Ohio representation?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-05-2009, 01:54 PM
Banned
Received 53 Likes on 42 Posts
A few, of you guys pm'd me about my Avatar. It is not my real car. It is a Photoshoped version of what I would like to do one day. The Hood would be Carbon fiber
and so would the trunk and side mirrors

Old 06-06-2009, 09:58 AM
Received 30 Likes on 26 Posts
wow, nothing in words can describe that pic from Evil wayzz...lol

Old 06-06-2009, 04:00 PM
Banned
Congrats on the Ohio G Club section when did this become official i just
saw the tab at the bottom of the main page. I am so proud for you guys.

Old 06-06-2009, 05:33 PM
Originally Posted by Evil Wayzz
Congrats on the Ohio G Club section when did this become official i just
saw the tab at the bottom of the main page. I am so proud for you guys.
It was last weekend on the forum. As for a CLub itself, it was at our Dyno meet last month. It was an idea I have had for since winter of 05, and something I have been working on for a while now. Last month we put in a vote for the name, pres, vp, city managers, etc. So Thank you for the congrats!

Old 06-06-2009, 11:04 PM
Banned
Someone should create a G35 business card. We had a member create some down here and made a **** load of copies we place them on any Cool looking G35s that we see.
it has the club info and a website for them to check out. We have had a 40% increase in attendees since doing the card thing. Ill post pictures of what it looks like. Its pretty basic.

Old 06-08-2009, 12:36 PM
Someone should create a G35 business card. We had a member create some down here and made a **** load of copies we place them on any Cool looking G35s that we see.
it has the club info and a website for them to check out. We have had a 40% increase in attendees since doing the card thing. Ill post pictures of what it looks like. Its pretty basic.
its funny you asked...My little bro is working on making me some. I have seen a lot more G's around lately, and I want to get our club to grow. Just yesterday I was in Cincy and there was a sedan that was slighly modded, and I wanted to invited him (or her) out, but I had limited mobility and limited time to wait and find out who the owner was. So a card would have been perfect!

Old 06-08-2009, 12:50 PM
TuningWerks Competition

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
I can make plastic clear cards if you want. Regular plastic cards not clear as well too if ya want. I just need the logo and i can get my designer to make something or you can just design it if you want and give me the file. This is my website if you are not quite sure what im talking about. www.plastekcards.com

Old 06-09-2009, 05:24 PM
Ohio G Club Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Who all here put their front license plate on their cars here in Ohio? I got a ticket today for not having one! I am pretty pissed off. I was turning onto a busy street and the cop saw me..and did a u-turn in the middle of the road and pulled me over for tint and no front license plate. Seriously..you've got to be kidding me! What a POS!

Old 06-09-2009, 09:37 PM
TuningWerks Competition

Originally Posted by moete87
Who all here put their front license plate on their cars here in Ohio? I got a ticket today for not having one! I am pretty pissed off. I was turning onto a busy street and the cop saw me..and did a u-turn in the middle of the road and pulled me over for tint and no front license plate. Seriously..you've got to be kidding me! What a POS!
I got a ticket for no front plates and tinted windows too last year. I still dont have plates on the front as of today lol.. Sometimes you get lucky. Sometimes you get that one cop who is bored and decides to get you.

Old 06-09-2009, 09:38 PM
TuningWerks Competition

A few, of you guys pm'd me about my Avatar. It is not my real car. It is a Photoshoped version of what I would like to do one day. The Hood would be Carbon fiber
and so would the trunk and side mirrors

that is just great photoshop work!

Old 06-10-2009, 07:02 AM
HAHA...when i went to get new plates about 18months ago they asked if i wanted to transfer one of my tags and i said sure...i picked the tag i only had one of lol...i dont even have two plates and im going on 19months with out a complaint yet...down here u hardly see any nice cars with front plates...

Old 06-10-2009, 07:03 AM
[/QUOTE]

please teach me how to do that....man thats good work

Old 06-10-2009, 08:23 AM
Ohio G Club Member
yea on my old car i went 2 years with no notice then i got nailed 3 times in one day for no front plate.

Originally Posted by Skooler
HAHA...when i went to get new plates about 18months ago they asked if i wanted to transfer one of my tags and i said sure...i picked the tag i only had one of lol...i dont even have two plates and im going on 19months with out a complaint yet...down here u hardly see any nice cars with front plates...
OHP and anywhere up north usually care. When I lived in Cinci cops didnt give a **** because I would say half the cars in the area ended up being KY or IN plates which they dont need fronts anyway

Old 06-10-2009, 09:02 AM
Ohio G Club Member
I think the cop was just looking to get someone for something and didnt give a **** who it was and what it was for. He saw me and did a complete u-turn in the middle of the busy road..honestly, who does that ****??

I tried to explain to him that almost no one has a front license plate here in Cincinnati and he told me "well we are going to get each and every single one of them" I told him..yeah your not and I just paid for your lunch!

Old 06-10-2009, 09:03 AM
Ohio G Club Member
Where in Cinci did this happen?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Ohio representation?