Ohio representation?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-09-2009, 07:17 AM
Received 30 Likes on 26 Posts
Hey Cincy people! I just met a girl from down there and will be traveling down there once and while. I am wondering some good things to do on dates around there. I have a few idea from tooling around on my moto down there, but I am looking for some ideas so she isnt making plans.

and for all the rest of you guys, I think I finally found that seat upgrade I have been looking for. She is a redhead(YESSSSSSSSSSS!), hot and she does some modeling as well. (Im thinking I am going to have to do a photo shoot with my ride... all in due time though).

annnnnnnnnnnnnnndddddddddddddddddd...We need to have a meet before the end of the month if at all possible. I know BuckeyeG and I are itching to hang out, especially since I just put my summer wheels back on. All I need is my spring coat o wax on, and I am set.

I am free the 29th. I am willing to meet anywhere in Ohio. We have met in C-bus and Akronish area. So Maybe the Cincy or Cleveland folks can host something? Or, if everyone wants to come back down here again, Im all game. I think Quaker Steak and Lube (polaris area, North of Columbus just off 71)would be another great place to meet.

Any Ideas or takers?

Old 03-09-2009, 10:36 AM
CLUB MODERATOR
Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts
I'm in Louisville, KY, but I think that I could round up a couple G's if it ain't too far up in Ohio...let me know...

Old 03-09-2009, 10:41 AM
Originally Posted by cdubel01
I'm in Louisville, KY, but I think that I could round up a couple G's if it ain't too far up in Ohio...let me know...
Im wondering if that will work. I am all about going down to Cincy for a meet, especially since the girl I just met lives there.

Any other takers of a cincy meet on the 29th?

Old 03-09-2009, 03:06 PM
CLUB MODERATOR
Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts
unless something changes, I am in at the moment. One of the other G's I know works evenings, so if it were around noon, it would be better, but whatever...

Old 03-09-2009, 07:39 PM
I think around noon on the 29 in Cincy would be a great place to meet. I am willing to drive down and I will see how many of the guys from C-bus will come along. If nothing else, I will still be down there.

Lets get some plans together!!!!

Old 03-10-2009, 08:38 AM
Ohio G Club Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by g-adabout
Im wondering if that will work. I am all about going down to Cincy for a meet, especially since the girl I just met lives there.

Any other takers of a cincy meet on the 29th?
Too far for me.

Old 03-12-2009, 07:11 AM
Originally Posted by BrianlG35C
Too far for me.
With that much power on tap, I am sure you could just do a burnout and spin the world faster and it wont seem like that far...

This thread feels like it dropped off as soon as we got some nice weather hasnt it?

Old 03-12-2009, 07:12 AM
Hey Cincy Guys and Gals, I will be the downtown area early on in the afternoon on Saturday the 14th. I have a date that evening and I am coming down early so I can survey the area and make sure that my plans are going to work out. If anyone wants to meet for lunch or something, let me know...

Old 03-12-2009, 09:12 AM
Ohio G Club Member
Originally Posted by g-adabout
With that much power on tap, I am sure you could just do a burnout and spin the world faster and it wont seem like that far...

This thread feels like it dropped off as soon as we got some nice weather hasnt it?

I still like the dyno idea. I'm still planning to make it out to that dyno either for a meet or not.

Old 03-12-2009, 09:18 AM
Ohio G Club Member
Cleveland to Cincy... probably won't make that happen any time soon sorry. I'm selling a PAC NIS 2 w/ RCA to iPod cable if anyone is interested $50 shipped or pickup for someone local. Works great but just installed a DD.

Old 03-12-2009, 10:06 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I could possibly make a Cinci meet the 29th...tentatively I think I'm free unless my girl wants me to be in Cleveland that weekend. This thread has dropped off a bit it seems. I've been super busy the past couple months as my second year is wrapping up. We're gonna have to make some good plans as I will be prepping for boards in June and my free time is severely limited.

Old 03-12-2009, 10:36 AM
Originally Posted by BrianlG35C

I still like the dyno idea. I'm still planning to make it out to that dyno either for a meet or not.
I know I have slipped myself, but I am planning to make the Dyno day still on the 4th if the planets are aligned and I don't have my daughter.

Old 03-12-2009, 10:37 AM
Originally Posted by rlea27
Cleveland to Cincy... probably won't make that happen any time soon sorry. I'm selling a PAC NIS 2 w/ RCA to iPod cable if anyone is interested $50 shipped or pickup for someone local. Works great but just installed a DD.
I am interested in buying it. I have been wanting to buy one...so Dibs!

PM me for specifics and my #

Old 03-12-2009, 10:39 AM
Originally Posted by stradaONE8
I could possibly make a Cinci meet the 29th...tentatively I think I'm free unless my girl wants me to be in Cleveland that weekend. This thread has dropped off a bit it seems. I've been super busy the past couple months as my second year is wrapping up. We're gonna have to make some good plans as I will be prepping for boards in June and my free time is severely limited.
If we do meet, right now it looks like just a few, I know of 3 plus me. But then again, that was all that showed up to our very first meet back in the hayday...

Sounds good! We will have to drive down together...and I promise to not chase any lambos. Not that I could hang with them anyways, unless I changed my name to Dal or Brian and found some amazing air pressure under my hood...

Old 03-12-2009, 10:40 AM
BuckeyeG, where are you? (said in the manor of scooby do, where are you?)

ahahahahaha, I need my navigator!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Ohio representation?