Ohio representation?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-23-2009, 03:01 PM
Ohio G Club Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
maybe we should start setting ppl up for positions...

since jeremy has been spearheading stuff i nominate him for pres/chief/leader...whatever =P

Last edited by TeddYang; 04-23-2009 at 05:04 PM.
Old 04-23-2009, 03:53 PM
Maybe we should have a list of positions and roles before we start nominating people for just whatever lol. but yeah, it's safe to say we're gonna need a prez!

Old 04-23-2009, 04:29 PM
Ohio G Club Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
We should come up with a President and then a VP as well
Each major city would have a Team Leader - the Team Leader can double as President or VP of the club – In order to have a Team Leader of a City you have to have 3 or more active members in the city and maintain regular local meets and plan activities or runs at least once a month. We shouldn’t elect anybody until we can see what we are working with. ----- this is just a thought

Old 04-24-2009, 07:27 AM
Received 30 Likes on 26 Posts
Originally Posted by Love LR G's
Hey everyone my name is Anton, new on here too. I am from Powell area and just got 03 6mt coupe about a month ago. Was not aware that there are that many local G owners, very good thing. I am definitely interested in some local meets, hope to see everyone soon.
kostin.1@osu.edu
Welcome Anton! Everyone on I am sure can say we are glad you found our thread. We look forward to meeting you at one of our meets soon. I added your info to the email thread. There is a Dyno meet on the 9th you are more than welcome to come out to...until then,

1. G-adabout: Jeremy - Jeremyshaneclark@yahoo.com - Columbus / Pickerington, OH
2. BuckeyeG: Ben - thestreeter@gmail.com - Columbus/Grove City, OH
3. DrGeeMD: Brian - brian.so@gmail.com - Columbus/ Upper Arlington, OH
4. Bad324: Brian - degrossba@gmail.com - Cleveland, OH
5. Bash27: Brian ( yes another one ) bash27jp00@yahoo.com Cleveland, OH
6. RLea27: Rich rlea27@gmail.com - Independence, OH
7. Jomanchu: Joe steck.13@gmail.com - Dublin, Oh
8. 1sexyG: Adam - hidea2587@hotmail.com - Cincy, OH
9. Baluchitherium4: Dale - Baluchitherium4@hotmail.com - Columbus, OH
10. TeddYang: Ted - teddyang@gmail.com - Dayton, OH
11. Skooler - Joe - swoosh4435@aol.com - Nasty Nati, Oh
12. Jamax - Jason - jamax@fuse.net - Cincinnati / NKY
13. BrianlG35C: Brian - brianlg@ameritech.net - Toledo/Maumee, OH
14. O HELLA OEM: Brian - bpark1986@yahoo.com - Monroeville, PA
15. NismoGirl2001: Amy - AKWongsurawat@gmail.com - Cincinnati/NKY
16. azndalboy: Dallas - dallastung@gmail.com - Columbus/Dublin, OH
17. mali_mG: Irfan - ib5@uakron.edu - Akron, OH
18. britbrit: Brittany - bhill2665@gmail.com - Cincinnati/NKY
19. stradaONE8: Arnab - arnab.m.16@gmail.com - Columbus, OH
20. IrockAG35:mike - michael.casolari@insightbb.com - louisville KY
21. cdubel01:Chris-chris.ubelhart@insightbb.com- Louisville, KY
23. RicoG35x: Rick - rserda@hotmail.com : 2004 G35x
24. moete87:
25. Love LR G's: Anton-kostin.1@osu.edu - Powell, OH

Old 04-24-2009, 08:04 AM
Good Morning everyone! I decided since I have been trying for so long that I will start this finally!!!

Lets get some ideas down for our club, to include names, positions and whatnots...

Club Name (open to suggestions, please add any sugguestions)

1. 3CG Club (Cleveland, Columbus, Cincy, G Club) my original idea
2. Ohio G Club - my second thought
3. Team OG
4. OG Squad
5. MWG Club (Midwest G Club)
6. O/K G Club (Ohio/Kentucky)
7. BG Club (Buckeye G's, haha yeah i'm ripping Ben's SN)
8. OG Club (Ohio G Club)
9. OGD Club (Ohio G Drivers Club)

Postitions within the (insert winning name here) Club

President Will be the overseer of the club. Will ensure that the integrity of the club is maintained in the fact that we are a G35 car club full of automobile enthusiast. This person will act as the representative of the group. This person when representing the (insert club name here) club will reflect the action, image and enthusiasm of our club in a postive mannor.

Vice President This person will act as President when the Vice President is not available and will maintain all the responsibilities and image that the current President is required to. The VP can and will act as a liason between the club members and President for any issues related to the club.

Treasurer This person will act as a financial organizer for any neccesary events that require funds. This person will ensure that each member attending provides equal payment of funds for the given event. This person should be strong in Math skills (or at least carry a calculator! hehehe), people skills, and be trust worthy. Integrity is a must for this position.

G35 Event Organizers (GEOs) These are the members who are able to seek out events for the entire group to enjoy club wide. This event organizers are committed to looking for activities, events and social outings that all our members are enjoy or partake in on a club wide level. Once an event is planned, these people will work with the President, Vice President and Treasurer to ensure that the event itself runs effectively.

Each Manager of a local city will act as a liason between the local members and the President, Vice President or Treasurer. Each Manager will be responsible for ensuring local members gather at least once a month. Each Manager will act as a local "president" and have the responsibility of acting as such.
Columbus Manager

Cincinnati Manager

Cleveland Manager (Maybe a Brian can apply?)
1. Brian
2. Brian
3. Brian

Toledo Manager
1. Um, Brian?

Dayton Manager

Louisville Manager

As always, this is open to suggestions and can be edited as necessary. Please feel free to write in any names, information and/or changes. We will vote on these positions and Club names at our May 9th Meet.

Old 04-24-2009, 09:18 AM
Oh God, finally! I think I'm gonna cry I'm so happy.

Lets get some ideas down for our club, to include names, positions and whatnots...

3. Team OG
4. OG Squad
8. OG Club (Ohio G Club)

President Will be the overseer of the club. Will ensure that the integrity of the club is maintained in the fact that we are a G35 car club full of automobile enthusiast. This person will act as the representative of the group. This person when representing the (insert club name here) club will reflect the action, image and enthusiasm of our club in a postive mannor.
1. Jeremy (Gadabout)

Vice President This person will act as President when the Vice President is not available and will maintain all the responsibilities and image that the current President is required to. The VP can and will act as a liason between the club members and President for any issues related to the club.
1. Ben (Buckeye G)

Treasurer This person will act as a financial organizer for any neccesary events that require funds. This person will ensure that each member attending provides equal payment of funds for the given event. This person should be strong in Math skills (or at least carry a calculator! hehehe), people skills, and be trust worthy. Integrity is a must for this position.
1. Dallas "AznDalBoy"

G35 Event Organizers (GEOs) These are the members who are able to seek out events for the entire group to enjoy club wide. This event organizers are committed to looking for activities, events and social outings that all our members are enjoy or partake in on a club wide level. Once an event is planned, these people will work with the President, Vice President and Treasurer to ensure that the event itself runs effectively.

Each Manager of a local city will act as a liason between the local members and the President, Vice President or Treasurer. Each Manager will be responsible for ensuring local members gather at least once a month. Each Manager will act as a local "president" and have the responsibility of acting as such.

Columbus Manager

Cincinnati Manager

1. Brian
2. Brian
3. Brian

Toledo Manager
1. Um, Brian?

Dayton Manager
1. Ted Yang

Louisville Manager

As always, this is open to suggestions and can be edited as necessary. Please feel free to write in any names, information and/or changes. We will vote on these positions and Club names at our May 9th Meet.[/QUOTE]

Old 04-24-2009, 09:42 AM
Ohio G Club Member
Originally Posted by g-adabout
Toledo Manager
1. Um, Brian?
Thanks for the nomination Jeremy, but it's hard enough for me to make it out to some of these meets, let alone organize or manage meets, etc. Besides, I'm the only one that I know of, in the Northwest (Toledo) Ohio area that's enthusiastic about their G. It's mostly muscle cars in my area.

So I respectfully decline this nomination.

Old 04-24-2009, 09:44 AM
CLUB MODERATOR
Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

3. Team OG
4. OG Squad
8. OG Club (Ohio G Club)

1. Jeremy (Gadabout)

1. Ben (Buckeye G)

1. Dallas "AznDalBoy"

Columbus Manager

Cincinnati Manager

1. Brian
2. Brian
3. Brian

Toledo Manager
1. Um, Brian?

Dayton Manager
1. Ted Yang

Louisville Manager
1. Chris (cdubel01)
2. Mike (IrockaG35)
3. Umm, we are the only two, so....

Old 04-24-2009, 10:01 AM

3. Team OG
4. OG Squad
8. OG Club (Ohio G Club)

President
Will be the overseer of the club. Will ensure that the integrity of the club is maintained in the fact that we are a G35 car club full of automobile enthusiast. This person will act as the representative of the group. This person when representing the (insert club name here) club will reflect the action, image and enthusiasm of our club in a postive mannor.
1. Jeremy (Gadabout)

Vice President
This person will act as President when the Vice President is not available and will maintain all the responsibilities and image that the current President is required to. The VP can and will act as a liason between the club members and President for any issues related to the club.
1. Ben (Buckeye G)

Treasurer
This person will act as a financial organizer for any neccesary events that require funds. This person will ensure that each member attending provides equal payment of funds for the given event. This person should be strong in Math skills (or at least carry a calculator! hehehe), people skills, and be trust worthy. Integrity is a must for this position.
1. Dallas "AznDalBoy"

G35 Event Organizers (GEOs)
These are the members who are able to seek out events for the entire group to enjoy club wide. This event organizers are committed to looking for activities, events and social outings that all our members are enjoy or partake in on a club wide level. Once an event is planned, these people will work with the President, Vice President and Treasurer to ensure that the event itself runs effectively.

Columbus Manager

Cincinnati Manager

Cleveland Manager (Maybe a Brian can apply?) hhahaah
1. Brian
2. Brian
3. Brian

Toledo Manager
1. Um, Brian? ( I know you are the only one from there, but we'll exempt you from responsibilities until someone else shows...or we'll just include you in the Cleveland group!)

Dayton Manager
1. Ted Yang

Louisville Manager
1. Chris (cdubel01)
2. Mike (IrockaG35)

Old 04-24-2009, 10:18 AM
TuningWerks Competition

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

3. Team OG
4. OG Squad
8. OG Club (Ohio G Club)
10. VQG Club (VQ is the engine type)

President
Will be the overseer of the club. Will ensure that the integrity of the club is maintained in the fact that we are a G35 car club full of automobile enthusiast. This person will act as the representative of the group. This person when representing the (insert club name here) club will reflect the action, image and enthusiasm of our club in a postive mannor.
1. Jeremy (Gadabout)

Vice President
This person will act as President when the Vice President is not available and will maintain all the responsibilities and image that the current President is required to. The VP can and will act as a liason between the club members and President for any issues related to the club.
1. Ben (Buckeye G)

Treasurer
This person will act as a financial organizer for any neccesary events that require funds. This person will ensure that each member attending provides equal payment of funds for the given event. This person should be strong in Math skills (or at least carry a calculator! hehehe), people skills, and be trust worthy. Integrity is a must for this position.
1. Dallas "AznDalBoy"

These are the members who are able to seek out events for the entire group to enjoy club wide. This event organizers are committed to looking for activities, events and social outings that all our members are enjoy or partake in on a club wide level. Once an event is planned, these people will work with the President, Vice President and Treasurer to ensure that the event itself runs effectively.

Columbus Manager

Cincinnati Manager

1. Brian
2. Brian
3. Brian

Toledo Manager
1. Um, Brian? ( I know you are the only one from there, but we'll exempt you from responsibilities until someone else shows...or we'll just include you in the Cleveland group!)

Dayton Manager
1. Ted Yang

Louisville Manager
1. Chris (cdubel01)
2. Mike (IrockaG35)

Why am i always nominated for the treasurer? lol Just because i spent about 50k on my car in mods and upgrades doesn't mean im the money guy...

haha im kidding. Im pretty good at managing money so i don't mind this position. It would be easier for me to donate to the club by just hitting the transfer button heh.

About the the Aunt model. Did you find out how much she would cost for the day? I'd like to know because i have a model waiting as well. Her cost is about $30/hr. I don't mind paying for the models or your Aunt. But we do need a photographer or we can use mine. If anyone would like to chip in on the model and i know with the economy some people may be tight on funds so i don't mind either way. But any contributions for the model would be great thank you in advance.

As for the Photographer. If someone does know of one who would charge cheaply.. I let me know and I may do it for our event. If its a bit pricey we can combine all out photo skills with my camera heh.

Great news... I pick up my car today from the body shop and will be taking the body back to Slowmotion to drop the engine back in and test and tune. I should have the car back by the end of next week!

Let me know since time is running out and things need to be scheduled soon for the models.

Old 04-24-2009, 10:21 AM
CLUB MODERATOR
Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts
So, u should have that beast at the Dyno meet? That would be hotttt!!

Old 04-24-2009, 10:22 AM
Ohio G Club Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by g-adabout

3. Team OG
4. OG Squad
8. OG Club (Ohio G Club)
10.I would like a name to have the word " Team in it " Like Dominic in Fast & furious always referred to his friends as a Team

President
1. Jeremy (Gadabout)

Vice President
1. Ben (Buckeye G)

Treasurer
1. Dallas "AznDalBoy"

1. Bash -

Columbus Manager

Cincinnati Manager

1. Brian
2. Brian
3. Brian

Toledo Manager

Dayton Manager
1. Ted Yang

Louisville Manager
1. Chris (cdubel01)
2. Mike (IrockaG35)
Jeremy, I think you are right on with this....

Old 04-24-2009, 10:23 AM
TuningWerks Competition

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by cdubel01
So, u should have that beast at the Dyno meet? That would be hotttt!!
I should have the beast at the Dyno meet

Old 04-24-2009, 10:56 AM
Originally Posted by azndalboy
About the the Aunt model. Did you find out how much she would cost for the day? I'd like to know because i have a model waiting as well. Her cost is about $30/hr. I don't mind paying for the models or your Aunt. But we do need a photographer or we can use mine. If anyone would like to chip in on the model and i know with the economy some people may be tight on funds so i don't mind either way. But any contributions for the model would be great thank you in advance.

As for the Photographer. If someone does know of one who would charge cheaply.. I let me know and I may do it for our event. If its a bit pricey we can combine all out photo skills with my camera heh.

Great news... I pick up my car today from the body shop and will be taking the body back to Slowmotion to drop the engine back in and test and tune. I should have the car back by the end of next week!

Let me know since time is running out and things need to be scheduled soon for the models.

WOW, mild mannor dal is acting mild mannored! hehehe

I do know a guy that will shoot for us if interestd...and I think he will do it cheaply. He also stated that once done, he can put all of our individual shots on CDs for us. I will check with him today.

PEACE!

Old 04-24-2009, 11:02 AM
Originally Posted by bash27jp00
Jeremy, I think you are right on with this....
Thank you...but I do want it to be known that I did NOT nominate myself for the president position. I am honored someone else did, and I am willing to take up the role.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Ohio representation?