Ohio representation?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-15-2009, 10:21 PM
Received 30 Likes on 26 Posts
Well, first thing is first...This woman rewrote everything I ever thought about when I think about a Hot redhead!!! and she asked me out for a second date! Wahoo!!!!!

So today, I am out riding on the BMW, decided to roll up to Iron Pony and guess who is chillin outside? The one and only Dal...So I got some updates and those of you that have myspace, need to hop on and check out the new pics. Those rear tires are absolutely SICK! I only share because I know some of you are wondering how its progressing.

Anyways, this circle of friends is a crazy thing...its funny how we keep running into each other...

Now onto the 29th. I am relying on you guys from Cincy to find a place to meet up. I think those of us from C-bus will have a few to come down, but I think it could have a good turn out. I mean after all, the first get together I set up in C-bus was only 3 in attendance.

Any ideas of a locations?

March 29th
Location - TBA
Time -12noon

1. G-adabout

Old 03-16-2009, 12:27 AM
Ohio G Club Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by g-adabout
So today, I am out riding on the BMW, decided to roll up to Iron Pony and guess who is chillin outside? The one and only Dal...So I got some updates and those of you that have myspace, need to hop on and check out the new pics. Those rear tires are absolutely SICK! I only share because I know some of you are wondering how its progressing.
Yes, those tires are freakin' wide! He's got to be excited. Did Dal have idea when she'll be completed?

Old 03-16-2009, 07:01 AM
Originally Posted by BrianlG35C
Yes, those tires are freakin' wide! He's got to be excited. Did Dal have idea when she'll be completed?
Yesterday I thought the world rotated thanks to your car...but now I am certain it is Dal's rear wheels turning the earth with all that grip!!!

He said body shop another two weeks and then back to shop to have the motor installed which is done as well. So not much longer...

How did you like the Cheesecake factory? Was that your first time to easton?

Old 03-16-2009, 08:53 AM
Ohio G Club Member
Yesterday I thought the world rotated thanks to your car...but now I am certain it is Dal's rear wheels turning the earth with all that grip!!!

He said body shop another two weeks and then back to shop to have the motor installed which is done as well. So not much longer...

How did you like the Cheesecake factory? Was that your first time to easton?
Dal's G will be a beast! I would love to someday modify my rear bumper allow for such width. Is Dal too busy to get on here anymore or is he waiting for a big reveal?

We didn't make it down to Easton, the weather looked like it would be better up here. Oh yeah, we've been to Easton and the Cheesecake Factory many times. We love it. We'll make it down there soon.

Last edited by BrianlG35C; 03-16-2009 at 09:11 AM.
Old 03-16-2009, 10:45 AM
Originally Posted by BrianlG35C
Dal's G will be a beast! I would love to someday modify my rear bumper allow for such width. Is Dal too busy to get on here anymore or is he waiting for a big reveal?

We didn't make it down to Easton, the weather looked like it would be better up here. Oh yeah, we've been to Easton and the Cheesecake Factory many times. We love it. We'll make it down there soon.
As for Dal, I am not sure of his reasons for not being on here. I could only guess it would be for the big reveal. My other guess is he is focus on his moto right now like I am.

I was wondering if you made it down to Easton, because apparently my sister seen a G simular to mine but with an exhaust and thought is sounded sweet...putting my quiet OEM exhaust to shame. (this comes from a girl who owns a modifed and built 350 with NOS in a 86 Trans Am, and commutes on a Jetta TDI) She actually pays attention...

Old 03-16-2009, 06:01 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
If you guys find out where in Cincy you'll be meeting, I may show up...though it is on a Sunday so if I'm in town, I cant stay for too long...gotta get back up to school!

and if any of you guys are interested in buying my exhaust who are going to this meet on the 29th, let me know!

Old 03-16-2009, 10:32 PM
No go for me on the 29th.. Mini heart marathon..

Old 03-16-2009, 11:29 PM
TuningWerks Competition

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
im here im here! For some reason im only getting these messages like once a month. I'll have to check my subscription settings on this thread. I noticed i missed a lot of stuff lol. My car is almost done! Well, the body is then we have to still bring the body back to the shop so they can drop the new motor in.

Old 03-16-2009, 11:42 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
if you guys want, i can ask some local (cincy) guys from ClubRSX if they wanna come to the meet. just to get a few more people involved...

Old 03-17-2009, 01:45 AM
hey sexyG how much u want and did you say you would take 2 or 3 payments?

When css.com people meet it's usual at wings and rings in Springdale, anyone familiar with that spot? It's down the street from tri county mall

Old 03-17-2009, 07:24 AM
Originally Posted by 1sexyG
if you guys want, i can ask some local (cincy) guys from ClubRSX if they wanna come to the meet. just to get a few more people involved...
Originally Posted by Skooler

When css.com people meet it's usual at wings and rings in Springdale, anyone familiar with that spot? It's down the street from tri county mall

The 29th my schedule is wide open. I think it would be cool just to hang out with any other car guys. Wings and rings sounds good to me.

I just hope I dont have to drive down by myself...anyone else from C-bus confirming they can go?

Old 03-17-2009, 07:25 AM
So its set...

Now onto the 29th. I am relying on you guys from Cincy to find a place to meet up. I think those of us from C-bus will have a few to come down, but I think it could have a good turn out. I mean after all, the first get together I set up in C-bus was only 3 in attendance.

Any ideas of a locations?

March 29th
Location - TBA (Possibly Wings and Rings, Springdale?)
Time -12noon

1. G-adabout

Old 03-17-2009, 08:25 AM
Ohio G Club Member
Originally Posted by azndalboy
im here im here! For some reason im only getting these messages like once a month. I'll have to check my subscription settings on this thread. I noticed i missed a lot of stuff lol. My car is almost done! Well, the body is then we have to still bring the body back to the shop so they can drop the new motor in.
Dal! That's awesome, I've got questions!

Can you give some particulars on the build? Did you go with cams or upgraded heads? What fuel system and ems? Did you stay with the TN kit?

You've got to be pumped.

Old 03-17-2009, 10:03 AM
CLUB MODERATOR
Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts
So its set...
If it is wings and rings, can us outta town people get an actual address? I will just plug into GPS and be set, but an address would be great. Possibly two G's from Louisville will be coming up....

Old 03-17-2009, 10:42 AM
Originally Posted by cdubel01
If it is wings and rings, can us outta town people get an actual address? I will just plug into GPS and be set, but an address would be great. Possibly two G's from Louisville will be coming up....
Yes, an address would be great for me as well. Im coming down from Columbus.

Skooler?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Ohio representation?