Ohio representation?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-24-2008, 07:18 AM
Received 30 Likes on 26 Posts
Originally Posted by BuckeyeG
Hell bring the girls with you. I got 4 doors to help you haul them around.
hahahahaha

Old 09-24-2008, 10:23 AM
Saturday September 27th (date subject to change due to availability of people)
What time will we meet? 12 Noon at Sonic on Hamilton Rd and 33. 1 exit south /east on 33 from 270. (please if you need a time swing, let me know, i was just figuring since no one actually said anything yet)

Whose going?

1. G-adabout (Jeremy) (PM me for my Cell if you wish)
2. BuckeyG (Ben)
3. Chamois (Jim)
4. Azndalboy (Dallas)
5. StradaONE8 (Arnab)
6.tt_racing(Travis)

What will you bring? (food, drinks, snacks, grill?)
1. Chips (doritos, fritos, lays, and pretzels)
2. Drinks (pop and water)
3. Cups/ napkins and stuff like that -(g-adabout will bring some of these, any one else want to chip in?)
4. Hot Dogs and Buns (as long as there is a grill)
5. Strippers, I mean, uh Chicken/Burgers? + bbq sauce
6. Pepsi-Coke.

Route suggestion?
1. 33 S/E to Hocking Hills area, Food, Old Mans Cave (cook out?), south to nelsonville, and then north on Route 13. From there ????

Old 09-24-2008, 10:40 AM
Hell bring the girls with you. I got 4 doors to help you haul them around.
those things are doors? i thought they were a very unique mod for a coupe...wow, was i confused!

Old 09-24-2008, 04:12 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Sorry guys I gotta run out on ya this weekend my grandma called me today and she is coming up from Tenn. friday and staying with me till monday. so Im not gonna be able to go. If ya figure something else out let me know.

Old 09-24-2008, 10:41 PM
TuningWerks Competition

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
boo, its better to save this trip for more people anyway. Its fine, save it for next year. Maybe we can just set up one week night to meet up at Sonic in Polaris. Im here mostly every Friday or Sat if anyone wants to chill just let me know. Me and my buddies just hang out there sometimes.

Old 09-24-2008, 11:22 PM
That is easily the best combination of emoticons ever, even in text form when I'm quoting you...

Anyways, I'm down for rescheduling the meet for next year or whenever.
If we do cancel, I'd love to just get together randomly as well minus the drive.

Old 09-25-2008, 06:31 AM
Originally Posted by stradaONE8
That is easily the best combination of emoticons ever, even in text form when I'm quoting you...

Anyways, I'm down for rescheduling the meet for next year or whenever.
If we do cancel, I'd love to just get together randomly as well minus the drive.
Yea if you guys wanna get togther sometime we can have a cookout out at my new house if you guys want sometime. Im always down for cooking some brats and burgers on my grill.

Old 09-25-2008, 07:29 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yea if you guys wanna get togther sometime we can have a cookout out at my new house if you guys want sometime. Im always down for cooking some brats and burgers on my grill.
I am still up for something this fall, I always love meeting new people.

Old 09-25-2008, 07:32 AM
well, there you have it...it looks like a reschedule. Another day, another night.

However, Dal has a great idea of just meeting up at sonic or something like that. I dont know about you guys, but sonic is most likely the greatest place ever! I have been eating at one in Nelsonville (on the way to athens) for years, long before we ever got some here in C-bus.

As Ben offered, so will I. I am closing on my new house October 31st, and I will be more than welcome to have everyone over for a get together and cook out.

I did meet another G35 driver on the west side named kyle. He is uber happy to meet up with us, so happy he went out and bought the paper products last night..(Im sorry Kyle if your reading this today, I just found out this morning myself, I'll text you later about what to do with the stuff).

Well, since that is that. its time to start moving on to other ideas. Such as do we want to start an official club and seriously get the ball rolling on it? I am all for doing whatever I can to keep our (insert any feeling or emotion of freedom here) club alive and kicking, even through the off seasons when you wusses are tucking your G35s in the garage for the winter! hehehehe,

I believe this weekend I will be on my BMW racking up miles and riding away the stupid stuff women do from my mind...

Old 09-25-2008, 08:05 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by g-adabout

Well, since that is that. its time to start moving on to other ideas. Such as do we want to start an official club and seriously get the ball rolling on it? I am all for doing whatever I can to keep our (insert any feeling or emotion of freedom here) club alive and kicking, even through the off seasons when you wusses are tucking your G35s in the garage for the winter! hehehehe,

I am not sure how many people are down in my area, but most likely everything will happen more towards C-Bus. The same thing happens with the Subie get togethers, they are all in Greenfield/C-Bus/HH area. It is kind of a far drive just to meet up with people for dinner, but once and a while it would be cool.

Oh yeah, none of that wuss stuff for me, my toy gets tucked and the G is my daily/winter car now. X ftw in the winter at least

Old 09-25-2008, 12:46 PM
Originally Posted by g-adabout
well, there you have it...it looks like a reschedule. Another day, another night.

However, Dal has a great idea of just meeting up at sonic or something like that. I dont know about you guys, but sonic is most likely the greatest place ever! I have been eating at one in Nelsonville (on the way to athens) for years, long before we ever got some here in C-bus.

As Ben offered, so will I. I am closing on my new house October 31st, and I will be more than welcome to have everyone over for a get together and cook out.

I did meet another G35 driver on the west side named kyle. He is uber happy to meet up with us, so happy he went out and bought the paper products last night..(Im sorry Kyle if your reading this today, I just found out this morning myself, I'll text you later about what to do with the stuff).

I believe this weekend I will be on my BMW racking up miles and riding away the stupid stuff women do from my mind...
Forgot to say Congrats Jeremy! I will miss the stories.... although I suppose it's a better trade-off for you to have your stuff and no stories versus having stories and no stuff.

I'm also down for a cookout/housewarming whenever, one last grill out before winter sounds great. Polaris meets are always feasible too. Set a date and we can get it going.

And finally, wusses nothing, my Coupe has a set of Blizzaks waiting for it...RWD + Snow tires = and sometimes
(I wanted an icon story like Ben, but I fear I may have fallen short of his level of emoticon poetry.)

Old 09-25-2008, 04:22 PM
Originally Posted by stradaONE8
And finally, wusses nothing, my Coupe has a set of Blizzaks waiting for it...RWD + Snow tires = and sometimes
(I wanted an icon story like Ben, but I fear I may have fallen short of his level of emoticon poetry.)

You gotta crawl before you can walk Arnad.(hopefully I spelled you name right) How about next Friday night or something up at Sonic? Maybe we can get a cookout next month sometime on a Saturday or Sunday?

Old 09-25-2008, 04:41 PM
TuningWerks Competition

I will be there in Polaris Sonic parking lot this Sat night around 11ish. Next weekend i have have guests over from out of town so i wont be able to make that. I do have my car back for the weekend. Then i think next week its going back into the body shop for some major surgery

Old 09-25-2008, 04:49 PM
TuningWerks Competition

Never mind i will be out there Friday night instead. It might rain Sat. Im learning those emotions too!

Last edited by Dal35; 09-25-2008 at 05:07 PM.
Old 09-25-2008, 05:38 PM
Ben, it's Arnab, with a B like in Ben. haha
r-**** if you will...

Dal, depending on what's going on tomorrow night, I could probably make it out there. I wont be sleeping tonight at all, so hopefully with a nap tomorrow I'll be ok to drive...
Where is this Sonic in Polaris exactly?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Ohio representation?