Ohio representation?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-23-2009, 11:08 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by NismoGirl2001
I would love to make it to a meet soon but unfortunately I can't ride in a car let alone drive one for about a month. I had to have emergency back surgery on Saturday. I hope to make it out to at least some kind of event later on this summer/spring.
geez, back surgery? what did u do?

u should convince Nate and Jeremy to bring their Subies to some meets!

Old 03-23-2009, 07:21 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 1sexyG
geez, back surgery? what did u do?

u should convince Nate and Jeremy to bring their Subies to some meets!
Well oddly enough I hurt myself doing car stuff. I finally got my swapped RS back up and running and we were hauling the old trans/parts into the garage. Then I decided that night to take the old trans apart to check out how bad the gears where. The next day we had the Detail meet that I organized, and we did 23 cars, 11 of which were full 3-step polish/seal/wax. Then on Sunday I spent 4-5 hours in the RSTI b.c I hadn't driven it in 10 months. I guess I over did it bc. I woke up Monday morning screaming and couldn't feel my legs. After 2 weeks of messing around trying to get an MRI done, it was only 36 hours after I saw the neurologist that I was having surgery. Thankfully I am doing better and better each day now.

I think we might be able to get Nate and Jeremy to come out although sometimes it is hard to get them out to Subie meets lol

Old 03-23-2009, 09:02 PM
Well oddly enough I hurt myself doing car stuff. I finally got my swapped RS back up and running and we were hauling the old trans/parts into the garage. Then I decided that night to take the old trans apart to check out how bad the gears where. The next day we had the Detail meet that I organized, and we did 23 cars, 11 of which were full 3-step polish/seal/wax. Then on Sunday I spent 4-5 hours in the RSTI b.c I hadn't driven it in 10 months. I guess I over did it bc. I woke up Monday morning screaming and couldn't feel my legs. After 2 weeks of messing around trying to get an MRI done, it was only 36 hours after I saw the neurologist that I was having surgery. Thankfully I am doing better and better each day now.

I think we might be able to get Nate and Jeremy to come out although sometimes it is hard to get them out to Subie meets lol
geez, i hope you feel better soon! the faster the recovery, the better! How old are you?

I posted about our upcoming meet on ClubRSX, Nate said he will be sure to stay away from where ever we are haha.

Old 03-23-2009, 09:46 PM
geez, i hope you feel better soon! the faster the recovery, the better! How old are you?

I posted about our upcoming meet on ClubRSX, Nate said he will be sure to stay away from where ever we are haha.
Thank you, I hope so too I am 27. Apparently they found out after my MRI that I have short little arms on my vertebrae and the spinal canal is small in my lower back. The Dr. said that this would happen sooner or later just b.c of that fact, but the car accidents a few years back, and overdoing it just pushed it along faster.

Old 03-24-2009, 06:51 AM
Received 30 Likes on 26 Posts
I would love to make it to a meet soon but unfortunately I can't ride in a car let alone drive one for about a month. I had to have emergency back surgery on Saturday. I hope to make it out to at least some kind of event later on this summer/spring.
Wow. I am sure I can speak for all of us in saying we are sorry to hear about your emergency surgury. I am also glad to hear of your recover and feeling better every day. I know that the next meet, we will all be looking forward to meeting you and seeing a complete recovery.

Old 03-24-2009, 06:56 AM
Received 30 Likes on 26 Posts
March 29th
Location - Wings and Rings, Springdale
11305 Princeton Pike
Cincinnati OH
1-513-771-9464
Time -12noon

1. G-adabout
2. Skooler
3. cdubel01
4. IrockaG35
5. BuckeyeG
6.1sexyG
7. stradaONE8 (possible)

Is anyone else interested? This so far is a greater turnout than our first C-bus meet, so I am excited!

As for everything else, Thanks 1sexyG for inviting the RSX club out. That could be interesting. I personally do not car the car that people drive, but rather just talking about the car and our chosen lifestyle.

YO! C-bus crew! We need to talk about times and a meeting place. As it stands right now, I will be driving down, German Plates and all, with you guys in tow! Meaning my Hand me down parts will lead the way from the assumed convoy commander's location in the rear with BuckeyeG as our Navi! I think Ben's Place could be a good place to meet up early Sunday morning, head out to Waffle house for breakfast and then find some Lambo's to toy with on the way down!

Call me guys, or PM if you need my numbers.

Old 03-24-2009, 07:59 AM
We have a subaru meet on the 28th so if that goes well maybe we can make it out to the meet on the 29th.

Old 03-24-2009, 07:39 PM
so it sounds like the turn out for this meet is going to be pretty small.

i just found out that a bunch of ClubRSX guys are going to a Mazda meet down in Cincinnati near Hyde Park.

maybe we can all cruise down there, make it a huge car meet ha

Old 03-24-2009, 08:07 PM
Ohio G Club Member
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
so it sounds like the turn out for this meet is going to be pretty small.

i just found out that a bunch of ClubRSX guys are going to a Mazda meet down in Cincinnati near Hyde Park.

maybe we can all cruise down there, make it a huge car meet ha
Is that Devou Park? If so, thats where I will be. I guess the meet im talking about is done by the RX8 guys but they invite all Mazdas. That would be interesting if we had the Mazda, RSX, G35 guys all at one place.

Old 03-24-2009, 08:54 PM
Originally Posted by Jomanchu
Is that Devou Park? If so, thats where I will be. I guess the meet im talking about is done by the RX8 guys but they invite all Mazdas. That would be interesting if we had the Mazda, RSX, G35 guys all at one place.
yess thats the meet im talking about. i suppose ill be there as well.

Old 03-24-2009, 09:09 PM
Ohio G Club Member
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
yess thats the meet im talking about. i suppose ill be there as well.
Excellent. Anybody else want to crash the Mazda meet? It starts at 3. There will be a cookout and some decent scenery.

Old 03-24-2009, 09:22 PM
Originally Posted by Jomanchu
Excellent. Anybody else want to crash the Mazda meet? It starts at 3. There will be a cookout and some decent scenery.
yeah i say we head down there after this Wings and Rings place

Old 03-25-2009, 06:26 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by g-adabout
March 29th
Location - Wings and Rings, Springdale
11305 Princeton Pike
Cincinnati OH
1-513-771-9464
Time -12noon

1. G-adabout
2. Skooler
3. cdubel01
4. IrockaG35
5. BuckeyeG
6.1sexyG
7. stradaONE8 (possible)

Is anyone else interested? This so far is a greater turnout than our first C-bus meet, so I am excited!

As for everything else, Thanks 1sexyG for inviting the RSX club out. That could be interesting. I personally do not car the car that people drive, but rather just talking about the car and our chosen lifestyle.

YO! C-bus crew! We need to talk about times and a meeting place. As it stands right now, I will be driving down, German Plates and all, with you guys in tow! Meaning my Hand me down parts will lead the way from the assumed convoy commander's location in the rear with BuckeyeG as our Navi! I think Ben's Place could be a good place to meet up early Sunday morning, head out to Waffle house for breakfast and then find some Lambo's to toy with on the way down!

Call me guys, or PM if you need my numbers.
We can meet at my place iif ya want.

Old 03-25-2009, 09:38 AM
TuningWerks Competition

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
Let me ask the wife.. If she is up for it im down but ill have to take either my acura or the suv.. haha i have no engine in the G and i dont want to flintstone it to cincy.

Old 03-25-2009, 10:02 AM
CLUB MODERATOR
Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts
I'm down for crashing the RSX/Mazda meet...IrockaG35 prolly will have to leave before then cause he works in the evenings, but i got nothin else to do all day...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Ohio representation?