyone.

Old 05-23-2009, 07:07 AM
whats up guppy? im gonna be movin to lima in about a month or so

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Ohio representation?