Ohio representation?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-10-2009, 09:07 AM
Ohio G Club Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I might just put the front license plate on for the next few weeks..just in case he is looking for me I will have it on..then take it off in about a month or so.

I was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.(I knew I shouldnt have gone to Chipolte!!). He was pissed about something and obviously wasnt having a good day.

Old 06-10-2009, 09:08 AM
Ohio G Club Member
By Tri-County Mall. Off of Kemper Road by the Sams Club.

Old 06-10-2009, 09:16 AM
Ohio G Club Member
Originally Posted by moete87
By Tri-County Mall. Off of Kemper Road by the Sams Club.
was it a city cop? if so that could be why...i used to play softball up that way and it seems they are much tougher on **** than CPD

Old 06-10-2009, 09:21 AM
Ohio G Club Member
Yeah..it was a Springdale cop. He is a complete idiot!

He busted his u-turn and I was in the left turn lane to go to Gamestop to take back a game and he followed me the whole time. He needs to do something better with his time. Like doing drug busts or something else than getting a 25 year old with petty ****! Not cool..not cool at all.

Old 06-10-2009, 10:21 AM
Banned
Received 53 Likes on 42 Posts
Originally Posted by azndalboy
I can make plastic clear cards if you want. Regular plastic cards not clear as well too if ya want. I just need the logo and i can get my designer to make something or you can just design it if you want and give me the file. This is my website if you are not quite sure what im talking about. www.plastekcards.com
DO you own the this company that produces these cards?
Do they send out free samples?

Old 06-10-2009, 02:37 PM
Originally Posted by g-adabout
its funny you asked...My little bro is working on making me some. I have seen a lot more G's around lately, and I want to get our club to grow. Just yesterday I was in Cincy and there was a sedan that was slighly modded, and I wanted to invited him (or her) out, but I had limited mobility and limited time to wait and find out who the owner was. So a card would have been perfect!

New '03 G35x owner and G35driver.com member. Have interest in your Ohio G club. I am located in the Cinci/ NKY area and looking for some people with the same G love.... Would love to hear more about it.

Thanks,
Aaron

BS G35x, 19" powder coated wheels, Z-springs (unrevised), Z-tube

Old 06-10-2009, 02:42 PM
Ohio G Club Member
Congrats on the purchase! quick question... do you have/need a camber kit on your X? I have a full set of Z springs and a set of coupe springs i've been dragging my feet on installing to avoid the camber issues... i'm sure you know 19" tires aren't the most reasonably priced

Old 06-10-2009, 02:48 PM
TuningWerks Competition

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by aar0n666
New '03 G35x owner and G35driver.com member. Have interest in your Ohio G club. I am located in the Cinci/ NKY area and looking for some people with the same G love.... Would love to hear more about it.

Thanks,
Aaron

Welcome!!

Old 06-10-2009, 02:49 PM
Thanks alot...I've wanted a G35 for a few years now. To be honest..when I say new owner, I mean I have only had it for a few weeks. Have only had time to put on the Z-Tube. Still haven't put on the springs so I'm not sure. But the member I bought them from said that a camber kit isn't required, though I MAY experience some pre-mature ware on the OEM shocks (and tires of course). But the 19's actually came off my IS300. I have some 18's on the G right now. Trying to get my hands on a pop charger and heat sheild...

Old 06-10-2009, 02:55 PM
TuningWerks Competition

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
Thanks alot...I've wanted a G35 for a few years now. To be honest..when I say new owner, I mean I have only had it for a few weeks. Have only had time to put on the Z-Tube. Still haven't put on the springs so I'm not sure. But the member I bought them from said that a camber kit isn't required, though I MAY experience some pre-mature ware on the OEM shocks (and tires of course). But the 19's actually came off my IS300. I have some 18's on the G right now. Trying to get my hands on a pop charger and heat sheild...
Well, welcome to the family. Couple weeks and your already modding. Your on the right track

there is a meet next weekend. You should meet up with the Cincy and KY folks and drive up!

Old 06-10-2009, 04:05 PM
Ohio G Club Member
lol yea they hassled me when I first bought my camaro because it didn't have a front plate....i dunno if he didnt run the plate or was just plain oblivious because it was THE DAY i bought the car and I just used the plate from my other car to pick it up and get it home

Old 06-10-2009, 04:06 PM
Ohio G Club Member

Thanks,
Aaron

welcome....where in the cinci/nky are ya? I used to live there for about 5 years

Old 06-10-2009, 06:52 PM
CLUB MODERATOR
Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts
I will be leavin from Louisville to go to the meet next weekend....we can meet up in NKY if u want, if ur goin.....

Old 06-10-2009, 10:34 PM
Received 30 Likes on 26 Posts

He busted his u-turn and I was in the left turn lane to go to Gamestop to take back a game and he followed me the whole time. He needs to do something better with his time. Like doing drug busts or something else than getting a 25 year old with petty ****! Not cool..not cool at all.
I rode a few years without one, but getting pulled over for it didnt outweigh the look of without one. Besides, Cops know that any criminal that commits major crimes overlook little ones, such as license plates, stop signs, illegal lane changes, etc. Those minor neglects usually open up larger things.
I feel for your pain, but to call him an idiot would be idiotic because you technically are breaking the law, and he is just doing the job we as taxpayers pay him to do. Being in the military I know plenty of cops, and I went through half the process of being a Sheriff myself. I understand that it may seem minor or a waste of his time to pull you over, but there are consequences to every choice-both good and bad. I just recently was popped for going 88 in a 65 on my moto. I didnt get pissed. I accepted the consequences for my actions. The female trooper was courteous because I recognized my failure to obey the law. She didnt get me for other things she could have like reckless op or something like that. She even had my ticket in my hand in under 3 mins flat.

Thanks,
Aaron

Hey Arron, Welcome to the club! I am currently living in Columbus myself, but my girlfriend lives in Batavia and I am down there a lot. PM me for my number and we can hang out while I am down there. There is a meet coming up which will have a ton of members showing up and we would love to have you there too.

Jeremy

Old 06-10-2009, 10:42 PM
Received 66 Likes on 40 Posts
anyone know any good shops in ohio that roll fenders?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Ohio representation?