Ohio representation?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-15-2008, 07:06 PM
Received 30 Likes on 26 Posts
Originally Posted by stradaONE8
I'm in Vegas this weekend, technically 40 mi outside in Pahrump at the grand opening of my friend's dealership on Spring Moutain Motorsports Ranch. Will have pictures obviously when I get back, but so far it's been unreal. Sitting with 3 GTRs, a buttload of Porsches, few Ferraris and too many Vettes and Radical SR3s to count.
Can't make it this weekend obviously, but in the next couple weeks I think it should be a possibility.
All I read here is bragging...jerk!
Take a lot of pics!!!!

Old 11-15-2008, 08:57 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by g-adabout
All I read here is bragging...jerk!
Take a lot of pics!!!!

Yea +1

Old 11-16-2008, 10:53 AM
Took a good deal of pictures, but not near as many as I wanted, but I think I got enough to capture what was there. And of course I was bragging....

Old 11-18-2008, 06:40 PM
Ok, so new news to everyone.

I bit the bullet and bought the LM-25 Winter Tires for my OEM 19s. They have been sitting in my garage for 3 years without tires, and I figured its about time to use them. Of course, I wont be out carving lines in 24" like last year, but I may try it with dedicated winters on.
So, that means I have my other wheels for sale. They are Coupe OEM 17's with Goodyear RSAs on them. The fronts are good, the rear are worn. I am willing to sell them if I like the way the 19" winters ride. I will have them on by the weekend as long as they make it to the shop before thursday.
Sorry BuckeyeG, I know you wanted them, but I have a wanted to do this for a while, and they Discount tire financed them 12 months no interest.
Hows everyone been? I know its quiet this time of year, but I wanted to say wasabe to everyone and hope that your keeping warm and enjoying life.

talk to everyone soon...

Old 11-27-2008, 11:31 AM
Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!

Pics are up from the Vegas weekend at www.switchcars.com -> goto Media tab -> Photos -> Grand Opening Party. They got compressed to all hell because Doug is an idiot, but I have more on my computator which I may or may not put up one day...I'm lazy as hell like that.

Jeremy, I just threw my LM-22s on the OEM 17s I bought back in September, I love them so far. Haven't had anything gross to drive through yet, but dry performance is pretty superb for a winter tire. No complaints yet, we'll see how they handle the powder and etc...I'm sure the 25s are just as awesome if not better. Is it bad that I'm kinda excited to drive through crap with my G this winter?

Anyways, anyone down for a get together on the weekend of the 12th-13th? It's right before my birthday on the 17th and I feel like we wont get another chance until next year because of Christmas/New Years. Post up if you'd be interested so we can get something going even if it's super low key and just some beers somewhere...

Again Happy Thanksgiving and stay safe.

Old 11-27-2008, 03:47 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to all...

I have a work get together on the 13th already, but the friday before (12th) is open to having a get together at my place.

I drove on my blizzaks on a 18 degree night and they hugged the road like my summer tires do during the summer! Cant wait to get them into some sludge, snow and ice...

I dont think its so bad that you want to get your G dirty in the snow...I dont let stuff sit. I watched my dad's 1977 924 Porche, 1967 chevelle, and a 49 chevy rust while sitting...

enjoy! foods on...

Old 11-27-2008, 06:16 PM
Happy Turkey day to all. I just stuck my Blizzaks on but mine are a few years old and run-flats so they are like riding on rocks. Its starting to really annoy me. I almost bought some Dunlop M3 yesterday but I decided I can get another winter outa them so Im gonna wait. A get together sounds good to me just let me know when and where.

Old 12-03-2008, 07:25 PM
Received 29 Likes on 25 Posts
what's up guys - been really busy with school and work and haven't been on here much at all - but tonight is my final MBA class then exams next week and I am finally done! I expect to have plenty of free time real soon and i can't wait!!!

As for the G - she is almost in full blown winter mode and will be raising her back up on monday... I had hoped not to have to drive her this winter - but after totalling my truck on I-77 in Canton after work on Nov. 18 - i don't really have a choice.

I hope to find a new truck once i get all the insurance crap situated and get the G washed and tucked away only to be driven on sunny days!

Also, may be transferring to TX - so i should find that out in the next month or so - if i'm still in Ohio - i think we should plan a winter meet somewhere for sure!

Old 12-10-2008, 09:58 AM
TuningWerks Competition

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
Happy Holidays guys im going to be out of the Country for a couple months ill be back in mid Jan. Drive safely out there.

Old 12-10-2008, 10:31 AM
Have a safe trip Dal, Im sure a few of us wish that we were going with you.

I just recieved one of my early Christmas gifts...Im going back to the desert once again, Going to be gone for 6 months...BOOOOOO!

I do want to wish everyone a safe and Happy Holiday, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

and last, I am looking for a new mod. If anyone knows where to find a Hot Redhead, Im looking to modify the empty passenger seat in my G...

Old 12-10-2008, 10:35 AM
Originally Posted by kricci11
what's up guys - been really busy with school and work and haven't been on here much at all - but tonight is my final MBA class then exams next week and I am finally done! I expect to have plenty of free time real soon and i can't wait!!!

As for the G - she is almost in full blown winter mode and will be raising her back up on monday... I had hoped not to have to drive her this winter - but after totalling my truck on I-77 in Canton after work on Nov. 18 - i don't really have a choice.

I hope to find a new truck once i get all the insurance crap situated and get the G washed and tucked away only to be driven on sunny days!

Also, may be transferring to TX - so i should find that out in the next month or so - if i'm still in Ohio - i think we should plan a winter meet somewhere for sure!

Congrats...I know the pain of finishing the Masters, and the celebrations that came afterwards.

I do agree a winter meet is in order. As before, I dont mind hosting at my house in Pickerington...as for when, it looks that due to the holidays, We should look to get a January meet together.

any ideas?

Old 12-10-2008, 11:07 AM
Ohio G Club Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by azndalboy
Happy Holidays guys im going to be out of the Country for a couple months ill be back in mid Jan. Drive safely out there.
Hey Dal, what's the status of your wide-body install?

Old 12-10-2008, 11:14 AM
Originally Posted by azndalboy
Have fun Dal! I will have your monies next month for ze bumper, will send in January when you get back, let us know when you're back.

Originally Posted by g-adabout
Have a safe trip Dal, Im sure a few of us wish that we were going with you.

I just recieved one of my early Christmas gifts...Im going back to the desert once again, Going to be gone for 6 months...BOOOOOO!

I do want to wish everyone a safe and Happy Holiday, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

and last, I am looking for a new mod. If anyone knows where to find a Hot Redhead, Im looking to modify the empty passenger seat in my G...
Lol, well played sir...also I vote for a get together in January when Dal gets back. We can do some parking lot drifting with snow tires...

Old 12-11-2008, 06:27 AM
Originally Posted by stradaONE8
Have fun Dal! I will have your monies next month for ze bumper, will send in January when you get back, let us know when you're back.

Lol, well played sir...also I vote for a get together in January when Dal gets back. We can do some parking lot drifting with snow tires...

Sounds good to me. Have a safe trip Dal. Everyone have a good holiday. J I forgot to ask ya when your leaving for Kuwait? Oh I just got some good news before the holidays that there is a good chance that Ill be getting laid off on St Pattys day. Damn At&t downsizing.

Old 12-17-2008, 07:04 AM
I hope that everyone is doing well...

I just wanted to remind everyone that January is just around the corner, and I know quite a few of us would like to get together. So keep it in the back of your mind and start thinking what weekend would be good, maybe schedule around a football game or something like that...

And as I said before, I have offered to host it at my house. I will check my own schedule and post some dates later today...

Have a safe and warm day everyone...

J

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Ohio representation?