Ohio representation?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-22-2009, 02:21 AM
CLUB MODERATOR
Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts
So, speaking of the boobie shots...did we ever get a picture of this chick that is supposed to be there? Or do we actually have models lined up? Just curious. Looking forward to this meet, not looking forward to leaving Louisville at like 8:30...I'm coming in my pajamas!

Old 04-22-2009, 07:09 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by g-adabout
Sounds good. I think I can help with you on the shots and Angles. i am an art teacher after all. I think once we get set few shots together, such as a these:

1. Profile shot
2. 3/4 shot
3. Special or unique feature of each car
4. Owner with car
5. Car with boobies rubbing on the paint.

Those might be a good set to start with. If each of them have similar shots then no one will or can be jealous of another's fantastic shot of boobies rubbing on their fresh paint...

I also may have another guy set up to shoot as well. He loves cars and loves photography, but never shot cars either.

I am also going to call IPS tomorrow to confirm this is the proper address and possibly go by there myself to look at the photo shoot area. I also have to talk to jeff to see if he can fit all 14 of us into his schedule. When we first talked, he mentioned only 10 or so. But he did say that if we help them strap our cars down, it will take less time and we can get more cars through. I will confirm all of this tomorrow when I call.

I cant wait for this meet and to meet all of you New Brians as well!!!

J Ive been by there numerous times and there is a large parking lot there. Its in a good sized strip mall.

Old 04-22-2009, 09:30 AM
TuningWerks Competition

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
does it have a nice environment to take the pictures? I mean like I might have a couple girls come to do the shoot. I dont think they would like people around the strip mall coming by and then we create a large crowd lol. They want to use the shots also for their modeling career.

Ill let you know if i can find a couple models in the area. If we were in Cali i def have some modeling friends that would be down and would do it for free too. =(

Old 04-22-2009, 11:30 AM
Ohio G Club Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I'm glad one other guy here has a couple of attractive friends. The girl I had in mind can't commit until last minute. ( maybe thats why she is single in her 30's ) I hate to be standing at the alter alone when everone is expecting her to show up.

Old 04-22-2009, 11:38 AM
Ohio G Club Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by bash27jp00
I'm glad one other guy here has a couple of attractive friends. The girl I had in mind can't commit until last minute. ( maybe thats why she is single in her 30's ) I hate to be standing at the alter alone when everone is expecting her to show up.
cougar in training? If so I need to meet this one

Old 04-22-2009, 03:49 PM
CLUB MODERATOR
Bring them on!!! I think a back drop of like 15 G's would help any girls modeling career... ha ha

Old 04-22-2009, 04:01 PM
I'll bring my D50 (need to upgrade) and my lenses, I have a couple fun ones...specifically my 12-24mm super wide that makes some interesting pictures with cars. Between me and Dal we should be able to get some decent pictures even without a pro guy there.

Old 04-22-2009, 04:05 PM
TuningWerks Competition

So i have no one i could bring. They wont go for it because theres too many cars. I will try posting on craigslist and see if i can find a couple models to do it for a reasonable price. What do you think is a reasonable price per car to pay a model for a photoshoot? for me i dont really care, i can pay my own for my car but i wanted to make sure everyone else is ok or what everyone else would be willing to pay. Let me know and i will ask around.

In my experience, Photoshoots for mod cars take about 30 mins per car per model. Usually the good models charge at the very least $35.00 - $50.00 an hour.

Old 04-22-2009, 04:11 PM
TuningWerks Competition

Originally Posted by stradaONE8
I'll bring my D50 (need to upgrade) and my lenses, I have a couple fun ones...specifically my 12-24mm super wide that makes some interesting pictures with cars. Between me and Dal we should be able to get some decent pictures even without a pro guy there.
would your 12-24mm super wide lense fit on my D80? If so that would be perfect and you can do the picture taking heh. I'll just point and help the model with her poses

she can sit on me for a while too..

Old 04-22-2009, 04:30 PM
CLUB MODERATOR
she can sit on me for a while too..[/QUOTE]

She may charge more for that Dallas...maybe not...

Old 04-22-2009, 07:44 PM
Originally Posted by azndalboy
would your 12-24mm super wide lense fit on my D80? If so that would be perfect and you can do the picture taking heh. I'll just point and help the model with her poses

she can sit on me for a while too..
It sure will...we can tag team it...errr, her...no, the photos, I was right the first time.

Old 04-22-2009, 08:53 PM
Ohio G Club Member
I might have a second possibility, my aunt - if she will say yes you won't be disappointed, but keep in mind my Aunt. I have a pic - send me a message to see her. I will not post it here, and you have to be on the list currently, and you have to of talked to me in the past sorry I have to be careful, please respect my wishes

Old 04-22-2009, 09:01 PM
Ohio G Club Member
Originally Posted by azndalboy
I passed by in a pack of sport bikes. My friends pointed at it and I looked back and saw your car. I was going to call you but we were in a bit of a hurry leaving.
Are you serious?! I can't believe you and Jeremy were right there. I was really just kidding when I asked, I figured it was a way long shot.

Old 04-22-2009, 09:04 PM
Hey, so Ted Yang and I were hanging out this past weekend and I introduced him to some of my friends. I told my friends I met Ted through the Ohio G Club (because we don't have a name I guess). Ted jokingly called us the "OG", which in all honesty, I kind of liked. Are we gonna formalize? If so, I think a name would be a good place to start.

Old 04-22-2009, 09:10 PM
Ohio G Club Member
Jeremy always wanted to formalize something, I think it would be a cool idea.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Ohio representation?